Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New ff -RAAZ , ch 6 updated pg 3 raaz revealed (Page 3)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Chapter 6

Aehem forgot his ego, forgot everything and only remembered he needed her, and doesn't want her to leave. He gathered the courage he had and spoke : my mother has never taught me to be how I was in the last few days, how I treated you. I don't know what I really want. He goes towards the temple and looks at it and left everything at him.

He spoke agan : as far as I know, all the pretending I have done in front of nani, and how I got engaged to you made me melt my heart which no one could do except from nani. I have always thought one can't get in love after leaving their 1st love but that's not the case kismat has made a u turn for me, it made me dump anita and realse that she is a girl who will go after money. But destiny made me marry such a girl who is pure from the heart, who will have the courage to take my taunts and abuse and now it made me realise how much I love that girl today. That girl is none other that you Gopi. You. (Still looking at the temple). After you asked me this question made me hurt a lot, why, can't you think yourself what your heart says to you as it telling you not to leave means I. Wish the same as well.

Everyone behind in tears crying except Rashi looking all annoyed and had to call her mom about this incident as her plans fail. Gopi breaks down while he turns around and runs to her room and stands beside the window looking at the moon.

Downstairs, koki speaks : jao dikra jao, aaj raat os ka dil jeet laye, bechari bohot ziyada toot chooki hai !

Aehem goes upstairs and looks she is crying looking at the moon and the stars trying to find her parents and locks the door. She hears the door closing and wipes her tears and tries to put her pallu on top of head but ahem stops her and speaks: when ur husband never wants u to put that on why are u putting it, I never ever said I want u with that pallu did I? Look at Rashi nahi that mehrani for a minute. How she ruined your life ?

They stood staring at each other and she breaks down again and hugs him tightly. (Already in my lala land lmao ) -

Am gnna continue from here with sad music lyrics - mora piya enjoy reading and comment :D

Edited by ayesha_78 - 08 March 2011 at 7:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csanjaliX.shmm

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
really nice please continue.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Chapter 7

Piya haiii
Piyaa.
Moraa .aaa.. Moraa
Piya .. mora piyaa ..
Aaa..
Piya Mora.. Mora piya
Maanat nahin .. more piya ..
Mora piya

both are hugging each other. Tears came running down, Both felt the pain. Aehem tries to make her stop crying but she doesn't

Mora piya mu se bolat naahin
(you are all I want.. I am nothing but you, just look at me please, say something)
Dawar jiya ke
(why dont you speak to me, you are all I need)
Ooohh dawar jiye ke kholat naahinnn

Gopi looks at him, while Aehem takes his coat of. He takes his shirt off and gopi turns around. He picks her up, puts her on the bed an switches the light of.

Darpan dekhun(ba ga re re sa ni da sa), roop niharun
Hoo darpan dekhun, roop niharun
Aur sola shringaar karun
Phir nazariya baitha bairi
Kaise ankhiyan chaar karoon
Koi jatan ab,
Hoo
Koi jatan ab kaam na aave
Uss kach sohat naahin

Aehem lying on top of her, He breathes heavily on her and puts his head on her neck.

Hamari ek (ga re si da ga), muskaan pe woh toh
Haan hamari ek muskaan pe woh toh apni jaan lutaata tha
Jag bisra ki aanthon pehariya, more hi gun gata tha
Baagai kaaa
hOOo
Bhagai ka koyi sautan ho ke mora kuch baawat naahin
Mora piya muh se bolat naahin
(say something, why dont you speak to me, look at me)
Mora piya muh se bolat naahin
Dawar jiya ke
(just speak to me please)
Ooo dawar jiye ke kholat naahin
(don't you know I just can't live without you)
Mora piya muh se bolat naahin - 5 times

It was morning. Gopi wakes up just on the usual time and sees him awake getting changed. She wakes up and realizes she not wearing clothes and takes her gown and wears it. She takes her sari from the wardrobe and goes to the washroom. Aehem looking behind and smiling. He had a peaceful night last night after a long time and happy as he got his wife back

will continue from here  - busy busy here, omg am so besharm and hayat on me :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cX.shmm

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
really nice please continue.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ch 8

Rashi was on the phone to her mum, telling her all the stuff being happening in the house and how all her plans backfired at her especially of that gohem relationship.

Jigar over hears it just like as usual and pretends that he never heard it. 

He ignores it this time and thinks to tell aehem about it and he does but at office.

Gohem comes downstairs to the aarti and participates in it. And this time another dandiya competition was coming soon. Modis were in no mood joining. So they left it.

At the dinning table scene, Everyone was waiting for the food to come and sees it was theple and other dishes. They started to eat it.

Aehem disliked theples and refused to eat it. Jigar forced him so he ate it for his sake, and thought its not bad so he is going to try another one. He was sure gopi had made it.

So gohem spent time looking at each other and goes abroad later on

this ff is now finished as well

Edited by ayesha_78 - 29 March 2011 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cX.shmm

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
really nice
Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786