Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

annu the problem with other production houses is that their shows are totally female oriented, BT is the only one that has given male leads some importance, else all shows are female lead, her sacrifices and her never ending suffering and mahanta. BT shows too focus more on female leads but have strong male chars too

I so agree take any show other thn BTs you will find only females and male character circling around her
evn earlier BT ws also same nt like them but bit its just now only whn thy stetd gvng more n more importance to males also
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

Today only I was just thinking how TL ws so dfrnt from every othr like practically every show though we had typical epis but still

I assume TL is the only one far away from slapping game, whr none of the leads slapped each othr whr in othr shows always thy play this slapping slapping

and now am feeling yeh bhi hone wala hain jaise😳

good point :-)
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

Indian audiences are like that only

or practically igf i would say Asian people coz these shows targets those ppl only who are mainly house wivs though working also but ppl far away from these things
thy gt to knws sum1 onscreen name is biggest thing

coz evn many ppl nvr knew tht Smriti ws tulsi bfr her political carrer or Sakshi as Parvati who assumed to be the leading lady of Indian Televisions

I guess you both are right in a way because his fans are still fighting that is he Onu or Prem they just love the character but never admire the actor who really puts his soul and hard work in to it. 

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ekta is handling her dream project very very badly towards its end.. Arre ok, we know its ending, we all have accepted the bitter truth.. But WHY???? This torture???πŸ€” Tere Liye can very well end on a nice note with the last 15 episodes having scenes which make  sense .. Are we asking for more from a show that was supposed to be Ekta's dream project??πŸ€”
SunShine_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: april10

I guess you both are right in a way because his fans are still fighting that is he Onu or Prem they just love the character but never admire the actor who really puts his soul and hard work in to it. 

well lets nt talk about others but since u raised the point thn i agree tht ppl loved his character nt the actor behind and sadly its thing only with him
wheras person who love Onu, admired his character as Prem also, coz many ppl here hv nt seen Desh but watchd aftr seeing him in TL and just loved the way he has grown frm strength- to strength

but well lets talk about all
SunShine_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Ekta is handling her dream project very very badly towards its end.. Arre ok, we know its ending, we all have accepted the bitter truth.. But WHY???? This torture???πŸ€” Tere Liye can very well end on a nice note with the last 15 episodes having scenes which make  sense .. Are we asking for more from a show that was supposed to be Ekta's dream project??πŸ€”

every new show EK produces is her dream only ltr bcums worst than reality
mishti_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyaks

kal rasam hoga πŸ€”

Pata nahi, kyaa hoga.. Im not expecting anything...πŸ€”
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Pata nahi, kyaa hoga.. Im not expecting anything...πŸ€”

πŸ€” am thinking kal rasam mai kya drama honewala hai! πŸ€” πŸ€”
mishti_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyaks

πŸ€” am thinking kal rasam mai kya drama honewala hai! πŸ€” πŸ€”

Rasam hogi yaa nahi, iska bhi koi bharosa nahiπŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: april10

Mera Prem, Mera Onu aur humara Harshad 😍 I rock i know πŸ˜†

God bless him and God bless anupriya too, poor thing did not deserve the bashing she got for no reason
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago