Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Yessss, I am hiding - Abhay (Updated with Replies) (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

Nice letter Ritzz....esp the abhay sid part is very funny

Abhay thanks you for your comments and understanding.

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

good letter and I hope it reaches his fans soon.

Edit to say that the part I love the most was the end...lol

Your culprit 

Abhay Raichand
ROFL

What? you are not his fan? Anyways, thanks from Abhay for your comments and liking it.
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Dearest Abhay,

We abhiya lovers totally understand that you are going through tough time right now. We know life has been horrid and unfair to you and taken away everything that was precious to you. But marne ke dar se hum jindagi jeena toh nahin chod sakte na?? Though life has been so unfair to you, you have lived and endured so much pain with so much of courage, that my eyes automatically look down with so much respect. But you need to give your life one more chance. Piya is your promise of light. As far as I know, you very much believe in the strength of love. If only you would open up to piya and tell her the truth, no matter how powerful or evil sid is, he will not be able to take anythign away from you. Abhay and piya are inseperable, and they can walk till the end of world together. Destiny has given you one more change with love, grab it and embrace piya with all the love you are capable of. You yourself know that for piya, it's either you or it's nothing. Trust her and your love and tell her the truth. and yes, express your love to piya. It is something she has been dying to hear from you. And believe us, the safest place piya can ever be is when she is with you. Don't push her away. 
and don't forget..abhiya lovers' faith in you is unflagging. No matter what happens, they will always be by your and piya's side. Always and Forever!! Let go of the pain, our hearts bleed too when we see you in pain. You just need to trust yourself, piya and the destiny, sid's so called confidence of making you vulnerable will shake automatically. Abhiya love has so much strength that it can bring someone like Sid on his knees too. We can never be mad at you, no matter what happens. We all love you with all our hearts. AbhIya FOREVER!!!

Your well-wishers, 

Abhiya fans

Nice Post Ritz..i loved the letter. very well expressed.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by MeenaJ

Nice letter Ritzz....esp the abhay sid part is very funny

Abhay thanks you for your comments and understanding.
your welcome!Embarrassed

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@Kiranni - Ritz says thanks and here is a letter from Abhay:

Dear Abhiya fans

It is encouraging to see that all of you place so much trust and faith in me. It is yours and Pia's unconditional love that I see a hope in the eternal darkness around me.

Will you understand when I say that I don't have a life? I am already dead but only one hope of Maithili's promise always kept me moving over last 200 years. She kept her promise. She couldn't come herself but she sent me a hope in the form of Pia. Pia is more precious to me than Maithili's memories. How can I even think of taking a risk for the only hope that I have? 

Jeena bemane hai agar mein Pia ko zinda na rakh saka. Meri har saans uski hifazat ke liye hai. Mujhe nahi maloom ke kismat mujhse kya chahti hai par mujhe apni kismat par vishwas nahi hai. Mujhe hi kuch karna hoga - jabtak mein kar sakta hoon.

I know Pia is very strong at heart but she is very tender from the body. It is a human body which Sid can finish not even in a second.  Believe me when I say that Sid is the most dangerous Vampire around. He is evil and he knows no boundaries of evilness. 

If I express my love to Pia what do I have to offer her. I can't even offer her a normal life as anything that involves me is dark, dangerous and supernatural. The more I involve her with  me the more danger I put her in. I can see the love in her eyes and you all know that I am afraid of that love. I know that love can even break my hardest will power. This is the reason I want to make her believe that I don't believe in power of love. Then how can I admit my love to her? 

But I promise that I will use everything I have - my powers, efforts, breaths to save Pia from Sid or any danger.

Your culprit 

Abhay Raichand

Edited by Ritz93 - 06 March 2011 at 9:21pm

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I find it very hard to hide my love from Pia also. As when I see her, my eyes, my dead heart, my face, everything screams that I love her. Every inch of my soul wants to be with Pia. I melt when I see her. I die of pain when she get a scratch. My dead heart cries when she has tears in her eyes. I want her to trust me but I have been hiding things from her. She makes my heart beat.

I know I have hurt Pia again and again just to prove that I don't love her or just to prove that when I slipped in my efforts, it was not love. But Trust me when I say that my heart bleeds internally when I think that I am the one to hurt her. 

