Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

AB in CKMM: DISCUSS HERE ONLY!! (Page 21)

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I wouldnt call it a boring epi coz I was hardly watching it due to Pak match but luckily I caught his intro.. he was looking cute and very comfortable.. Hopefully he'll rock there..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ab's entry ..Nope..AB did not make an entry . Krishna made the entry, rocking to the "Krishna,Krishna " BG....and the similarities ends here ..

For a change , Krishna actually smiles and keeps on smiling [Shayad usse daranekeliye Partigwaji neina] ..

AB appeared to have bonded well with his team..relaxed, calm BL..no tension, No nervousness ..He looked a pro !!

As for scene ..Nothing to be written about..but since this is an intro..No need for deep analysis either

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.THamiSky-Sheena-Mitu_

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Ab's entry ..Nope..AB did not make an entry . Krishna made the entry, rocking to the "Krishna,Krishna " BG....and the similarities ends here ..

For a change , Krishna actually smiles and keeps on smiling [Shayad usse daranekeliye Partigwaji neina] ..

AB appeared to have bonded well with his team..relaxed, calm BL..no tension, No nervousness ..He looked a pro !!

As for scene ..Nothing to be written about..but since this is an intro..No need for deep analysis either

I was surprised that they used the Krishna BG music but since he is well known through his character it was natural for them to introduce him like that...AB was dressed in K attire as well with that outfit, bracelet and watch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I was surprised that they used the Krishna BG music but since he is well known through his character it was natural for them to introduce him like that...AB was dressed in K attire as well with that outfit, bracelet and watch...

It has become his TM..I think..he is the only Telly Hero who gets K,K BG  whenever he arrives..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

It has become his TM..I think..he is the only Telly Hero who gets K,K BG  whenever he arrives..Big smile

They hardly use it on the show anymore...Before almost every episode used to have that music...Dont know why its not used so much because it has to be one of the best BG music onT shows...To me its better than Pratigya's BG music..

He is the least experienced team member so he has the steepest learning curve...I think he is still fairly newcomer to the rest of the participant on the show as well...Smile

Edited by starlight123 - 19 March 2011 at 12:13pm

Pragati.Ttanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
So AB came as krishna ...............really surprised as he was the onlt one to come as the onscreen character...............Confused

but really liked his shy and cute smie when he was introduced while raju srivastava played with his hair...........Embarrassed

wish him all the best for the coming epis..............will only be able to judge him after that...........Smile

Pragati.Ttanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

They hardly use it on the show anymore...Before almost every episode used to have that music...Dont know why its not used so much because it has to be one of the best BG music onT shows...To me its better than Pratigya's BG music..

He is the least experienced team member so he has the steepest learning curve...I think he is still fairly newcomer to the rest of the participant on the show as well...Smile

That's bec..Earlier Krishna was a Strong individual ..nowadays he is a pale shadow.... if the CV's begin their restoration or if K begins to  get his temper back..then BG will be back...

Agree..it is one of the most powerful tune ...

Agree..he is the youngest..but there was another rookie..a female  ...[in Raveena's camp I think..anyways , I like Raju shrivatsav and a comedian in shekar Suman's camp]  ..will watch for them ..AB is another added incentive..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.THamiSky-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya]Ab's entry ..Nope..AB did not make an entry . Krishna made the entry, rocking to the "Krishna,Krishna " BG....and the similarities ends here ..

He is the least experienced team member so he has the steepest learning curve...I think he is still fairly newcomer to the rest of the participant on the show

That's bec..Earlier Krishna was a Strong individual ..nowadays he is a pale shadow.... if the CV's begin their restoration or if K begins to  get his temper back..then BG will be back...

Agree..it is one of the most powerful tune ...

Agree..he is the youngest..but there was another rookie..a female  ...[in Raveena's camp I think..anyways , I like Raju shrivatsav and a comedian in shekar Suman's camp]  ..will watch for them ..AB is another added incentive..

I quite like Shreyas and Arshad as actors...But cant stand Shaker Suman and how come Raveena is there, not a natural comedienne ??? To me she was an overrated actress...Ouch

Lets see how it goes but I think Arshad had the best intro out of the four and it seemed the longest as well...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Go to top