Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nabigha

😔 Guys just wanted to inform u.....tht today when i tuned into star plus i was shocked to see tht there was a weird movie on air instead of tl's repeat telecast at 12:30!!!!!!!!!!!! I got inquisitive nd thought tht the stupid sp had stopped the repeat telecast of tl tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! So just visited starplus.in nd found out in the schedule tht there has been sum change in the timings for all the serial !!!!!!!!!!!! There fore the prime telecast of tl wuld be on 9:00 p.m sharp for tommorow only!!!!!!!!

NOTE ;not at 10:00 p.m
                                yeahhhh but the repeat telecast at 12:30 p.m  wuld there tmrw's epi on tyesay.......nd than the timings will resume to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So just dont miss the epi.....................due to stagger timings!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info... 😊 Good.... we'll get to see the nighty scene one hour before... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria2285

Thanks for the info... 😊 Good.... we'll get to see the nighty scene one hour before... 🤣

Vah! I love Maria! 🤣🤣 Positivity!😉 Lage raho!!🤣

Yaaaaaaay nightie scene 1 gantha pehle!!🤣🤣
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it! 🤣 🤣

Hai Hai APK, jealousy?? 😉

Guys, I think thats APK 's cell as Harshu's is white color.......may be Harshu checking out kis kisko call kiya gayaa hain.....🤣🤣
-MariaMars- thumbnail

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it! 🤣 🤣

Hai Hai APK, jealousy?? 😉

exactly lubz... jealousy ya possessiveness.. kuch bhi hai... i just loved it..

chk the video.. chk out expression of APK seeing onu's mobile from 2:58 to 3:03

Just loved it... 😍
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*heard song on Radio City and couldn't help but come and share because its soooo TaAnu 😆*

Tumhe Dekho Na
Yeh Kya Hogaya
Tumhara Hoon Main
Aur Tum Meri

As soon as the song started playing, I nearly screamed out "TaAnu" and my mom gave me a weird look for looking so excited all of a sudden..and now we're singing it together 🤣 🤣
RiyaDutta thumbnail

Vah! I love Maria! 🤣🤣 Positivity!😉 Lage raho!!🤣

Yaaaaaaay nightie scene 1 gantha pehle!!🤣🤣

Chalo week ki shiruwaat good news se hui......i mean nightie scene I hr before.........🤣🤣
So week achacha jaane waala hain.....😉
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Originally posted by: R_Dutta

Guys, I think thats APK 's cell as Harshu's is white color.......may be Harshu checking out kis kisko call kiya gayaa hain.....🤣🤣

U know riya... hum besharmoan ek jaise hi hai... exactly dat's wat i tht wen i saw this video first time..

APKs mob was black and harshu's was white... i was wondering how come it changed to black? may be i tht he has 2 mobiles.... most of the times, even Macau trip at airport he was having white only...  dono wat's happening.. may be its her mobile, dat's y she's giving such weird looks at him🤣🤣🤣🤣
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeraHarshad517

*heard song on Radio City and couldn't help but come and share because its soooo TaAnu 😆*

Tumhe Dekho Na
Yeh Kya Hogaya
Tumhara Hoon Main
Aur Tum Meri

As soon as the song started playing, I nearly screamed out "TaAnu" and my mom gave me a weird look for looking so excited all of a sudden..and now we're singing it together 🤣 🤣

Now m also singing the song......🤣🤣🤣
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lekin Harshu aur APK ke paas do do phones hai so it still could be Harshu's 😆
LubzA thumbnail

Haiii haiii toh phir Harshuu, possesiveness!🤣🤣🤣