Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

New Promo! *SuShaan Romantic*(video pg28) (Page 24)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Sheemu is right Himanshu, the silent episode was shown because they had to show the time span, where as in SGP so many tracks have been left  which they would show now and that would make up for the time period which they wanted to show in OBS, I think SGP is doing well at the moment, I dont want them to kill the tempo now, all the tracks on the screen now are going in a good pace, please please dont mess it up by making it Filmy, Sushaan chemistry is beyond PHYSICS, so leave it that way, they are doing fine. A good meaningful scene is hundred times better then a forced romantic cheesy scene , which SGP HAVE NOT done yet , so keep it like that. i love the way they are progressing natuarlly and with ease along with the family and that is what makes Sushaan the best couple on the TV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25mjtruelegend111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by mathurankit

guys..i have recorded the promo...
will upload it in a while..till then...keep waitin.Big smile

Thankyou jee for letting us know....till then......keeep waiting

So sheemu ji what do you think when they would show the silent episode as we it was in OBSSmile

Thats a very good question....SGP has changed its route after the honeymoon....so I'm not sure when they will but I don't think I want that silent episode yet.....BECAUSE THE SILENT episode was there to show Lolita and Ishaan's bond progressing over 3 months and that's why they showed so many nice scenes together in one rather than spreading them out over a few episodes. This was purely to show how close they'd become within a few months so that they could start the C track.

Very correct....moreover i think that SGP will not be able to match the quality of that episode of  OBS as Rabindra sangeet played an important role in that episode

No don't I think so. I have see many scene in SGP that was were better than the OBS versions . I think they would do a great job in SGP too but of course my favourite Rabindra Sangeet made it even better in OBS. Can you imagine having Bengali music in SGP???? It just wouldn't go. I think they should stick to some classic songs from yester years...they would do the same trick.

Edited by mjtruelegend - 07 March 2011 at 5:42am
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Ddin't know that they will show the scenes in SGP, me also though it is just a promo to attract and for TRP's sake... Buth Sushaan looks good.. and Ragini is so beautiful in that blue saree and while pearl necklace...
radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Sheemu is right Himanshu, the silent episode was shown because they had to show the time span, where as in SGP so many tracks have been left  which they would show now and that would make up for the time period which they wanted to show in OBS, I think SGP is doing well at the moment, I dont want them to kill the tempo now, all the tracks on the screen now are going in a good pace, please please dont mess it up by making it Filmy, Sushaan chemistry is beyond PHYSICS, so leave it that way, they are doing fine. A good meaningful scene is hundred times better then a forced romantic cheesy scene , which SGP HAVE NOT done yet , so keep it like that. i love the way they are progressing natuarlly and with ease along with the family and that is what makes Sushaan the best couple on the TV.
I totally agree...and right now as you said all the track are in right pace...the scenes look nicely linked...leaving no space for fillers..so pls CVs dont mess with it.And the sushaan romance is really misfit in current phase of the story.One or two cute scenes here and there is enough...and i dont understand why this hurry of taking their relation to next level...who wants to know these details Confused.Instead they should show groW*H in suhana's character...now that they are showing her thinking and acting matured...continue with it...no panna-suhana scene still..i hope they show it...let suhana learn from panna.Suhana must learn that you have to work hard to be independent,earn money...its not as easy as breaking plates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
where r new promo?
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

where r new promo?

Shakila dear we have been looking for it for the last few hours...still no sign yet!Ouch
Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hye it's sushaan's new roman scene.......will show soon..........i think cv's accept my request....i want sushaan's more love together scene...............Wink

julaikha

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
already watched it 3 times...its too good Blushing

julaikha

Go to top