Fan Fictions

MG HARD TRUTH SS last part pg 49 (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 53

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Awesome FF!
Very interesting!
Loed all the updates!
Cant wait for the next part!
Please continue soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG HARD TRUTH SS last part pg 49 (Page 42)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
waiting..

mayurmaaneet

IF-Dazzler

mayurmaaneet

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
omg.. rofl.. maan ko hard truth pata lagte hi he will go faint.. lmao.. cont sooon yaar.. 

cutestar12

Goldie

cutestar12

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Nice ud cont soon Smile

Angel.Khushi

Angel.Khushi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
update it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xoanyaxo

Ash534

Ash534

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Part 6

1 month later

Maan's curiosity turned obsession and he wanted to make Geet his by every means and started to find way for it. His dectectives found out the information regarding Geet and reported to Maan. Maan, now knew the reason why Pari called her mom. His respect for Geet grew and also love. He knows that Geet loves only Rahul but he wanted her at any cost. He even stalked Geet. He knew Geet was not like other girls and was perfect for his family and most importantly for him. Luck was on his side as Pari accidentally became pregnant with Vicky's baby. Bajaj family along with Geet came to meet Khuranas. Prem felt an urge to kill Vicky but Geet controlled him and was talking to Khuranas politely and explained the situation.

Maan : I'm ready to accept Vicky's and Pari's marriage on one condition.

Prerna : What condition?

Maan : Geet should marry me on the same day of Vicky's & Pari's marriage.

Prem : What? How dare you? Do you know who she is?

Maan : Cool down Prem. I know she is your Dad's second wife but she was not his legal wife. And she is younger than you also.  So she can't be your mom.

Raunak : Mr. Khurana, you are crossing your limits. We came to talk about Pari not for Geet.

Maan : Vicky will marry Pari only with my permission. I'll give him permission only once you agree to my condition. Think about it Mr. Bajaj. Pari is pregnant too. Who will marry her?

Vicky : Bro, please. I love her very much and I'm sorry, I think your condition is impossible one. How can you think like this about Geet aunty?

Maan : You'll listen to me Vicky. I know to make you do things according to my wish.

Geet : I love Rahulji only. He is present in my each breathe. How can you think of marrying a widow? I have children and grandchildren too.

Maan : Wrong. You never gave birth to them. Even Prem is elder to you. You told naa, you love them, so can't you do this at least this for her? Pari is pregnant too.

Daadi, Dev and NT were quite as they knew this will happen. Maan told them everything about Geet when detectives gave him report. They were shocked to know this but Maan made them understand everything. He also told Daadi that he want to marry Geet. Daadi was little hesitant to accept a widow but Maan convinced her that Rahul and Geet were never husband and wife in true sense. They afterwards accepted Maan's decision.

Pari : I don't want to marry Vicky. I can't see my mom suffering because of me. I'll look after this baby. I don't need Vicky. I love my mom more.

Maan : Think about it Pari. You'll be unwed mother and what will society say.

Raunak : Mrs. Savtri Devi, please make your grandson understand.

SD : Once he made his mind, he'll achieve it. He won't listen to me also. Sorry, I can't do anything.

Vicky : Maan Bhai, please.

Maan : quite Vicky. So what you say Dr. Geet? Think about your sweet daughter's future. She'll never get married and also will be an unwed mother.

Geet : I only love my husband. Please try to understand. You'll get more beautiful girl. Why do you want to marry a widow?

Maan : I don't need anyone else but you. Think about your daughter's future before you reject this proposal.

Pari : Answer is NO. I'm ready to to be unwed mother but I won't let my mom suffer.

Geet : Pari beta, chup ho javo.

Prem : No mom, she's right. We'll look for another boy for her.

Maan : Do you think anyone will come? Nobody will come because MSK won't allow it.

Geet : Please for God's sake don't do this.

Maan : Marry me then. Pari's and baby's future is in your hand.

Geet :OK, I'll marry you.

Pari : MOM, what are you saying? No I won't allow this.

Raunak : Yes Geet, no need of this.

Geet : For me, my daughter's future is important. I decided.

Maan : Good. We'll marry on the same day of Vicky's & Pari's marriage. So start the preparation.

Bajaj family were really angry and helpless. Khuranas were happy except Vicky. Marriage was to be held after 9 days. Maan was really happy as his dream to marry Geet is going to become a reality. Geet was crying as she hated to think of anyone as her husband other than Maan. Ritz was happy for Geet, Armaan was little sad as he loved Geet but then he thought that it was best for Geet. Marriage was big and Medias were eager to know more about Mrs. MSK. Soon all the ceremonies got over and also bidaai. Geet had blank face but everyone cried. Khuranas received their bahu grandly and gifted them ornaments and sarees. After many rasam, they took brides to their respective rooms. Maan was eager to go inside but was stooped by NT for taking money from him. Maan paid her and went inside his room. He locked the door and went towards his bride who was sitting on bed with veils covering her head. Maan sat beside her and took off the veil and saw her beautiful face. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He bend down and kissed her lips but didn't get any reponse from Geet. He broke the kiss and looked at her and saw her blank face. Maan was angry but controlled his anger for Geet's sake.

Maan : Geet

Geet : Hmm

Maan : We are married now.

Geet : I know.

Maan : Then why are you like this? I know you don't love me, but we should work on this marriage.

Geet : I told you I only love Rahulji.

Maan : I know but your love for him was out of respect. It was not a wife's love for her husband and you also know it.

Geet : In HP, everyone says that pati is bhagwan. And for me Rahulji is my Bhagwan. And I love him.

Maan : I know but you also know that Rahul Bajaj always considered you as his daughter and wanted to see you married.

Geet : Still I love him.

Maan : OK, you must be tired naa? Go and change. Its late.

Geet went to washroom to change. Maan knew that for making Geet love him, he needs Bajaj family's support. He thought about a plan. Geet came out in her night suite which made her look more beautiful but Maan controlled his desires. She laid down on bed beside Maan and closed her eyes to sleep. Maan looked at her and promised to win her heart soon.

Next day

Maan went to bajaj Mansion early morning but received cold treatment from them. Maan ignored it and started to talk to them about Geet.

Maan : I want you guys to talk to her and make her understand that she needs to move on.

Prem : You know that mom only loves dad, then also you forced marriage.

Maan : She is really young and have her own life. I only want to give her happiness.

Raunak : If you wanted her happiness then you should not have forced her for marriage. She only loves Rahul bhai.

Arjun : Yes, but you were really selfish. I know how much her love was deep.

Maan : Rahul Bajaj and Geet never had husband-wife relationship. Rahul Bajaj treated her as his daughter not as his wife.

Prem : Mom loved dad. That's the truth. She will live in his memories.

Mukti : But I think Maan is right. Geet needs to move on.

Prem : Mukti how dare you call mom by her name?

Mukti : please Prem, think about her. She is younger than us and has a whole life. How could you guys be selfish? I know what relation she had with dad.

Raunak : Stop it Mukti.

Prerna : She is right Raunak. Geet is too young and she too needs someone to love her and she also needs family.

Raunak : She has us. We are her family.

Prerna : Be practical, if Geet were our daughter, we would not have allowed her to stay like this. Her life is full of dark and loneliness.

Prem : Bass Chachi.

Mukti : Why Prem? How could you be so selfish? If you truly loved Geet, you would have not allowed her to live a dark life. She needs someone. I know you love her as your mom but think about her life. We have children and are happy with each other. But what about her? She lives in a colourless life and have no one to share her happiness.

Prerna : Think about it. How lonely she is? I have you Raunak and Mukti has Prem to share everything. What about her? She lives alone and have no so close to share pain, love, etc. Please understand.

Maan : I love her truly. I'll never let sad. I promise. I need your help.

Note : Gonna end this by next update. Sorry for delay in updating.Please Press Like Button and also comment.

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123yashvijaysinghkrishna.drashtipatel30shanmanjunehavashiswati2011lovelyninimishimmkd.70star432pearl.whitemascoa_lover_gurtiprachi.kajennat10Aminagatoenshafee9290860623deekshacgramyakrishna901leothelionasmi123ammyicycoolariz2000Darkangel_MoMobhakbhartifanavantika_singhpinderddnonabebuPoonamTMaankigopiMadhudiyachillYellowtullipsBkhassheetalvasaMSgayatrisurbhijn106seductivepurplemamatha.Nihsonhoney_dollanisa79sk_75ambili123preetymaaneetprincesssarahshruthiruchsjeyanthi123imli95keerthi90sanam1234u97531NH1971cutestar12kabslocksangelwordssuba2011mishtibParu_Hina.khanxxxArsheelam-g19am_sweet_parimaansi007muskaan...maanujaanuhappydays30Nav2010lovebapu18cyum321111priyanIlovemskWhypadhuMsMovielovergangesegbawesomepoojashalinisaran89Cute_GalSONU_29sanum23priya_ya1408zariya123daisydee425LILY111144lil.mizz.smexii--Fairy--Tia-AFreeBirdmaaneetmaahi-Veritaserum-meettualekhika20Ash1991mrk-1PaintedSkyhoneygrapesoni4evasmj1977.shrutirupzloveutintinu18mypridewajiha-1ambbihasanu3108meena..Shalvemandy15seemamaryzaara2212_BlackPearl_shah10hinal_maaneetsona-rairsroopalimaanseenamita25CrazzyBusymitzi11maaniqranahtani88swetha10Radhika Shahprerna1-afsha-arpitaji6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_soma-WhiteGirl-Little_Mermaid.kkiddoochavvi16punam2712gill123lehrLoquacious_Aash-Orchid-spvdbhanu_rekhagIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Neelam..todayzstarabinash079

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
finally u updated
omg im first to commentShocked
awesome dear
loved it
cont soon
luv you
 meenaWink

Edited by meena.. - 06 April 2012 at 12:05pm