Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB Gang Thread 6!...IMP....PG1-4th Post!.. (Page 60)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Very true Nidhi, they're just ruining the whole essence of the show and to be honest... sometimes I think they're doing it on purpose Ermm.

The main reason we're all watching the show is for TaAnu... not robbie/not TapLi and certainly not ritesh but instead of giving us what we want.... they give us the complete oppoite Ermm Ermm

ya lubz.. even i feel they are doing it wantedly. they know we watch TL for taanu and they hardly show them which means TRP's gonna go down with which they can end the show stating the reason as trp's.

it has recaps of all TL episodes, if u read them u'll hardly find onu and taani's name. u will find only tapli, robi and now ritesh. even episodes which had taanu scenes were not elaborated. read the recap of the SR episode, u'll know what i'm meaning. just crap ppl.. getting on my nerves.. pathetic unprofessionalismAngry

i really feel very bad for harshad and anupriya... harshad would have had the least screen space compared to others. this guy's career is in stake and i would blame ekta completely for letting him down... and anupriya's tooo.. Angry

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Lubz that was awesome....Hug
Thats exactly want we all were waiting for......Day Dreaming
These dumb CVs....Angry
riyaa dii........maine maria dii ke commetn pe quote kiya hai...do read it and xpress ur viewss....Smile
Nidhi ya just read it.......everythin u wrote is so very true yaar.......
Dunno why they are hell bent to ruin such a beautiful show......it looks like these people dont even care, they just want to complete the show within the 1month time slot.....but they are failing to understand that they are actually ruining the very essence of the show.....

There's too much of negativety Ouch......dunno why every x,y,z people gets more screen space here and not the leads who are the sole reason why we actually love this show so much......

Haan main maanti hoon ki itne strong story ko wrap up karna is a difficult job......but they really should take smart moves now....as if they really want to get the show to 1st position and TRPs then the story should be handled very intelligently which i very much doubt......
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
guyss.last tym the points of tl were 437 and dis tym it has incresed to 523......coz i have stated to click the chaskameter lyk heel.bt its nt enough.atleast before it end ...we have to bring it at 1..so plss evrytym u refresh da page plsss press the chaskameter .plssss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDuttaLubz.TaAnu-MariaMars-

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
All I wanted is for cute TaAnu scenes... that's the whole reason I got the ideas for the OSs, I mean, okay, we weren't gonna get the besharmi ones, those were just for our imagination but the other ones, the CVs can EASILY give us those type of epis but no.. they want to rush the ending and make us miserable Ermm

There's so much potential for the show... but what's potential when you've got the biggest egos Ermm Ermm
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Lubz that was awesome....Hug
Thats exactly want we all were waiting for......Day Dreaming
These dumb CVs....Angry
riyaa dii........maine maria dii ke commetn pe quote kiya hai...do read it and xpress ur viewss....Smile
Nidhi ya just read it.......everythin u wrote is so very true yaar.......
Dunno why they are hell bent to ruin such a beautiful show......it looks like these people dont even care, they just want to complete the show within the 1month time slot.....but they are failing to understand that they are actually ruining the very essence of the show.....

There's too much of negativety Ouch......dunno why every x,y,z people gets more screen space here and not the leads who are the sole reason why we actually love this show so much......

Haan main maanti hoon ki itne strong story ko wrap up karna is a difficult job......but they really should take smart moves now....as if they really want to get the show to 1st position and TRPs then the story should be handled very intelligently which i very much doubt......
yaa di...par uske liye intelligent log unke pas hone chahiye na...dey have dificiency of it........they r ruining da shpw and r nt understanidng jst one simple thing tht we watch the show for taanu and nt for x,y.z......ppl.thts it!!....i guess dat dey r doing all dis jst for da sake of donig as da show is ending.......
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Very true Nidhi, they're just ruining the whole essence of the show and to be honest... sometimes I think they're doing it on purpose Ermm.

