Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles - Monday Thread (Page 52)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

@varsha

Yes I remember dee said no that's Y no one is calling her ........LOLLOLLOLafter knowing abt her I 2 wanted to call her di ........
 
but if u see her name already has di ... in it ........ & indirectly we all are calling her di .......
 
by calling her dee ......samjhi LOLWink

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@varsha

Yes I remember dee said no that's Y no one is calling her ........LOLLOLLOLafter knowing abt her I 2 wanted to call her di ........
 
but if u see her name already has di ... in it ........ & indirectly we all are calling her di .......
 
by calling her dee ......samjhi LOLWink
 
LOL LOL LOL LOL 
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

@varsha ...... if the rumours are 2 B believed DD was sick coz she was food poisoned ...... & SBB & SBS shoots the scenes 1 day in advance i think so .......... that was the reason we did not have any SBS / SBB .........

 
mera quota bhi khatam ......tuj pe ...... so can;t like u any more Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@spee: tujhe snail se crocodile bana doongi dekh le..... who is slower btw.. snail or crocodile...
 
@deeps.. tu phir kahaan ghoomne chalii gaayee yar...
 
@ cindrella: who is slower snail or crocodile..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 10942

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

spee gud eve & hope kar ki we get our golden era back in GHSP & I am thinking we will be getting it this week onwards .........

even i'm hoping and wishing the same dear..............i hope things r all set right before it's too late.................i wish that the original team will be back somehow yaar...........i really appreciate MAANEETIANS' efforts  who r trying their best to get back the old team back thru petitions, writing on starone feedback page, 4 lions fb page...............yest even even i sent a request to starone and also signed a petition yaar...............i was so worried that GHSP wud go off air bcuz of falling trps..............so i felt that even i shud try my best to support the noble cause of getting back the original team..............i felt i shud do atleast this much as a true GHSP lover and a true MAANEETIAN to save our show and our MAANEET  who have now become our lives ..............................i don't want GHSP to go-off air so soon bcuz of falling trps bcuz GHSP still has such a gr8 potential..........there r so many loopholes and unaswered questions.................they can still explore the story in so many ways..................
 
sorry hima but i got really emotional seeing so many posts 'saying i'm quitting GHSP adn all'.................see v can't stop ppl from quitting but atleast v can try to get back the original team to get our golden days back.................................i don't even know wat i'm typing.................sorry....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@ cindrella
 
its ok dii....and dont worry..chalo v ll blame this forum now.....
 
kithne kanjoos  hai yeh if waale.. no wonder ghsp cvs are kanjoos they often visit this forum na....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 10942

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

@spee: tujhe snail se crocodile bana doongi dekh le..... who is slower btw.. snail or crocodile...
 
@deeps.. tu phir kahaan ghoomne chalii gaayee yar...
 
@ cindrella: who is slower snail or crocodile..
snail hi theek hai yaarLOLLOLLOL..............yuck i don't like crocodile............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

spee gud eve & hope kar ki we get our golden era back in GHSP & I am thinking we will be getting it this week onwards .........

even i'm hoping and wishing the same dear..............i hope things r all set right before it's too late.................i wish that the original team will be back somehow yaar...........i really appreciate MAANEETIANS' efforts  who r trying their best to get back the old team back thru petitions, writing on starone feedback page, 4 lions fb page...............yest even even i sent a request to starone and also signed a petition yaar...............i was so worried that GHSP wud go off air bcuz of falling trps..............so i felt that even i shud try my best to support the noble cause of getting back the original team..............i felt i shud do atleast this much as a true GHSP lover and a true MAANEETIAN to save our show and our MAANEET  who have now become our lives ..............................i don't want GHSP to go-off air so soon bcuz of falling trps bcuz GHSP still has such a gr8 potential..........there r so many loopholes and unaswered questions.................they can still explore the story in so many ways..................
 
sorry hima but i got really emotional seeing so many posts 'saying i'm quitting GHSP adn all'.................see v can't stop ppl from quitting but atleast v can try to get back the original team to get our golden days back.................................i don't even know wat i'm typing.................sorry....................
 
tu ithna math soch spee.....
as of now ghsp ll not go off air.. so chill and relax....and leave who r tellin that they ll quit the show.. it shows that they not true fan.... isliye dont worry....
u tell abt this show to serial luvers.... phir dekhna v ll gain more viewers for this show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Pinky Appreciation Thread||~The Cute & Bubbly =)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 106   Views: 14798

AnjuMaanManiac 106 14798 20 July 2011 at 10:06pm by nanditasingh
(^_^)Adi's appreciation Thread(^_^) check pg13/16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 199   Views: 17359

sallu_lover 199 17359 13 March 2011 at 8:33am by BatameezDil
Brij Appreciation Thread #2 Welcome Bhootnis

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 175   Views: 10267

sallu_lover 175 10267 08 January 2011 at 3:10am by Khushboo_AN
||* Gurmeet Chaudhary ~ Appreciation Thread *||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 901   Views: 61503

SunShine_A 901 61503 13 December 2010 at 11:04am by hindu4lyf
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1209   Views: 54437

sallu_lover 1209 54437 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index