Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

New Promo! *SuShaan Romantic*(video pg28) (Page 14)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

[QUOTE=ArmaanShergil][QUOTE=laxmi_s]

Thanks so much for the link madhu....Hug.... it starts at 4.01 guyz.....Big smile ...u too felt it madhu??ShockedShocked i did notice they r glad....but not the way we imagine yaar....Wink

@ laxmi :  my personal opinion....i wont give importance to the actors personal life..just  limit myself to characters but always wish them as jaira  r very talented n want them to achieve greater heights... main to rubal & febs ko thoda aur jalana chahthithi...

i know ragini ka dil jeethna utna aasan nahi hai....as such that guy has to pass the astrological barrier of her mom......but if anything like that  happens  the only thing i can say is :::jay :::::lucky oh lucky

true same here dear.... they look good together....but i guess nothing is brewing between them.... they r as different as manju aunty and alok.... even they stood quite closer.....ROFL...but we r still talking only about jai-Ragz....why????ROFL.... guyz chalo let us discuss on alok-Manju aunty.....

Ragz ka dil jeethna ho.... toh defn. must be a guy who impresses her mom first.... she is a mumma girl yaar....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergil111192crysind

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@Laxmi Di:not U Otherwise I will need to have surgery for my Leg........Please Dont Pull itLOLPlzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergil-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Vipra...my kind thanks to you for the information...i think this will be the silent episode just to show their progress in love only music and expressions will be there as it was in OBSSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 06 March 2011 at 11:52pm

ArmaanShergilcrysindGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Hey Vipra...my kind thanks to you for the information...i think this will be the silent episode just to show their progress in love only music and expressions will be there as it was in OBSSmile

Welcome to Discussion Bhai........U r still Offline??????Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergil-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

[QUOTE=ArmaanShergil][QUOTE=laxmi_s]

Thanks so much for the link madhu....Hug.... it starts at 4.01 guyz.....Big smile ...u too felt it madhu??ShockedShocked i did notice they r glad....but not the way we imagine yaar....Wink

@ laxmi :  my personal opinion....i wont give importance to the actors personal life..just  limit myself to characters but always wish them as jaira  r very talented n want them to achieve greater heights... main to rubal & febs ko thoda aur jalana chahthithi...

i know ragini ka dil jeethna utna aasan nahi hai....as such that guy has to pass the astrological barrier of her mom......but if anything like that  happens  the only thing i can say is :::jay :::::lucky oh lucky

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii MadhuLOL Asa Mat Kaho

madhu_dArmaanShergil-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Hi Laxmi ...what I meant was that never before did we see this kind of bonding off screen between the 2..even in prev parties they were separate with other team members but this time it was different and by different I mean just look at the posts on this topic it has crossed 10 pages....It says it all...there is infact somthing fishy ...may be it is intentional to spark off some rumours and gain TRP'sssss....not sure...jo bhi ho kuch ttho tha us video mein
[/QUOTE]

That's true that their friendship now seems to be stronger than before..... tejec...otherwise we did see them apart bonding with others more.... me too have noticed this.... LOL
reg. teh thread crossing 10 pages.... we SGPians.... r too nosey....LOLLOL.... when the topic gets HOT.... the leaves keep flipping...... i have witnessed this here so many times....LOLLOL
I don't think Ragz wud do that for TRPs she is too much a professional that way yaar....Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhamadhu_dArmaanShergil111192crysind

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Sinha18

Welcome to Discussion Bhai........U r still Offline??????Confused

I just came to post thanks to vipu aur rahi discussion ki baat then i m not interested neither in Jai nor in Raginii....SGP ki koi baat ho toh bataoo ya tumhari taang khichni ho tah hum tayyar hai....Wink

Iss forum pe mere do hi kaam hai...ek toh episode discuss karna, bhai aur behan logo se milna aur sabse jyada mazedaar aur sukun bhara kaam hai tumhari taang khichna...pata nahi kitna maja aata hai tumhari taang khichne mein.........LOLLOLLOL

Waise Rubal chotu ab tu gana gaa raginii ke liye...kaun sa...aree wo kamal hassan wala...."Dil ke tukde tukde karke muskura ke chal diye...jate jate ye toh bata jaa...hum jeyenge kis ke liye."....)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dArmaanShergil_MistleToe_-allizwell-crysindGurpreetD

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
kya karooo rubal....tume jalane me majha ata hai...when somebody is pulling ur legs i n joy it to the max... thum ho aise...very sweet..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergilSinha18-allizwell-crysindGurpreetD

Go to top