Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

AB in CKMM: DISCUSS HERE ONLY!! (Page 17)

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Kuldeep opts out of Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla; Shailesh Lodha steps in..

Thursday, March 17, 2011 | 7:17:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Kuldeep Debey who was part of Shekhar Suman's team opted out of the show after shooting two episodes; Shailesh Lodha aka Taarak Mehta takes his place in Star Plus' reality show..

Kuldeep Dubey who came into the limelight with The Great Indian Laughter Challenge was supposed to be part of the team - Shekhar Ke Movers in Star Plus and Reliance Big Productions' big ticket reality show, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla that is to launch on March 19th.

However, as per the latest news Kuldeep has quit the show even before it is launched!!

Our source states, "The unit had already shot the first two episodes when Kuldeep all of a sudden decided to opt out of the show. This in fact put the production house in a tough situation, as they had to not only get a suitable replacement for Kuldeep, but also had to re-shoot the performances of the team for the first two episodes".

We hear that the saviour at this juncture happened to be the very talented Shailesh Lodha, who essays the role of Taarak Mehta in SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Oooltah Chashmah.

"With Kuldeep citing erratic shooting schedule as the reason for him to move out, Shailesh Lodha stepped up to the occasion and saved the face of one and all. The unit, happy with the replacement they have got for Kuldeep went thro' the re-shoot of the entire performances", adds our source. 

When contacted, Shailesh Lodha told us, "I really do not know what happened before I got in. All I can say is that I was approached to be part of the show, and I accepted it. I am part of Shekhar Suman's team now".

For the uninitiated, Shekhar Ke Movers has Rashmi Desai, Sunil Grover, Rehman and Shailesh Lodha in their team while Raveena Ke Mohre has Aashka Goradia, Sudesh Lahiri, Parul Yadav, Vibha in it. Shreyas Chi Mandli team will comprise of Roshni Chopra, Raju Srivastav, Arhaan Behll, Balraj while Arshad Ke Punters have Supriya Pilgaonkar, Sahil Khattar, Nikhil and Ishtiyak.

Tune in to Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla on Star Plus from March 19th, every Saturday and Sunday at 9 PM.

Edited by Mitaly.. - 17 March 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011vaishali.........Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
ARHAAN BEHL
Shreyas Chi Mandli

Arhaan Behl (born on Aug 6, 1984 in Rajasthan) is an actor who is known for his role in STAR Plus' serial Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya. Behl later moved to Noida, Uttar Pradesh, where he did 11th and 12th Standard. He graduated in Commerce from Noida. Later, he joined Kishore Namit Kapoor's acting institute.

Edited by Pragati.T - 17 March 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....shrutisinhaMitu_dhakarn

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
THANKS PRAGATIBig smile

WHY posted so many time.LOLLOL

Edited by Mitaly.. - 17 March 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

THANKS PRAGATIBig smile

WHY posted so many time.LOLLOL

bhool ho jatti hai insaano say..........EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

arre kya yaar dono link mein se ek mein bhi arhaan nahi tha....khaali phokat dono video dekh dalle.........OuchLOLLOLLOL  dunno why thy r not showing how arhaan performed.........ConfusedConfused

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
dont know
maybi cut from editing
sorry
i did not knew

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

dont know
maybi cut from editing
sorry
i did not knew
LOL,was joking yaar...........LOLLOL but i don't understand why hez not shown doing ny performance yet.........except that spiderman vala..........LOLLOL  BTW in vryy first promo in ur post he was shown smiling..........LOLLOL 

Mitu_

Go to top