Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

New Promo! *SuShaan Romantic*(video pg28) (Page 8)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by trueraginifan

@ Laxmi di : ur welcum di...
Do catch the promo when u get tym to watch ur idiot box !!
I've seen the promo 3-times now..

@Rubal : yes Rubal i'll surely watch the video...when i get my personal computer bck !!

This not fare vipra you saw it 3 times and i didn't see it even once CryCryCry...................BAHUT NAINSAFI HAILOL

ye dekho...ab Renudi bhi aagayi... Cry aap saare log TV switch on keejiye...mein ye kaise dekhungi bhagwan... ?Cry i wish I was in Kerala....Cry tho mein TV mein dekhthi...ab mein kya karu??????? Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha-raiAasma-_Procrastinator-allizwell-111192

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Seriously after seeing the 1yr celebration video I realized that something is cooking between the two...Also they came together to the party and were the last to enter ...There is a small section in the video where jai is talking to the media while ragini is staring at him and the stare said it all....One thing is sure from the video that they are looking amazing together and have really come close off screen....

Also when asked about the best thing to happen cuz of SGP she mentioned Jai's name only ..Before this interview she always used to take almost all the names in the SGP gang but now a days its only Jai......

Having said all this we are no one to comment about their off screen bonding but all I can say is we are most happy to see it translate on screen with their wonderful performances specially the romantic scenes............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually any scene in which both are there....Love Sushaan............The bestesssssssssttttttttt......zillion superlatives ...................couple on screen.

yes yes....even i observd the way Ragini stared at Jay for a second when he was speaking to a reporter...
Its definately making us sure that they r 2gether in REAL lyf too...maybe dats the reason that dey portray romantic scenes so perfectly onscreen...!
I m loving this discussion on our forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha-raiAasma-crysind

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Vips Plzzzz Do one thing...............Just record the Promo whenever it comes On Tv and Upload it here,kam Chala leng Us se hiLOL.............Me and Febi wont be Able to sleep if we dont see The promo.......Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Upload itCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhacrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Seriously after seeing the 1yr celebration video I realized that something is cooking between the two...Also they came together to the party and were the last to enter ...There is a small section in the video where jai is talking to the media while ragini is staring at him and the stare said it all....One thing is sure from the video that they are looking amazing together and have really come close off screen....

Also when asked about the best thing to happen cuz of SGP she mentioned Jai's name only ..Before this interview she always used to take almost all the names in the SGP gang but now a days its only Jai......

Having said all this we are no one to comment about their off screen bonding but all I can say is we are most happy to see it translate on screen with their wonderful performances specially the romantic scenes............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually any scene in which both are there....Love Sushaan............The bestesssssssssttttttttt......zillion superlatives ...................couple on screen.

yes yes....even i observd the way Ragini stared at Jay for a second when he was speaking to a reporter...
Its definately making us sure that they r 2gether in REAL lyf too...maybe dats the reason that dey portray romantic scenes so perfectly onscreen...!

Noooooooooooooooooo.....Cry am not liking it...CryCryCryCryCry
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

meenakshi_16GurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Vips Plzzzz Do one thing...............Just record the Promo whenever it comes On Tv and Upload it here,kam Chala leng Us se hiLOL.............Me and Febi wont be Able to sleep if we dont see The promo.......Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Upload itCry

True....Cry I can't sleep now.....CryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Noooooooooooooooooo.....Cry am not liking it...Cry
LOL

Me too Febi.........Vips Y u wanna Break Our Lil Hearts...Waisa Bhi Un Mein crack Par Gaya Kal seLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Vips Plzzzz Do one thing...............Just record the Promo whenever it comes On Tv and Upload it here,kam Chala leng Us se hiLOL.............Me and Febi wont be Able to sleep if we dont see The promo.......Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Upload itCry</font>

lagta kisi ki nazar lag gyi...SP is nt showing the promo now...*crying*
but Rubal i promise dat i'll surely try to upload it...!

crysindGurpreetD

ArmaanShergil Goldie
ArmaanShergil
ArmaanShergil

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

True....Cry I can't sleep now.....CryLOL
mein bhi  

_Procrastinatorcrysind

Go to top