India-Forums

Do you want Bhaskar to change before marriage?

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Actually I wanted to keep this topic as a poll but in polls, we just get to see the choices made from our other friends but not much discussions happen on them...LOL

Thats why I have kept this subject in a normal topic...Please give your suggestions...

Do you really want Bhaskar to change and start loving Avni before or after marriage???Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
nice question rittu.
bhaskar as we know is streetsmart n like any other guy in this cunning world. there are ppl like bhaskar.
i would definately want him to develop a "genuine" soft corner for avni before marriage.
 it would be great to see such scenes between the two.  My vote : Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
may be he's already developed a soft corner for avni, that's why he agreed to marry her with all the conditions...he cud have got a lot of girls who're earning good n who will not put this condition..or he thought he cud not get better that this? ConfusedLOL 

cjs369

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

may be he's already developed a soft corner for avni, that's why he agreed to marry her with all the conditions...he cud have got a lot of girls who're earning good n who will not put this condition..or he thought he cud not get better that this? ConfusedLOL 

hmmm.... he choose avni over other girls only bcz she earns a handsome salary much more than other girls morover she is working in a construction company n according to bhaskar employess of const company get heavy sum as commision.....Confused

so .....curently he isnt "in love" with her

cjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

hmmm.... he choose avni over other girls only bcz she earns a handsome salary much more than other girls morover she is working in a construction company n according to bhaskar employess of const company get heavy sum as commision.....Confused

yes ... he had checked out lots of girls' biodata.. but no one from the list was earning as much as Avni... so currnetly for Bhaskar.. the salary is the strongest point favouring Avni . but even I wud like it to be something more than just her salary
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by nb.neha

yes ... he had checked out lots of girls' biodata.. but no one from the list was earning as much as Avni... so currnetly for Bhaskar.. the salary is the strongest point favouring Avni . but even I wud like it to be something more than just her salary

yuup even i would love to see some "romantic scenes" between bhaskar n avni

cjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Actually I wanted to keep this topic as a poll but in polls, we just get to see the choices made from our other friends but not much discussions happen on them...LOL

Thats why I have kept this subject in a normal topic...Please give your suggestions...

Do you really want Bhaskar to change and start loving Avni before or after marriage???Embarrassed

Deep...I am sure most of us wud love to see Bhaskar change from his current mind set... one doesnt mind him being shrewd n street smart... but fooling a girl for her earnings leaves a bitter taste ... and Avni being such a nice person...hope he falls in love with her that too cud bring a change in him .. Wink
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
it would be lovely to watch bhaskar faling in love with avni without any ulterior motive.... :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index