RITZI..!!! I have always told you that you are one AWESOME writer..and thank GOD you came back from you HIATUS with this AWESOME..MARVELLOUS FANTASTIC & Cute post ..!! Awww..That Paragraph above ..what you have written needs a standing ovation..! GOSH I agree with whatever you have written I am sure ABHAY is exactly feelings the same..and that is what I have also been trying to tell & I AM VERY VERY SURE PIYA WILL COME TO HER POSSESIVE ABHAY LOVER ..mode..in a few hours..She is just MAD at him.as I & we all know that we HUT THE PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE THE MOST ..the HARDEST WAY & ALSO WE TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED & WE FEEL ANY harsh words to them, still  they will know that we were just upset & saying it..and did not mean anything ..actually..!!Hug wait & watch I am feeling we will have some burning HOT moments from ABHIYA this weak....!!Day Dreaming

And your TRP line ..cracked me up./..!!ROFLROFL

--AROMAL--Ritzie

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

@Kiranni - Ritz says thanks and here is a letter from Abhay:

Dear Abhiya fans

It is encouraging to see that all of you place so much trust and faith in me. It is yours and Pia's unconditional love that I see a hope in the eternal darkness around me.

Will you understand when I say that I don't have a life? I am already dead but only one hope of Maithili's promise always kept me moving over last 200 years. She kept her promise. She couldn't come herself but she sent me a hope in the form of Pia. Pia is more precious to me than Maithili's memories. How can I even think of taking a risk for the only hope that I have? 

Jeena bemane hai agar mein Pia ko zinda na rakh saka. Meri har saans uski hifazat ke liye hai. Mujhe nahi maloom ke kismat mujhse kya chahti hai par mujhe apni kismat par vishwas nahi hai. Mujhe hi kuch karna hoga - jabtak mein kar sakta hoon.

I know Pia is very strong at heart but she is very tender from the body. It is a human body which Sid can finish not even in a second.  Believe me when I say that Sid is the most dangerous Vampire around. He is evil and he knows no boundaries of evilness. 

If I express my love to Pia what do I have to offer her. I can't even offer her a normal life as anything that involves me is dark, dangerous and supernatural. The more I involve her with  me the more danger I put her in. I can see the love in her eyes and you all know that I am afraid of that love. I know that love can even break my hardest will power. This is the reason I want to make her believe that I don't believe in power of love. Then how can I admit my love to her? 

But I promise that I will use everything I have - my powers, efforts, breaths to save Pia from Sid or any danger.

Your culprit 

Abhay Raichand

Awwwwww..RITZI..you are driving me crazy with this ..Awwwwww.Hug...ABHAY..thats soooo CHWEET yaar..RITZI..looks like you are ABHAY's Soul ..speaking to us for HIM..awww..EXCELLENT ..uffff..i am out of words ..and @kiranni..you are a such sweet heart yaarHug TOO GOOD..GOD I am in love with all of you in this forum..Wohaa..!!Cry its tears of happiness..!!

--AROMAL--Ritzie

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Dearest Abhay,

We abhiya lovers totally understand that you are going through tough time right now. We know life has been horrid and unfair to you and taken away everything that was precious to you. But marne ke dar se hum jindagi jeena toh nahin chod sakte na?? Though life has been so unfair to you, you have lived and endured so much pain with so much of courage, that my eyes automatically look down with so much respect. But you need to give your life one more chance. Piya is your promise of light. As far as I know, you very much believe in the strength of love. If only you would open up to piya and tell her the truth, no matter how powerful or evil sid is, he will not be able to take anythign away from you. Abhay and piya are inseperable, and they can walk till the end of world together. Destiny has given you one more change with love, grab it and embrace piya with all the love you are capable of. You yourself know that for piya, it's either you or it's nothing. Trust her and your love and tell her the truth. and yes, express your love to piya. It is something she has been dying to hear from you. And believe us, the safest place piya can ever be is when she is with you. Don't push her away. 
and don't forget..abhiya lovers' faith in you is unflagging. No matter what happens, they will always be by your and piya's side. Always and Forever!! Let go of the pain, our hearts bleed too when we see you in pain. You just need to trust yourself, piya and the destiny, sid's so called confidence of making you vulnerable will shake automatically. Abhiya love has so much strength that it can bring someone like Sid on his knees too. We can never be mad at you, no matter what happens. We all love you with all our hearts. AbhIya FOREVER!!!

Your well-wishers, 

Abhiya fans

Nice Post Ritz..i loved the letter. very well expressed.Clap

THIS IS FOR YOU @KIRANNI..youhave said it ..more beautifully than I can imagine..And  take a bow from me..!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index