Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

AB in CKMM: DISCUSS HERE ONLY!! (Page 32)

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
did he perform yesterday?

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanvever

NO,he was not even on the sets yesterday..............must b watching  WC.lyk whole india..........Big smileWinkLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Pragati.T - 03 April 2011 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

NO,he was not even on the sets yesterday..............must b watching  WC.lyk whole india..........LOL
CKMM is not a live show dear....Confused

piyarapiyari

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by Pragati.T

NO,he was not even on the sets yesterday..............must b watching  WC.lyk whole india..........LOL
CKMM is not a live show dear....Confused

i know.....was joking...........LOLLOLLOLLOLBig smile

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hope in next week he will b there and doing a wounderful act wating for his performance
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Rajesh Kumar replaces Arhaan Behll; Suraj Thapar comes in for Ishtiyak

Friday, April 08, 2011 | 1:07:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments Rajesh Kumar replaces Arhaan Behll; Suraj Thapar comes in for Ishtiyak

Star Plus' Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla sees few more changes in the contestants' line-up...

After the replacements of Aashka Goradia and Sudesh Lahiri with Sucheta Khanna and Sudesh Bhonsle respectively, Star Plus and Reliance Big Productions' Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla are bringing in few more forced replacements...

As per the latest, we hear that Arhaan Behll who plays the protagonist Krishna in Star Plus' Pratigya will no more be part of the show!! He is now being replaced by talented artist Rajesh Kumar. Arhaan was part of Shreyas Chi Mandli team. Another change that will be seen in the coming episodes is that Ishtiyaak who was part of Shekhar Ke Movers will make way for Suraj Thapar. 

Our source states, "Arhaan Behll could not continue to be part of the show, as he could not space it out properly between his fiction show and the reality. He has been shooting non-stop for long hours for Pratigya, and this meant that he did not have time to rehearse for Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. Going by Arhaan's popularity, he could not even be side-lined with less dialogues in the reality show. Arhaan tried his best to work out his timings, but he could not do so. A mutual decision has been taken between him and the production house now, and he will not be part of the show anymore".

"The format of the show is being modified from the 9th episode onwards. A particular theme will be given to all the teams, and that given theme will be a permanent one and every team needs to bring in variations within the set theme", adds our source.

Talking about the reason for Ishtiyak being replaced, our source informs us, "Ishtiyak could not bring in variations in his act. As per the new concept of the show, we needed contestants who can be more versatile who are good at acting, singing as well as mimicry. Considering all this, Sooraj Thapar has been brought in place of Ishtiyak".

When contacted, Rajesh Kumar of Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai fame confirmed his presence in the show and said, "Yes, I have stepped into Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. Talks were on for the past few days, and things got finalized last night. I have started rehearsing for the show, I will be seen in Shreyas Chi Mandali. Hope viewers love me in this show".

We tried hard to reach Arhaan Behll and even sent his a text message, but he remained unavailable..

When contacted, Sooraj Thapar who is seen in Imagine's Chandragupta Maurya and Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool said, "It is true that talks are on. But I have not yet signed the contract".

These changes will be seen in the 9th episode of the show...

Well, let's hope this marks the end of replacements in the big ticket reality show...

Reporter: Tejashree Bhopatkar, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Srividya Rajesh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---babithaj

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Bad news after beautiful kriya's track.....:( chalo koi bat nahi....Arhaan...!u took a gud decision of nt disturbing our favourite character of krishu...Krishu has now become my favourite pati....:)

babithaj

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Shreyas' TV debut

STARONE.IN

Actor Shreyas Talpade is glad about making his TV debut in STAR Plus' comedy reality show, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala. He is working very hard to make sure that he gives his best on the show, where he will be competing with stalwarts, Raveena Tandon, Shekhar Suman and Arshad Warsi. The actor's team, Shreyas Chi Mandli  comprises stand-up comedian Raju Srivastava, Roshni Chopra, Arhaan Behl and Balraj. Though he's busy shooting in Chandigarh currently, he still manages to rehearse with his team. Here's a chat with the versatile actor on comedy, television  and comedy on television .

STARONE.IN

What does comedy mean to you?
Life seems like a comedy to me! I am constantly running from Chandigarh to the sets of CKMM. Moreover, I don't have time to rehearse properly and no time to meet my wife and my dogs. That is the funniest thing happening to me right now. But on a serious note, comedy is reacting to a particular situation in a humorous way. I am glad we have such a range in comedy - slapstick, black and witty humour.

What were your reasons for choosing CKMM?
Money!!! [ Smiles] They're giving me good money and I like the format of the show. It reminds me of my days in theatre. Back then, we used to get-together, rehearse scripts, have discussions, creative satisfaction and execution. It was a learning experience for me as is CKMM. It is teaching me a lot and I am enjoying it.

What do you think of comedy on TV today?
I am glad comedy on television entertains the family audiences. I guess many comedy shows have brought innovative comic scripts which are very different from the comedy you see in films.

Is laughter really the best medicine?
Yes, definitely! If you are bored or stress out in your daily, hectic life, laughter gives you a lot of relief. It acts like medicine.

When was the last time you laughed, after watching something on television?
I don't really remember but I think I laughed after watching myself on screen and thinking about my comedy.

Which team has the best talent? Whom do you expect the most from?
I think everyone is very talented right from Arshad's team to ours. But at the same time, I feel Shekhar Suman's team has some great talent like Shaileshji and Supriya Tai. Even Raveena's Mohre has gems. It is great to watch everyone performing.

What is your take on your fellow captains, their comic timing and their personality?
All my fellow captains are very talented. I have worked with Arshad before, so I know him very well. I understand his sense of humour and comic timing. Raveena Tandon and Shekhar Suman are my seniors and I have a lot to learn from them. I am the youngest amongst the captains in this show and I'm learning a lot from everyone.

What brings a smile to your face on a daily basis?
Thinking about my daily cheque and when they give me my cheque for work!!!

How is your equation with the contestants off-screen? What kind of jokes do you share?
We are great as a team and have a pretty cool rapport. I am glad to have legendry stand-up comedian Raju Srivastava in my team. I also have the brainy beauty Roshni Chopra, budding stand-up comedian Balraj and last but not least Arhaan, who is a popular face on STAR Plus. We share various jokes and have a lot of fun. We have a cool, wonderful mandli.

How would you impress your wife with just Rs 100 in your hand?
She will be impressed if I don't lose the Rs.100 and put it in a safe. I have a habit of losing money which always angers her.

Which superhero would you like to turn into and why?
Superman! I love his red colour underwear the most.

Don't forget to watch Shreyas Talpade Chi Mandli in Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla every Sat-Sun at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

babithaj

Go to top