New Promo! *SuShaan Romantic*(video pg28) - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Lovely post .....πŸ˜ƒ
where is the video.... need to see it right now....πŸ˜•
@ laxmi : after seeing this u will agree 100% with what tejeshec said..they were like this before and u can notice some spark of happiness on their faces which was not their earlier..
the link 4 you
http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/87361-5th-march-2011-u-me-aur-tv-single-part/

@Febs : yeah...Rubal has explained ur and his tragedy to me...!
Originally posted by trueraginifan

@ Laxmi di : ur welcum di...
Do catch the promo when u get tym to watch ur idiot box !!
I've seen the promo 3-times now..

@Rubal : yes Rubal i'll surely watch the video...when i get my personal computer bck !!

This not fare vipra you saw it 3 times and i didn't see it even once 😭😭😭...................BAHUT NAINSAFI HAIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Febs : yeah...Rubal has explained ur and his tragedy to me...!

Ab ye tragedy aur mazboot ban gaya yaar... am waiting for promo and then that scene on-screen...mein tho mar jaavungi...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Guys...
I m trying to find the link ever since i've seen it...but its nt uploaded yet...!

Its a request to everyone dat whosoever gets the link plz post it here...
Originally posted by 111192

This not fare vipra you saw it 3 times and i didn't see it even once 😭😭😭...................BAHUT NAINSAFI HAIπŸ˜†

ye dekho...ab Renudi bhi aagayi... πŸ˜­ aap saare log TV switch on keejiye...mein ye kaise dekhungi bhagwan... ?😭 i wish I was in Kerala....😭 tho mein TV mein dekhthi...ab mein kya karu??????? πŸ˜­
Originally posted by tejeshec

Seriously after seeing the 1yr celebration video I realized that something is cooking between the two...Also they came together to the party and were the last to enter ...There is a small section in the video where jai is talking to the media while ragini is staring at him and the stare said it all....One thing is sure from the video that they are looking amazing together and have really come close off screen....

Also when asked about the best thing to happen cuz of SGP she mentioned Jai's name only ..Before this interview she always used to take almost all the names in the SGP gang but now a days its only Jai......

Having said all this we are no one to comment about their off screen bonding but all I can say is we are most happy to see it translate on screen with their wonderful performances specially the romantic scenes............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually any scene in which both are there....Love Sushaan............The bestesssssssssttttttttt......zillion superlatives ...................couple on screen.

yes yes....even i observd the way Ragini stared at Jay for a second when he was speaking to a reporter...
Its definately making us sure that they r 2gether in REAL lyf too...maybe dats the reason that dey portray romantic scenes so perfectly onscreen...!
I m loving this discussion on our forum...
Vips Plzzzz Do one thing...............Just record the Promo whenever it comes On Tv and Upload it here,kam Chala leng Us se hiπŸ˜†.............Me and Febi wont be Able to sleep if we dont see The promo.......Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Upload it😭

yes yes....even i observd the way Ragini stared at Jay for a second when he was speaking to a reporter...
Its definately making us sure that they r 2gether in REAL lyf too...maybe dats the reason that dey portray romantic scenes so perfectly onscreen...!
I m loving this discussion on our forum...

Noooooooooooooooooo.....😭 am not liking it...😭😭😭😭😭
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Vips Plzzzz Do one thing...............Just record the Promo whenever it comes On Tv and Upload it here,kam Chala leng Us se hiπŸ˜†.............Me and Febi wont be Able to sleep if we dont see The promo.......Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Upload it😭

True....😭 I can't sleep now.....πŸ˜­πŸ˜†