Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeh toh ZULM hai!!!! Link nahi mili!! 😡
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
like so many others i was under the impression they had consummated and we were not explicitly told so on the show..anyways,looking fwd to the super-romance..ishaan can be really romantic when he wants to...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is purely STAR PLUS for you, totally Star Plus, for TRP nothing else, as who cares whether IT happened or not as the story is moving, its a TV serial not a movie that you would see everything happening, I will not say Hollywood as in Bollywood too they show everything, so far they havent shown it on Indian TV according to my knowledge ( but my knowledge is minimal ) , I would prefer if they concentrate on story which is very strong and going absolutely fine, they dont need this hype about wether they did it not, its totally besides the point. The point is the story which should move on , not get stuck to this point, unless they are in dragging mood again, now I am 100% sure its always Star Plus when the show gets dragged or become over dramatised, as SGP,s original team always concentrate on the story. I would be cheesed off big time if they again go back to dragofy things as so much going on and they cant put a hault to it just to show OFF there forced ROMANCE, as with Sushann , a natural hug or ched chad does the pure magic and creats fire works then any forced one.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

This is purely STAR PLUS for you, totally Star Plus, for TRP nothing else, as who cares whether IT happened or not as the story is moving, its a TV serial not a movie that you would see everything happening, I will not say Hollywood as in Bollywood too they show everything, so far they havent shown it on Indian TV according to my knowledge ( but my knowledge is minimal ) , I would prefer if they concentrate on story which is very strong and going absolutely fine, they dont need this hype about wether they did it not, its totally besides the point. The point is the story which should move on , not get stuck to this point, unless they are in dragging mood again, now I am 100% sure its always Star Plus when the show gets dragged or become over dramatised, as SGP,s original team always concentrate on the story. I would be cheesed off big time if they again go back to dragofy things as so much going on and they cant put a hault to it just to show OFF there forced ROMANCE, as with Sushann , a natural hug or ched chad does the pure magic and creats fire works then any forced one.

i agree..everytime the show has gone haywire am sure its SP's doing..the OTT depictions,the overdramatisation,the dragging beyond understanding of sum tracks..it dint happen in the original show,so the only reason of it happening here is SP..the channel heads can be pretty nutty if they want..
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Agreed dii ....bilkul sahi kaha SP is playing their games.....we got clue from their convo itself ...toh ye saab dikhane ki kya zaroorat hai....aur rahi TV ki baat naa toh dii aajkal TV pe sab kuch dikhaya ja raha hai aur aaj se nahi pichle 12 salo se jab tak Ekta Devi ji TV industury mein aayi thi......pehle ek jhalak unhone DD1 pe swabhimann se dikhayi thi ....serial of Ronit roy ,manoj bajpai  ashutosh rana and so any big names of today start their  career from it and then with Time TV shows slowly degraded..and whether it was Kasauti zindagi ki...it was a start for such scenes in serials and now story is same every where😡😡

Still i believe that SGP will not forget their liit and values for which they are known and for which the people like me who hates everything on TV too addicted to SGP because of its goodness and innocence hope this innocence will not be lost
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Agreed dii ....bilkul sahi kaha SP is playing their games.....we got clue from their convo itself ...toh ye saab dikhane ki kya zaroorat hai....aur rahi TV ki baat naa toh dii aajkal TV pe sab kuch dikhaya ja raha hai aur aaj se nahi pichle 12 salo se jab tak Ekta Devi ji TV industury mein aayi thi......pehle ek jhalak unhone DD1 pe swabhimann se dikhayi thi ....serial of Ronit roy ,manoj bajpai  ashutosh rana and so any big names of today start their  career from it and then with Time TV shows slowly degraded..and whether it was Kasauti zindagi ki...it was a start for such scenes in serials and now story is same every where😡😡

Still i believe that SGP will not forget their liit and values for which they are known and for which the people like me who hates everything on TV too addicted to SGP because of its goodness and innocence hope this innocence will not be lost

Agreed with you both there. Specially the underlined. I was happy the way things were going and their  closeness and interaction showed to me that they are a married coupld, so yes you're right that SGP does not need to explore the physicalities of their bond but SP is interfering TO HUM SAB KIYA KAS SAKTE HAI? I would be just happy to see a sweet innocent intimate scene like last week.....if they show more than that is purely for ones who do not love SGP but love to see salaciousness just for the sake of it. I said last week that SGP was back to old golden glory and I was thrilled about that so I will continue watch it regardless of TRP matter. I don't care if its no1 or not.
Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed with you both there. Specially the underlined. I was happy the way things were going and their  closeness and interaction showed to me that they are a married coupld, so yes you're right that SGP does not need to explore the physicalities of their bond but SP is interfering TO HUM SAB KIYA KAS SAKTE HAI? I would be just happy to see a sweet innocent intimate scene like last week.....if they show more than that is purely for ones who do not love SGP but love to see salaciousness just for the sake of it. I said last week that SGP was back to old golden glory and I was thrilled about that so I will continue watch it regardless of TRP matter. I don't care if its no1 or not.
i was also shocked .....its just like taking an u turn..i was excited abt d promo only to see how sushaan have enacted...... U R True...SP interference is there n its 4r TRP's only..the way in which the story was progressing its understood that everything was over... but kya kare Star ki value aise hi hai...  at this point there is no need to show it specifically as story line has crossed that stage infact...i too will be more happy if they show scenes like that of last week which was mindblowing..this kinda will remain with us 4 ever..i am more interested in seeing the nokh..jokh ending with a cute romance rather than hot..
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys..i have recorded the promo...
will upload it in a while..till then...keep waitin.😃
mango_mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just saw the promo i thing the real thing will be different this was just for the promo...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_dittakavi

[/QUOTE] i was also shocked .....its just like taking an u turn..i was excited abt d promo only to see how sushaan have enacted...... U R True...SP interference is there n its 4r TRP's only..the way in which the story was progressing its understood that everything was over... but kya kare Star ki value aise hi hai...  at this point there is no need to show it specifically as story line has crossed that stage infact...i too will be more happy if they show scenes like that of last week which was mindblowing..this kinda will remain with us 4 ever..i am more interested in seeing the nokh..jokh ending with a cute romance rather than hot..
[/QUOTE]

OH GOD I pray that they don't make it raunchy....thats the last thing I want to see. The beautiful scenes they have been showing between the 2 is just right, I love their cute moments, so nice and sweet. Me too want to see their cute little fights where they pacify one another, they argue and they make up...thats what I'd like to see with a cute hug/ending to the scene.