Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Yessss, I am hiding - Abhay (Updated with Replies) (Page 3)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

RITZI..!!! I have always told you that you are one AWESOME writer..and thank GOD you came back from you HIATUS with this AWESOME..MARVELLOUS FANTASTIC & Cute post ..!! Awww..That Paragraph above ..what you have written needs a standing ovation..! GOSH I agree with whatever you have written I am sure ABHAY is exactly feelings the same..and that is what I have also been trying to tell & I AM VERY VERY SURE PIYA WILL COME TO HER POSSESIVE ABHAY LOVER ..mode..in a few hours..She is just MAD at him.as I & we all know that we HUT THE PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE THE MOST ..the HARDEST WAY & ALSO WE TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED & WE FEEL ANY harsh words to them, still  they will know that we were just upset & saying it..and did not mean anything ..actually..!!Hug wait & watch I am feeling we will have some burning HOT moments from ABHIYA this weak....!!Day Dreaming

And your TRP line ..cracked me up./..!!ROFLROFL

awwwwwwwwwwww thanks Totzy for appreciating that. I have to give you credit to bring me back from my cocoon. 

I wanted to write this for a long time but was not convinced myself. But yesterday when I wrote to you about positivity, I also wrote for convincing me. 

ROFLI had to use the TRP line as till date even I don't know a convincing answer to Abhay's actions. This is why the letter is just about having faith in him and not explaining reasons.

I am not unhappy with Pia for her actions as I said earlier. Her reactions were long due. But I do hope that things will be sorted out between Abhiya soon. 

Edited by Ritz93 - 06 March 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Awwwwww..RITZI..you are driving me crazy with this ..Awwwwww.Hug...ABHAY..thats soooo CHWEET yaar..RITZI..looks like you are ABHAY's Soul ..speaking to us for HIM..awww..EXCELLENT ..uffff..i am out of words ..and @kiranni..you are a such sweet heart yaarHug TOO GOOD..GOD I am in love with all of you in this forum..Wohaa..!!Cry its tears of happiness..!!
HugThanks a lot Totzy. I always feel that I understand two characters best from PKYEK - Abhay and Madhu. Strange combination but somehow I do. So, keeping that faith, I tried my best to see Abhay's side again.

Kiranni letter was excellent. She helped me think more like Abhay and I think after reading her letter, Abhay's reply became better.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

RITZI..!!! I have always told you that you are one AWESOME writer..and thank GOD you came back from you HIATUS with this AWESOME..MARVELLOUS FANTASTIC & Cute post ..!! Awww..That Paragraph above ..what you have written needs a standing ovation..! GOSH I agree with whatever you have written I am sure ABHAY is exactly feelings the same..and that is what I have also been trying to tell & I AM VERY VERY SURE PIYA WILL COME TO HER POSSESIVE ABHAY LOVER ..mode..in a few hours..She is just MAD at him.as I & we all know that we HUT THE PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE THE MOST ..the HARDEST WAY & ALSO WE TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED & WE FEEL ANY harsh words to them, still  they will know that we were just upset & saying it..and did not mean anything ..actually..!!Hug wait & watch I am feeling we will have some burning HOT moments from ABHIYA this weak....!!Day Dreaming

And your TRP line ..cracked me up./..!!ROFLROFL

awwwwwwwwwwww thanks Totzy for appreciating that. I have to give you credit to bring me back from my cocoon. 

I wanted to write this for a long time but was not convinced myself. But yesterday when I wrote to you about positivity, I also wrote for convincing me. 

ROFLI had to use the TRP line as till date even I don't know a convincing answer to Abhay's actions. This is why the letter is just about having faith in him and not explaining reasons.

I am not unhappy with Pia for her actions as I said earlier. Her reactions were long due. But I do hope that things will be sorted out between Abhiya soon. 

Oh Ritzi..thank you again for making me feel special about my hand in bringing you BACK..though..all credit goes to you..But if in any way I helped you..I AM PROUD..cause I so love  your POV & POSTS ..they are so ABHIYALICIOUS..!!Day Dreaming And I am one crazy ABHIYA licious..myself..!!ROFL awww..love ya..Hug

Ritzie

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Ohh Ritzy....another good one from u. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I have tried to write a small script..this is my first script so feel free to comment and modify

Piya...mujhe Siddarth ke paas jaana hai..must go and meet him..pata hain tum mana karte ho to mujhe aur bhi milne a man hota hai Sid se.

Abhay ..Piya ruk jao mat jao (runs after Piya and catches her there is a eyelock)

Piya . Oh yeh eyelocks ...i'm tired of them really..aur kitne eyeslocks dene honge whispers looking at the script

Abhay...unlimited...Eyelocks are to be included har scene ke baad

Piyachalo Mr. Director aage kya kahna hain...(looks at her script)

Piya I'm going to meet Sid...mujhe woh job chahiye

Abhay..tum meri job karo...i am offering u a job

piya..Ok woh kya hai???

Abhay..U know u just be in front of me...mere saamne raho har waqt..

Piya. Now what kind of Job is that???

Abhay..The most challenging honey

Piya..(all doe -eyed )woh kaise??

Abhay.. U can't come near me...Phir hug karne ka man hoga and hugs mana hai

Piya..Kyun darling

Abhay..Kisses and hugs should be limited (looks at the script and shouts). Yeh meri lines hain ya director ka orders

Piya.. Aur kya likha hai

Abhay.. Main apni  script padta hun..."TRP ke liye tumhe Sid ke ppas jana hoga without knowing ki main tumhe kyun mana kar raha hun"

Piya..But mujhe tumhare paas accha lagta hain..aur mujhe tumhara job offer bhi pasand hain but first I want that kiss Abhay

Abhay...Piya  kiss  is out of question..hug bhi mushkil hai

Piya  Oh God I hate this script...koi mujhe is script se bachaaoo

Abhay..Main tumhari jaan bacha sakta hoon but I can't save u fron this Script

Piya faints and Abhay runs to save her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragadeepikaRitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@Totzy - Thanks a lot for encouraging me and appreciating my work. It helps me a lot. Hug

Yes - You are so Abhiyalicious yourself

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@Angel 
ROFLROFL It is so lovely. ROFLROFL It's hilarious. ROFLROFLYou should make it as an individual post. Everybody should read it and enjoy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voiceTOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Nice One! TRP ehhh?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
nice post... ridz....Embarrassed
loved the everyline dat u wrote in the letterThumbs Up... jst like how abhay would feel......ClapEmbarrassed
the last line was hillarious....LOL
"ur culprit abhay raichand ....  " LOL

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index