hey its awsum plz continue it just mind blowing😊😃
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it totally
thanx a lot for fulfilling our dream
i never knew that u r an amazing writer as well
waiting fr the nxt part
plz make it soon 
OMG so many comments.... am really happy to read all your sweet comments...so here comes the second part.... this part is Hot romantic....

Part 2

Geet also said..."I love you too...Mera Maan..." He then turned her face towards his..... Geet's eyes were still facing down .... she was blusing.... He gently lifted her chin up and looked deeply into her.... Geet was not able to face him.... not able to look into his eyes.... as his eyes were filled with full desire and passion.... there was a cute smile on geet's lips out of shyness....Maan Grinned seeing her smile.... He then slowly blew air on her face...wanted to make arise geet's feelings....Geet 's heart began to throb with a great intense....

Maan's hands moved to back of geet.... He hugged he really tightly.... and he started to remove her top's buttons...when he was removing.... his lips were playing with geet's  neck....She could not resist... so she hugged him very passionately....After slowly removing the buttons of her top....his hands smoothly moved on the skin of geet's back.... She had a tingling feeling.....He slightly  moved her top on the both sides of the shoulders and kissed neck and shoulders vigorously....She was not able to control her feelings... so she gave a bite on maan's shoulder....She scratched his back very hardly and it gave marks on his back...this made maan more wild and he pulled geet's waist  very hardly ... close to him as no air cannot pass between them...He then traced on her bare back with his fingers..He slowly tired to remove her full top...but Geet felt very shy she stopped him from doing..He tightly hold her hand..and kissed her hands and he travelled with his lips from her fingers till her neck.....He looked very deeply into her eyes...He kissed her both the eyes..and His lips moved from her eyes to cheeks. Then He softly tasted the sweetness of geet's cheeks.......He then took her face in his hands and moved it close to him... as there was no space for air also..... He slowly started to feel geet's soft lips with his.... and started to taste her lips very smoothly... geet closed her eyes and was enjoying the passion of Maan.... Maan was very careful to not to hurt geet....but his intensity started to rise and his kiss started to be wild....Geet was not able to bare it.... she broke his kiss after a many trials...

Maan became worried....and felt bad for his act....but geet said "Maan....your really bad... really...."

Maan...."am sorry geet..."  Geet smiled and said...."why did you allow me to break it..."  saying this both started to smile....but geet suddenly thought to herself..."why now...i wanted to make our SR night spl...so not now.."  meanwhile Maan thought..." What am i doing.... everything i did till now was special for geet....so this one also should be special...."

Both of them moved away from each other.... Geet said..."I am really tired...shall we sleep..." Maan smiled and lifted geet in his arms... and gave a naughty grin....he placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket....he also sat next to her and took his geet into his arms and hugged her...He again came very close to geet...and rubbed her lips with his fingers...Geet's eyes went down...she blused....he then kissed her very gently on her lips...and Geet closed her eyes and went to sleep enjoying Maan's Kiss and His warmth....Maan was awake for a while watching geet innocent beauty...and after sometime he also went to sleep....

Hope i reached up to all you expectations..if you all like it pls press like button....Still not over....More to come... so stick on....Love you all...

awesome update
 loved it
such a cute part
cant wait 4 da next part 
con soon 
thanks 4 da pm
Nice update
cont soon 
thnx 4 d PM ........