Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB Gang Thread 6!...IMP....PG1-4th Post!.. (Page 59)

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria2285

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by maria2285

Originally posted by ramyaks

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Nidhiii Hug

Almost finished this OS girls.
send me the OS Lubz! I want to get out before I get into depression! Let me read ur OS and goto sleep!Hug

Seriously... i'm already into depression...... waiting desperately for ur OS lubz...

and hey nidhi.. Hug ya dear, no no more taanu moments... 

hiee diiiHug.............ya....coz nw dey have jst 1 month to hsow hw taanu gt seperated and w onu became madd.............soo if dey show romantic scenes.,,dey wud nt be able to cover da stry.....and taani also said...ttht dey were der last moments of happiness............bt di..its so sad.jst last month of our fav. couple....and no romantic scenes of dem.bt i wud nt blame BT for dis....as it is really difficult to cover jst a strong stryline in jst 1 month.SP shud have atleast given 2 months...coz dis is nt a normal serial wherein ending can be brought in 1 month.........it has a totally diff. concept , specially da flashabck part...............its impossible to cover it in 1 month......i don know hw dey r gng to mange it.......bt at da end i wan my pagal onu perfectly alryt and a romantic scenes with taani.bt i guess thts also useless expecting coz as i said.jst showing th hw he has gone mad is difficult, den showing him again as normal is impossiblee

very true nidhi... ending a strong storyline in 1 month is really difficult.. but the scene today itself could have been shown better na..... dat's my worry.. last happy scene should have been romantic... buttttAngry

i'm also seriously worried how muzammil is gonna handle this and end the serial... hope it doesn't have some pathetic ending.... let's pray for that... wat i can hope is onu becoming mad, with that flashback will get over, and mostly the last week of TL will have onu recovering back and then again marrying taani and leading a happy life.. this shld be an apt ending.. but i cannot expect anything from this show now.. because, its going to hurt us more if our expectations are not fulfilled just like today's episode...Cry
xcatly dii.........i ws just gng to tell da same thing.......we have seen enough of nok- jhok and sweet masti btw taanu..bt nw after dey r married its obvious to expect some romantic scnes..its nt tht we r tired of cte  and masti scenes..........dey r base of taanu's relationship.and if it is nt der, then taanu is incomplete.bt with all the cuteneess and masti, romance is a must....specially after marriage.........tdy the masti ws cute bt after dat dey cud hsow some romance and scenes cud have been much loanger and btr.........

par aisa toh ho nhi sakta....coz robbie is the lead..!!! usee........the first and the last epi all gone in his jealousyAngry.i m damm sure tth fianlly after tapsu hwill settle, robbie will reaveal tht he made his loan pass.......

nyways...nidhi- whom r u talking abt??Ouch..............i don care abt robbie. i and we all jst care abt. taanu.........

nw dat dey know tht dey ought to wrap the story in jst a month dey cud lessen the screem space pf tapli and robbie- jonaki.......i know dat dey rr da leads and taanu r parrallel ones (jst being sarcastic)....bt den too.......

and on a serious note...nw its really high tym dey shud concentrated on the leads- taanu.....ohh srry srry ...so called "parallel leads".......

and ya....no xpectations frm da show....coz its nt der fault too..its tough to wrap up the story in 1 moth so we cant ecpext...bt ya if dey continue to show det stupidness by stupid scenes..den ya dey r nt worth our sympathy at all!!

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anuu2010

lubzy ji just going to read it  but beshram ji we are going to miss taanu from tmrw na

I know Anuu, but this is the best next thing for us, hai na?
but lubzy if they end flash back this week itself and shows pagal onu then its okay if not  not okayCry

okay lubz finished reading os are asusaal rocking Clap

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Sent everyone the OS! Let me know what you think! Wink
ddiiiiiiiiiiii....the os ws too guddd.............ClapEmbarrassed

Mwaaah. Thank youWinkHug
thnk uuuuu for wrtitng such beautiful os.........u know di u shud be da script writer of TL...........tab toh show pakka no.1 pe hotaWink.vaise hamari nazr  main toh hamesha till will be no.1 only...Smile

Aaaaw, bless you Nidhi Hug
bless u to diiiiiiiHug.maine maria dii ke comment pe quote kiya.so do tell.wat do u feel abt. itSmile
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Lubz that was awesome....Hug
Thats exactly want we all were waiting for......Day Dreaming
These dumb CVs....Angry
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

These dumb CVs....Angry
riyaa dii........maine maria dii ke commetn pe quote kiya hai...do read it and xpress ur viewss....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Very true Nidhi, they're just ruining the whole essence of the show and to be honest... sometimes I think they're doing it on purpose Ermm.

The main reason we're all watching the show is for TaAnu... not robbie/not TapLi and certainly not ritesh but instead of giving us what we want.... they give us the complete oppoite Ermm Ermm
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

These dumb CVs....Angry

Mwaaah.Thaank YoouHug

Kohi in CVs ko samjhaadeAngry
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Very true Nidhi, they're just ruining the whole essence of the show and to be honest... sometimes I think they're doing it on purpose Ermm.

The main reason we're all watching the show is for TaAnu... not robbie/not TapLi and certainly not ritesh but instead of giving us what we want.... they give us the complete oppoite Ermm Ermm
yup di..nw evryone is frustrated.alreadt we have jst got seven months of taanu.......and nw dis whole month also of negativity....so no xpectations for any taanu scenes.leave far romantivc scenes.i don have hopes for normal scenes too..wehn dey gt married i ws so excited for der after marriage scenes lyk, taani getting up early in da morning....onu doing a lil besharmi..taani doing the tie of onu......taani with her wet hair fancies onu....onu cumin frm da office and taani taking care of ihm..onu sleeping in taani's lap and much more....bt my single wish will nt be fuflfilled.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu-MariaMars-

Go to top