India-Forums

Guess next elimination :)

Poll Question: who will next be eliminated?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [27.45%]
5 [9.80%]
11 [21.57%]
1 [1.96%]
6 [11.76%]
11 [21.57%]
3 [5.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
ok frenz,

I am back with my usual question :)

whom do u think will be eliminated coming friday?

solely according to fri/sat performance I feel it shuld be surya/sneha or Karan/Carling.

As much as I love KC, they have not shown tremendous improvement in their performances compared to others...  I wish they bring some good dances next week at least

As far as SS are considered, they never feel connected to the audience... even though their dance elements are nice, Sneha has the same kind of expressions (purely my opinion n no offense to their fans Wink).  I hope they do dance routines with less lifts n more dance

your opinions are welcome Big smile

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Definitely not Saurabh-Vivek, nor Amit and Falon, from Marzi's at least.
I honestly think that Surya and Sneha have good grace, and no doubt they are good, but they're weaker than the rest. 
-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
anyone but not Saurabh-Vivek or vikram-Niharika!

Edited by -Sonya- - 06 March 2011 at 3:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Surya-Sneha or Saurabh-Vivek. both are good, but weaker than the rest of the lot.

akanna

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
according to this weeks performances i think it should be karan and carling. but karan and carling deserve to go to the finally too. i think rajeev doesn't pay much attention to karan and carling like he does to vikku and nikku
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
i think surya-sneha are not so good...once they do really great job and next we see they are not doing good. Or maybe prithi-vivek. one of them are not matching the other.
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
prithvi-vivek did goood job with kalaripatu and also saturdayApprove
pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I feel its Surya -Sneha who should be eliminated this time. Their performances had become monotonus lately ; they are just doing different types of lifts all time and I personally neevr feel connected to their dances except for their Jazz in double masti ek kashti epi.
Am also afraid for Karan -carling this time ; even they need to move ahead and do some variation other than contemporary-freestyle . Plus carling needs to match with Karan . In that case though Amit and Falon  are my favourites I strongly feel they too need to do some variaety ; one pure dance performance without ANY stunt -jump-lift Confused

Natkhatpari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index