India-Forums

Lifts (Page 2)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I am a krazy fan of SYTUCD. It is international standards.
Gosh even the good ones get thrown out there.
Personality and ability to connect with the audience is very important.
The money is also very good.

DID is more local and flexible. It is pretty good coming from India. It keeps NRIs in touch with India too, so it serves a great purpose.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I think one of the attraction is DID in the Bollywood music.
Some of the songs are our favourites , which makes a lot of diff.

Even SYTUCD has a Bollywood number sometimes and it is fun to watch.

Edited by Summer3 - 06 March 2011 at 9:17pm
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Bottom line,

DID (almost) never disappints :)

its perfect

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
The lifts are usually good, especially that this is a duet dance show and no solos.. So they have to bring in innovative ideas every week for the pairs.. But one thing that bugs me is that all of them have taken some lifts from some contestants that came for the audition! They even commented on the lifts and said they have never seen lifts like that before - very creative lifts were performed by some pairs.. Why did they take those lifts from them and then use them in their acts, I dont get it...
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ akanna

your point is not wrong
but some lifts are really there own only and they try something new all time
some lifts are used in the audition round that point is true but some changes are made in it presented it to us and it looks different

about the pairs staff u r right and as 1 person cant show lifts is obvious LOLZZ

but in duet not only lift enhance the performance the concept and the dance really matter a lot
in rajiv dance i have seen cool concept all time and less lifts in there performance so i will not agree that only lifts can do that even great concept can also

If you have seen SYTUCD then u have seen MIA "Calling You", even TANA's Bleeding love, & Tyce Diorio "breast cancer"

this are the performance where no lifts only pure dance

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

@ akanna
your point is not wrong
but some lifts are really there own only and they try something new all time
some lifts are used in the audition round that point is true but some changes are made in it presented it to us and it looks different

about the pairs staff u r right and as 1 person cant show lifts is obvious LOLZZ

but in duet not only lift enhance the performance the concept and the dance really matter a lot
in rajiv dance i have seen cool concept all time and less lifts in there performance so i will not agree that only lifts can do that even great concept can also

If you have seen SYTUCD then u have seen MIA "Calling You", even TANA's Bleeding love, & Tyce Diorio "breast cancer"
this are the performance where no lifts only pure dance

Yes, true, they have taken a part of such lifts and then joined it with other moves, so those changes are made.. But still when I feel that they took it from the contestants who didnt make it to the show, I feel bad for them... It means those dancers were so creative...

Yes, I have watched SYTYCD, and it's one of my fav dance show.. Tyce did breast cancer theme?? Mia did that for season 5, remember? I like the format of this show, where the pairs are trained under different choreographers each week and so there's no competition between the mentors but only between the dancers..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

digitalone 33

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
^^ LOL HB... Dont worry, I have the TL shows in my DVR and copies on DVDs too!! Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index