India-Forums

Love Marzi Sir Till Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I just love Marzi Sir alotttttttttttttttttt, till deathHugClap, He is such a sport and such a sweeeeeeeet person. Even though Dada jokes around with him, he still doesn't mind. Marzi Sir is always soooo happy. I loved the way he said Tara rum pum like (Tala lum pum)LOLTongueWinkLOLBig smileSmileStar, It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteLOLBig smileLOLWinkTongueSmile, He doesn't even have any bad qualities in him, Not only this, but he's also a great human being, He's part of a foundation called, The Victory Arts Foundation, started by Shiamak Sir, it's a non profit organization, and it brings joy through dance for the underprivileged, specially challenged, visually impaired, and others. I salute both of them Marzi Sir, and Shiamak Sir, really. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Not only this, but also, Dada praises Marzi Sir soooooo much on DID Doubles, but still Marzi Sir gives all the credit to Shiamak Sir, never takes any fame to himself, He is such a gem of a person, really, love Marzi Sir till death, GOD BLESS HIM ALWAYSClapClapClapTongueSmileBig smileWink, may he live upto be a 100 years old, maybe even more. I LOVE YOUUU TILL DEATH MARZI SIRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HugHugHugTongueWinkHeartALWAYS KEEP SMILING AND DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapSmileTongueDancing
WinkTongue
Sincerely,
Nishi PrajapatiDancing

WinkTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123moodie.foodie.shona.Dabulls23

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I agree me too.He is a brilliant choreographer and a very nice person.He always accepts his or his contestants mistakes.I love him too. 

Edited by Prud123 - 06 March 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12Lavarnia

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
he's such a talented cutiepie...love himDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Marzi sir iz and always will b da best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index