Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Is Tere Liye actually ending??πŸ€” The on going track makes me feel its not .. Or either they are gonna end it badly with loose ends...πŸ€”
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guess they will show Taani tomoro, since rasam is yet to take place ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Taani wasnt shown at all... 😑

fikar not!! sumtimes Anu was not shown at all, now its Taani's turn πŸ˜•
zohakhan7 thumbnail
cv r goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee maddddddddd πŸ˜‘  πŸ₯±.totalllllllllllllllly crap episode again.thanks goodnesss lubzy has missed this episode and am not gonna watch it on youtube.πŸ˜•  πŸ₯±
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yea i too feel they will end it pathetically just so that bt can teach sp a lesson after sp taught bt a lesson by ending it ... aur beech mey marey jaien gey hum viewers like always about whom no one cares πŸ₯±
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramyaks

guess they will show Taani tomoro, since rasam is yet to take place ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

hey again a riddle by taani just like she said no suhaag raatπŸ˜†. it means taanu will meet they cant romance bcoz they have to discuss the problems of bachey ke lliye ,roby key liye,riitesh key liye ,jonaki key liye etc etc so they got no time to laugh omg i forget to metion taposh key liyeπŸ₯±
mishti_17 thumbnail
My head is spinning after seeing todays epi.. Roby lost 20 lakhs in gambling.. 20 lakhs are made to look like 200 Rs... 😡 And Onu just gave away 20 lakh ka cheque.. He didnt even confirm with Roby.. Ok I can understand that, coz he knows Ritesh cant say that just like that.. But whats hit Shekhar, why did he want to take Ritesh along to Taani's house.. And Kuhu has given us dhokha..πŸ€” She is happy with her father now.. Arre she was hiding behind Taani na when he came.. Gawshhh, this Ganguly mansion seems haunted..πŸ€” Sab log yahan rehkar change ho jaate haiπŸ€”
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kuhu is a chilld she dont know whats wrong and right and before ananya's death ritesh was good dad he never harmed kuhu so the kid easily mingled with her dad .thankgod robby lost only 20 lakhs not two crore in sigle day πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yea kuhu bhi aik character nikli ... aisey palta khaya key 🀣
mishti_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

yea i too feel they will end it pathetically just so that bt can teach sp a lesson after sp taught bt a lesson by ending it ... aur beech mey marey jaien gey hum viewers like always about whom no one cares πŸ₯±

In this pathetic lesson teaching, we are gonna suffer...😭