The main reason we're all watching the show is for TaAnu... not robbie/not TapLi and certainly not ritesh but instead of giving us what we want.... they give us the complete oppoite Ermm Ermm
yup di..nw evryone is frustrated.alreadt we have jst got seven months of taanu.......and nw dis whole month also of negativity....so no xpectations for any taanu scenes.leave far romantivc scenes.i don have hopes for normal scenes too..wehn dey gt married i ws so excited for der after marriage scenes lyk, taani getting up early in da morning....onu doing a lil besharmi..taani doing the tie of onu......taani with her wet hair fancies onu....onu cumin frm da office and taani taking care of ihm..onu sleeping in taani's lap and much more....bt my single wish will nt be fuflfilled.......

aaawwww... even i had imagined all these nidhi... but none was fulfilled... total disappointment.... i'm just into tears.... 

already we are hurt by the news of TL ending. SP is adding fuel to it by showing SPA title song, and then Navya's ad and the pathetic episodeCry

i really wanna know.. when the master chef winner Pankaj can be a part of SPA , then y not Harshiya? 

all members of Saathiya serial were shown in the song... AngryAngry what was aamir ali doing in SPA? i don't see him in any serial in Star nor any show currently??? Don't harshiya deserve even 10 secs of the video?

For SP only yeh rishta, pratigya, SGP and saathiya are the most important serials currently and they will continue to run it even if TRPs go for a toss.... 

It pains a lot ppl.. CryCryCryCry i can't see my fav show being tampered like this.. i just sent a msg to muzammil... and wat i see in muzammil's wall is harshiti fans have spammed his page with a request of getting them back together.. everyone are hurting us... we are doing nothing for harshiya Cry
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

All I wanted is for cute TaAnu scenes... that's the whole reason I got the ideas for the OSs, I mean, okay, we weren't gonna get the besharmi ones, those were just for our imagination but the other ones, the CVs can EASILY give us those type of epis but no.. they want to rush the ending and make us miserable Ermm

There's so much potential for the show... but what's potential when you've got the biggest egos Ermm Ermm
xactly di...the show has soo much potetial...strong cast...strong leads and pareallel leads r too strong..storng concept and storyline....diff. and vry realistic concept and script..........i don understand dey have gt evrytinh wat a perfect soap needs bt who will put ids into der brainsAngry........................evryone's acting is awesome bt point come when evryone's talent is utilized...aur agar talent utilize ho bhi raha hai toh x,y z plss.nt of da leads.........AngryAngry....................the show has rrally a lot potential aur agar chahe na den the show  can defintiely on no.1....bt it jst needs to go into the ryt hands....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria2285

yup di..nw evryone is frustrated.alreadt we have jst got seven months of taanu.......and nw dis whole month also of negativity....so no xpectations for any taanu scenes.leave far romantivc scenes.i don have hopes for normal scenes too..wehn dey gt married i ws so excited for der after marriage scenes lyk, taani getting up early in da morning....onu doing a lil besharmi..taani doing the tie of onu......taani with her wet hair fancies onu....onu cumin frm da office and taani taking care of ihm..onu sleeping in taani's lap and much more....bt my single wish will nt be fuflfilled.......

aaawwww... even i had imagined all these nidhi... but none was fulfilled... total disappointment.... i'm just into tears.... 

already we are hurt by the news of TL ending. SP is adding fuel to it by showing SPA title song, and then Navya's ad and the pathetic episodeCry

i really wanna know.. when the master chef winner Pankaj can be a part of SPA , then y not Harshiya? 

all members of Saathiya serial were shown in the song... AngryAngry what was aamir ali doing in SPA? i don't see him in any serial in Star nor any show currently??? Don't harshiya deserve even 10 secs of the video?

For SP only yeh rishta, pratigya, SGP and saathiya are the most important serials currently and they will continue to run it even if TRPs go for a toss.... 

It pains a lot ppl.. CryCryCryCry i can't see my fav show being tampered like this.. i just sent a msg to muzammil... and wat i see in muzammil's wall is harshiti fans have spammed his page with a request of getting them back together.. everyone are hurting us... we are doing nothing for harshiya Cry
dii..we r doing evrything possible frm harshiya frm our side.bt unfortunately its nt in our hands..........see if we wudnt have spammed da sp walls....harhsiya wud nt have gone to macau...we waud nt have gt der perofrmance (though indiviadual) and pics......so i wud nt blame us tht we cud do nthing.infact we did evrything possible...par hamare haath man kuch nnhi hai

evrynoe is broken into taers coz evryone is getting one by one many shocks....CryCry.........

and remeber dii.harshiya deserve much more den dis....and someday dey will get it.........this all is toh jst a trailer of wat harshiya deserves....

Go to top