India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaaii needs to be back !

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Seriously I feel they rushed the two weeks of the show and ended where actually the story needs to start..

I mean I saw the maha episode  It was so  rushed in..
The whole kidnapping was unnecessary, OK may be it was needed for tammy to connect Anmol and it was more the problem of her thinking she would loose her papa..

And then the wedding  with more of other celebraties and  less of Angini  and even alekh and saakhsi

Even the day was diwali day I felt so sorry for teh kids they never got to celebrate Diwali .. make Rangoli like Malthi said

Why did they rush and show that gulaal promo and waste 1/2 hour where they can show so much more of Angini CryCryCry

I hope we get their continuation, with same cast they left
But with parul in a new show, Angad also  doing somthing else
I feel really sad for Apurva  he had some much  in the character of Anmol, He was also shown the door, How sad for a talenedted actor like him, When i read he said that he was eager to work with starplus and be a part of the  channel and Bidaaii was offered for him he must have wanted to  be for the longest time and enjoy his jopurney here

he has been the most unfortunate person !CryCryCryCry 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizortvmyloverekha02krithikassaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@bhondu..second your thought..

they rushed the ending and wasted so much time for a promo..it was supposed to be a 2 hrs ME for bidaai but why include the new show promo in the end taking most of its 30 mins..

to think of it 30 mins we could have watch a full epi.here we could have got a private moment of angini but bad luck for us..

as for apoorva yes he did say he would have loved to be in the show as anmol for about one and a half yr as there was more in this character..

indeed it was unfair to apoorva cos as anmol he did rocked the show in these 4 months..so with a hope RS/channel rectify this mistake and bring the gem back on screen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmyloverekha02krithikasshanti05

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I am quite un happy with the way they treated the whole post keap now..
There I go removing all my frustration , but I mean for a viewer who is watching  wants to have some good connetion and flow with why they brought the necessary changes,..

i would'nt be convinmced that the post leap had only this much since they had a lot of depth in the relatiopnship between maasi ma and Khushi
Tammy and Anmol
Alekh and Saakshi  and the  difference with what he related sadhana with and now Saakshi in his life

and above all Anmol and ragini's realationship 7 years we don't know what happened, when they started  to show it was more her preoccupied with her family problems
I mean  this  was so important  and they were in the process of showing it and they stopped..

The leap was a big story within  itself to show many values and relationship  botteled togather

anizorrekha02tvmylovekrithikassaveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Now all the actors got busy with their respective show....except Apoorva, ..... they should bring back Angini to complete their story properly and I don't think it will be tough for Parul to handle two shows at a time.....anyway I am interested ONLY for Angini's portion .... otherwise i really don't bother Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikassaveeta24shanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Seriously I feel they rushed the two weeks of the show and ended where actually the story needs to start.. yaaaa... i agree with you....

I mean I saw the maha episode  It was so  rushed in..
The whole kidnapping was unnecessary, OK may be it was needed for tammy to connect Anmol and it was more the problem of her thinking she would loose her papa.. they said 2 hours maha episode buy it  was only 1 hour ... 

And then the wedding  with more of other celebraties and  less of Angini  and even alekh and saakhsi

Even the day was diwali day I felt so sorry for teh kids they never got to celebrate Diwali .. make Rangoli like Malthi said hmmmmm thats true...Wink

Why did they rush and show that gulaal promo and waste 1/2 hour where they can show so much more of Angini CryCryCry Noe 13 we sat front of the Tv  to see what will happen to  our angin.. but 1/2 AngryAngryAngry they showed gulaal.....

I hope we get their continuation, with same cast they left.. ya it's it my dream....... i just want to see my dream come true....Smile
But with parul in a new show, Angad also  doing somthing else
I feel really sad for Apurva  he had some much  in the character of Anmol, He was also shown the door, How sad for a talenedted actor like him, When i read he said that he was eager to work with starplus and be a part of the  channel and Bidaaii was offered for him he must have wanted to  be for the longest time and enjoy his jopurney here

he has been the most unfortunate person !Cry 

hope RS will bring us our angini back on bidaai2 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Aww its always back of our minds Bidaaii needs to be back..
Angini story has so much in store what can I say.
 I mean  they rushed so much with Saakshi track unnecessary interventions,
Angini (Anmol and Ragini ) never got their share of happiness.
I do believe  a relationship needs to have a time line to develop Here Angini were just in their start of communicating with each other as husband and wife, the development took its time but more with gaining  their stake as to how to bundle teh family
My observation has always been that they were extremely comfortable when they talksed abt family and the problems with saakshi in the house, but  their persnal  braket took a toll,
And that was teh foundation which goit built and they stop teh show..

Would'nt Anmol want to hear what Ragini feels for him
Would'nt Anmol want to tell her how many times he had wanted to tell her how  she looked so beautiful and she would tell him that you have a way to flatter women ..

These beautiful gestures are not yet seen and they need to be shown  even for a viewers POV  since we know pretty weell how  much Anmol loves Ragini , so season two  should be her side of reciprocation...

@Rehanu I too feel Angini have created some magic which has some different level all together,  Their understanding their body langauge have a specail place in our minds, and  we have;nt got a complete story of theis,,,
Bidaaii two makes sense if they have continuation and their story and later whatever needed otherwise  interest seems flushed out..

Parul can handle two shows yes why not I still see her more as Ragini and her beautyin that form so still quite  in my eyes ..

Apurva 's name is like in the most wanted list LOL
He was placed in CB2 Zee TV official website .. and there is no trace of him in teh show LOL seriously they make use of people's name and popularityWink

But I feel really bad for him and hoping he is back, coz he was quite happy to be in Bidaaii  and his chemistry with everyne was amazing.
Whenever I see other shows running I am always thinking I mean was it necessary to end it when there was still so much left !!Unhappy

Lets hope RS and his team sees the best for the show and gives us our Angini back !!

Rehana86tvmyloverekha02krithikassaveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Shanti di, out of all the articles, talks or mentions of B2, the only two things that give me a positive node are the artilcle mentioning B2 starting from where it left off with Angini's and Alekhi's respective weddings and RS's comment saying Bidaai ended before the story ends, that means they had to wrap up at a point although they had some extented script but didn't get the chance to shoot for those epis...... *sigh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikassaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Rehana ,we viewers of Bidaai were the most left out and we did not get to see a proper story of our beloved jodi that too when there were fans, tvrs, audience response everything and still Starplus and RS ended our fav show. I wish to see them back from the point of their wedding, their new life and everything else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Go to top