Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I love you Vahhbiz (Page 3)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
hey lovely post dear !!
same here even i started liking panchi as well as sid he is cute and they both look so cute together !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Aww,.such a cute post !! Loved it..i adore her as panchi..she is really a darling Heart a big Hug to you for this topic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw--AROMAL--

rmitra Goldie
rmitra
rmitra

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
This was a needed topic.

Vahbiz is a cute girl. Very friendly with everyone on sets. If all the actors from the show like her on the sets, is it her fault??? I don't know whether she is in a relation with Vivian in real life or not. I guess they are not becoz till now they didnot declare anything about their relationship. I am sure it is a rumour. Sometimes people make up stories when two people are close friends on sets.  But if they are really together I am not agianst it  either. It is their life and let them be happy...Vahbiz seems to be a vibrant girl in real life nodoubt.

Moreover as an actress she is doing a perfect job in PKYEK. Whatever the role has demanded from her she did full justice. She is a litle plump but that is OK. Her role is of a girl who is down to earth, gharelu, sweet innocent, just, caring, righteous and not of a bombshell. Panchi used to run NGO; fight for woman's rights, take care of animal shelters. She dresses up mostly in traditional kurta and not like most of the girls in the show in most scenes. She is simple and is not crazy about how she looks. She has a good head on her shoulders. Not necessary everyone needs to be size zero. I like PKYEK becoz all the charcters are superbly executed together with the lead actor and actress......all of them. Panchi is portrayed as a little moti girl...Misha always teases her with it....it is very sweet & cute. She looks different than most girls and I love it that way.

Vahbiz is perfect as Panchi and her scenes with Misha are really so funny and adorable. She did perfect acting as a couple together with Danish. She was very caring as a big sister with Piya. ...now she is looking gr8 with Sidharth. Vahbiz is creating the exact chemistry with her costars in every scene she is in, be it togetherness, sisterly fights, care, understanding, jealousy infatuation.... I should mention her smile...... it is not the most beautiful smile but it spreads to her eyes and brings happiness and spreads happiness everywhere..I should say it is infectious.
I think she is doing her job really well.

Edited by rmitra - 06 March 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meawnyctophiliaAkankshaa.Tani91

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
awww what an amazing topic for the lovely lady.

it's so nice to see something like this for her.

plus she has got my  blessing for whatever and whom ever she choose to be with.

it hers and him lives.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meawnyctophiliaTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you...I dont come on this forum much so wasnt aware of Vahhbiz bashing....but I think its stupid that people would bash her without any proofOuch

anyways I LOVE her...she is one of my most fave characters...actually for me everyone is my fave...its so hard to choose which cast member or which character I like more...lol its a very rare thing with me where I like the entire cast equally....and Vahhbiz is no exception...I think she's a very blunt and bindaas girl..and I love that about her and Panchi as well....both are so similar....I think she is soo pretty and is a terrific actress who is grossly underrated...I mean dont get me wrong...again like I said i love everyone equally but Vahhbiz is too good of an actress...hope Ekta offers her a lead role soon

PS-GAURI...MY TL BUDDYHug lol I totally forget you watch PKYEK tooLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by Tani91 - 06 March 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meawnyctophiliaSahiPakdeHai..Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

PS-GAURI...MY TL BUDDYHug lol I totally forget you watch PKYEK tooLOLEmbarrassed
of course Tani darlingHug........oh yea I watch PKYEK too plus u should know that I eat whatever Ekta Kapoor is cookingROFLEmbarrassed

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Tani91

of course Tani darlingHug........oh yea I watch PKYEK too plus u should know that I eat whatever Ekta Kapoor is cookingROFLEmbarrassed
HugHugHug I swear I'm like you too....whenevr I promise to myself...not this time...she drags me inAngry ugh

.Angel

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I dont know Vahbiz personally, she might be a nice person in real life..her character Panchi is a very sweet one too...but i theres something that i dont like about her...im not her fan at all..she needs to improve acting-wise..and moreover i dont find her pretty at ALL..she's mediocre..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

t930Yukti_Ratzholic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index