Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

cheri thanks

AB aikdum Krishna😳😳 NO TATTOπŸ˜† 
wow i LOVE IT 😳

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first epi was okk........i expected arhaan to b as arhaan himself....but he was introduced as krishan...........cna't say nything on his performance ,have too wait 4 other episodes............I lyked arshad's team's intro...............quite funny...........LOL...
fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I wouldnt call it a boring epi coz I was hardly watching it due to Pak match but luckily I caught his intro.. he was looking cute and very comfortable.. Hopefully he'll rock there..
tanthya thumbnail
Ab's entry ..Nope..AB did not make an entry . Krishna made the entry, rocking to the "Krishna,Krishna " BG....and the similarities ends here ..

For a change , Krishna actually smiles and keeps on smiling [Shayad usse daranekeliye Partigwaji neina] ..

AB appeared to have bonded well with his team..relaxed, calm BL..no tension, No nervousness ..He looked a pro !!

As for scene ..Nothing to be written about..but since this is an intro..No need for deep analysis either
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Ab's entry ..Nope..AB did not make an entry . Krishna made the entry, rocking to the "Krishna,Krishna " BG....and the similarities ends here ..

For a change , Krishna actually smiles and keeps on smiling [Shayad usse daranekeliye Partigwaji neina] ..

AB appeared to have bonded well with his team..relaxed, calm BL..no tension, No nervousness ..He looked a pro !!

As for scene ..Nothing to be written about..but since this is an intro..No need for deep analysis either

I was surprised that they used the Krishna BG music but since he is well known through his character it was natural for them to introduce him like that...AB was dressed in K attire as well with that outfit, bracelet and watch...

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

I was surprised that they used the Krishna BG music but since he is well known through his character it was natural for them to introduce him like that...AB was dressed in K attire as well with that outfit, bracelet and watch...

It has become his TM..I think..he is the only Telly Hero who gets K,K BG  whenever he arrives..πŸ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

It has become his TM..I think..he is the only Telly Hero who gets K,K BG  whenever he arrives..πŸ˜ƒ

They hardly use it on the show anymore...Before almost every episode used to have that music...Dont know why its not used so much because it has to be one of the best BG music onT shows...To me its better than Pratigya's BG music..

He is the least experienced team member so he has the steepest learning curve...I think he is still fairly newcomer to the rest of the participant on the show as well...😊
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago