Fan Fictions

MG HARD TRUTH SS last part pg 49 (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 53

amzu32

IF-Dazzler

amzu32

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
nice update...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG HARD TRUTH SS last part pg 49 (Page 29)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana.saba7

sana.saba7

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i  really   loved  it.

ArjunKiAsh

ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
sorry for mistakes, got no time to check.
Part 4

Dev : Haath nahi kamar

NT : mera haath chodo

Dev : bro is not holding you idiot. He is holding Dr.

NT : But you are holding me you Moron.

Dev : Ohh (he left his hold on her hand)

Maan was still holding Geet and was looking into her Hazel eyes which held him capitive.Geet was struggling to stand on her feet but because of Maan's grip on her waist, she was having a tuff time to stand on her feet.

Geet : Err.. Mr. Khuruna i'm fine.

Maan : Hmm

Geet : Mr. Khuruna, i'm fine. (she indicated him with her eyes showing his hold on her feet.

Maan made her stand on her feet but was embarrased a little due to his behaviour. He said a sorry to her and she just smiled at him and discussed about Dadi's health and after discussion she left giving another sweet smile.

Dadi saw Maan-holding-Geet wala scene and was happy and she went to dreamland where Maan and Geet were running towards each other smiling but was disturbed by Dev's and NT's fight. She gave them dagger looks but no use because they were busy fighting with each other. Maan then shouted at them and made them quiete. Maan sat beside Daadi and enquired how she was feeling.

Geet's Apartment

Geet came late after duty at night. She after quick shower and dinner went to her Husband's photo and started telling about her day. She was smiling while telling about the fighting couples (Nt & Dev). she suddenly missed him and thought about their moments together.

Flashback

Geet came dressed in her school uniform and had school bag on. She looked really cute in that navy blue skirt and white shirt with her pony hair. She was really excited. She came running towards the dinning hall and she sat there with a big smile on her face. Anurag, Sneha, Pari, Prem and Raunak was also sitting but they ignored her. Raunak really liked Geet as she was also a child like his children , but hated the fact that this Geet child is his brother's wife. She saw Prena was serving food and waited for her to serve food for her too, but was dissapointed to see that Prena too ignored her. They were busy eating food and totally ignored her. When she was about to take toast from the plate, Prem took the whole plate and kept it aside. her eyes were filled and she was really hurt. Rahul who was coming to dinning table to have breakfast saw this and was hurt to see a tear faced Geet. He came and sat beside her. He took jug of Orange juice and poured into into her glass and also cut fruits was served to her. He made sure that she ate it. He saw her dull face and decided to distract her thoughts.

Rahul : Geet

Geet : Jii

Rahul : So are you ready to go to school naa?

Geet : Haan (excited)

Rahul : Good. You can go with Pari, Sneha, Anurag and Prem. They are also studying in same school.

Geet : Jii (smiling)

Pari :Nahi, Car is full with we four+ driver.

Rahul : i'm sure she can adjust.

Prem : But we can't adjust. (Angry)

Rahul : Prem (Shouted)

Prem was really angry and left the dinning hall with Pari, Anurag and Sneha. Rahul saw Geet's hurt face.

Rahul :Geet, Don't worry. They will accept you and will become your friend.

Geet nodded her head. Rahul dropped Geet to her new school. She was really nervous seeing a huge building with large gate and 3 watchman. Rahul saw her face and hold her hand, squeezing it gently.

Rahul : Geet don't worry. If you need something call me.
(he handed her a mobile)

Geet : I don't know how to use it. (scared)

Rahul : OK, I will teach you how to make a call and also how to receive call. ( He taught her)

Geet : Jii, ye tho bohut aasan hai ( Smiling)

Rahul : I know. Take this money Geet, you will need it.

Geet : Par kyun?

Rahul : Just keep it. (smiling)

Geet : Thank you

Rahul: Kyun?

Geet : I love to study.

Rahul : I know. Now go fast or else you will be late. (he kissed her forehead and smiled at her.)

She got off the car and waved at him and went inside.

Pre-cap : Maan amused

Geet crying

Please comment and press like button.

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetkrishna.scarce05vishruti.sirinehavashilovelyninigeettpayal906mishimtulasikamalakarstar432pearl.whitezainabzeeqchiki143Enigma78prachi.kajengagsy01leothelionfizza25asmi123kirannaryaniTinkJiaDarkangel_MoMoAR_ArShibhakbhartifanguru-ki-dewaanimansijani21nazsijholyangelprathyusmilingMaankigopiMadhubono_jostnadiyachillshruthiruchsjeyanthi123imli95payal.gupta177preetymaaneetNihsonkhansangelmamatha.surbhijn106MSgayatriDazlingdivyadevirajuanaum91sheetalvasasam1234flyrajanirchandranBkhascue1sakadafiAmor.hemvbmaansi007shivangi783shelly_08sanjuleemysticangelm-g19ANGILS.KALINazmaasiroililyzoha25cutestar12NH1971keerthi90sanam1234usanum23priya_ya1408zariya123nats0101priyankiangel_smilyawesomepooja-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverninavicyum321amzu32puthnihatriCutee999punjabi.princesPaintedSkysanu3108Ash1991mrk-1lovelycutietedyshruti_luvs_mskambbihaWater.luv_DDwajiha-1krati5rupzloveusmj1977.shruti18mypride-Veritaserum-simi91-Zahra15-maaneetsangelmaaneetmaahidaisydee425LILY111144punam2712love2_soma---nishu---arpitaji6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212_BlackPearl_Sabmeratu.keenu_kkpreethiaseemamaryShalvesun-naaaaaaaaashah10hinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseeprerna1-afsha-namita25kooliioswetha10t_areebmchopranahtani88mitzi11pickachuspvd-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..Loquacious_Aash..tanya..chavvi16-Orchid-Krishna_Sourav_CookieMonster_

MSgayatri

MSgayatri

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
no offence but wat was he thinkin marryin a kid??
but it was sweet on how he was patient with her

ArjunKiAsh

ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSgayatri

no offence but wat was he thinkin marryin a kid??
but it was sweet on how he was patient with her

sorry dear, i can't reveal anything about marriage now. But will reveal soon the reason behind the marriage which is not a legal one..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

preethia

IF-Sizzlerz

preethia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
loved the update...yeh dadi ki imaginatin wali scene hamesha achi lagthi hain...
i am sure rahul wud hv married her to save her from something big and kept it that way probably bcoz of her safety...
sorry to ask this but when will u update zindagi yaar...really wanna see msk's reaction for geet singhania...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123lovelycutietedy

lovelycutietedy

IF-Rockerz

lovelycutietedy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
liked it... awsome... loved it... cont soon

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
wow loved it yaaar...awsome one !!!!!