New Promo! *SuShaan Romantic*(video pg28) - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Winning/losing is a part of the telly world dear.... for us they have won our hearts... i am content with that.... and sure they too r..... as i did hear them saying in SBB of Aaj Tak channel.....
in Suhana's words: Thank u SGP viewers..... bahut bahut thank u... aap logon ne humen itna pyaar diya, itna respect diya..... we r very glad..... yunhi dekhthe rahiye Sasuraal genda phool.....
This is what matters shakila..... We love them.... we get connected to them.... rest r not important....😊

u r right di..................our sushaan r always touch my heart......but di.............i will make vm soon.......pleze tell me any romantic song for this new promo scene.....😊

^^ Febs, but seeing those white curtains.... scares me yaar....πŸ˜†... i needed a real simple romantic scene.... bahon ki darmiyan was so real...the room setting was neat.....here i won't like if they show the room being done by Ishaan..... imagine.... how weird.... Ishaan decorating the sushaan room hanging out those white and blue curtains???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... how weird that wud sound or look........again.... i hope this is just shot for the promo.... i just want it to be the SGP romance.....πŸ˜ƒ

I know laxmidi... That was for SP i think....πŸ˜• I dont think SGP CV will imagine such a set for Sushaan...πŸ˜• nah...never...Sometime we may see them in same dress, but set...nah...πŸ€” I doubt it... didn't you notice some water flowing background? Seeing that I have full confidence that they won't show such stuffs in SGP...πŸ˜” Touch wood and finger crossed..😳
Originally posted by abhi786

Yaa, Sushaan looked most hottest and romantic Couple now with the promo, those who didn't watch only will just check atleast to see the promo scenes.. But me too thought it is just a promo..

But would love if it happens.. may be not the same decor but their romance and if you notice suhana is not hesistant, she is blushing whereas in Bahoon ki darmiyaan.. she is hesitant...

Well observed Abhi......😳

That's the magic of SGP..... they din highlight the suhaag raat sequence... made it happen like others show it....just for grabbing the crazy eye-balls.... they stuck to the characters.... showed the groW*H in their proximity..... showed a HM where he makes her feel beautiful, wanted, comfy. and then for sometime....they left to a casual treatment to the couple.... they came back with  she missing Ishaan thru her moments..... she supporting Ishaan while the family cracks up on him..... him gifting her what he considers wud be priceless possession for her......and also the couple interacting some emotional discussions on loneliness...how she confides only in him reg. her dad's marraige and not to any one else before him.... all shows she is considering him as her first person in her life now...... with all this happening .... gradually....her hesitation seems to be worn out.... she is reciprocating.... she is indeed head over heels in love with him....

my point is how beautifully 2 minds , 2 souls can become one need to be handled that well..... i really hope they don't make a filmy scene of it.....πŸ˜†....i agree it looks damn good.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but bhaiya.... yeh SGP hai.....yahan filmy stuff mana hai.....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by crysind

I know laxmidi... That was for SP i think....πŸ˜• I dont think SGP CV will imagine such a set for Sushaan...πŸ˜• nah...never...Sometime we may see them in same dress, but set...nah...πŸ€” I doubt it... didn't you notice some water flowing background? Seeing that I have full confidence that they won't show such stuffs in SGP...πŸ˜” Touch wood and finger crossed..😳

Water flowing background???😲... ee ka hai... chalo ... me reverting back to pg 28 to see only this....🀣...trust me febs... only this....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Shakila2244

I know janu... u r excited.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... let it be aired... we will get to know which song can fit in more...πŸ˜ƒ

Water flowing background???😲... ee ka hai... chalo ... me reverting back to pg 28 to see only this....🀣...trust me febs... only this....🀣

πŸ˜† I know...Only that background haan...πŸ˜‰ nothing else...🀣
wao.. nice news..can't wait😍
it's time for Shakila's new VM.  BTW where is she?
Originally posted by shelly_nair

wao.. nice news..can't wait😍

Yaha pe tho hum 38pages discuss kar chuke hein.... where were u shelly?
We all are in dream world now...😍

I

Water flowing background???😲... ee ka hai... chalo ... me reverting back to pg 28 to see only this....🀣...trust me febs... only this....🀣

πŸ˜† I know...Only that background haan...πŸ˜‰ nothing else...🀣

Yeah.... Febs... this time my crazy mind looked all around the background.... trying to analyse where they were.....🀣🀣🀣🀣... i saw the waterfall yaar....also the room is not the same as Sushaan's room.... the wallpaper seems to be different... similar to that of their HM suite.... actually this is the hotel suite setting only.....see it the room is the same infact.... humen goa holkar ullu banaya....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣but Febs... lagtha hai miyan Ishaan must have told Suhana that he will take out her for a candle light dinner outside and come here....πŸ˜•... as the song starts with those candle lights... did u see???

see how much research work i did on the background.....🀣🀣🀣🀣