MG HARD TRUTH SS last part pg 49 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
sounds /interesting…. like bandini… except her husband is dead… looking forward to read
xx
nyc concept
do update soon
thank you guys for your support. i'm updating 1st part soon😊
waiting dear... update soon😊
hey nice concept we will like to see how u make ur character geet fall in love with our very owm MSK
plse send me pm

really interesting
superb
cont soon

Hey friends, thanks a lot for your support. I thought that no one will like it but thanks a lot for your response. This is the first part:

PART 1

An angel wearing a white salwar suit is coming towards a room and she opened her locker to take her stethoscope, lab coat and her pager. Suddenly someone called her from behind and she turned back.

Voice : Geet'

Yes, the girl in white salwar suit was Dr. Geet. She turned back and said.

Geet : Ammy, you scared me.

Armaan : sorry' I didn't mean to. Hey, Geetz where is basket?

But someone from behind smacked his head which made him shout aloud.

Armaan: ouch'

Riddima : stop calling me basket you'you'(irritated)

Armaan : you...you what? Why are you stammering basket?

Riddima : err'I hate you monkey

Armaan : same to you donkey

Riddima : you'(irritated)

Armaan : what happen basket? Tumara record got stuck? (Teasing)

Riddima : shut up (angry)

Armaan : ohh I'm so scared. (Dramatically)

Geet : shut up guys'stop behaving like children. Ammy, stop irritating her.

Armaan : ok. Geetz. But seriously, don't you think this basket' (stopped at middle when he saw an angry Ritz who was about to kill him) I mean Riddima'

He stopped it when they heard an announcement to assemble.

Geet : here it goes, guys Dr. Kirti will kill us if we are late. C'mon Ammy, Ritz.

They went to Dr. Kirti to take their duty.

Geet went to her duty place. She was about to leave as her duty time was over but then she noticed an old couples talking which made her remember her husband Rahul. Her eyes were filled and she rushed back to her apartment. She went to her room where her husband Rahul's photo was hung. She cried in front of that photo.

Geet : Kaash aap yaha hota. I miss you very much. Pata hai jab mei ne who couples ko dheeka mujhe aap ki bohut yaad aaya. Aap mujhe kyon chod ke chale gaye? (crying)

Suddenly her mobile rang and she took it. A voice from that made her smile.

Voice : Dadi' where are you? Please come here soon. (crying)

Geet : what happened Abay beta?

Abay : Papa scold me.

Geet : kyon?

Abay : aap please yaha aayi yae aur papa ko scold kijiyae'

Geet : arre baba, pehle batao ki baat kya hai

Abay : nahi' first you come here. Please.

Geet : ok beta. Dadi is coming but aap please rona mat. OK

Abay : ok dadi. Come fast.

Geet : ok.

Geet smiled and rushed to Bajaj Mansion. She saw prem, her step-son who was busy in his phone but seeing her he asked the caller to call him back later. He rushed towards her and hugged her and asked.

Prem : Mom, aap? In this time?

Geet : kyon? can't I see my son at this time?

Prem : Mom, I didn't mean that. Come, i will call Mukti.

Mukti : No need to call me i'm already here.

Prem : so you knew that mom will come today and you didn't tell me.

Abay came running towards his dadi and hugged her tight and cried.

Geet : kya hua mera baccha? Did papa scold you again?

Abay : haan dadi.

Geet : Prem, why did you scold him?

Prem : I didn't scold him. I only told him that he is not going for his class trip.

Geet : par kyon?

Prem : well.. err... i mean..

Geet : Prem...

Prem : well, he is a child.

Geet : so?

Prem : He can go when he is old enough.

Geet : when? when he become as old as you?

Mukti was laughing seeing Prem's face. Hearing her laugh others too came.

Raunak : Geet.. when did you come?

Geet : just now.

Arjun : then why didn't you call us Geetu..err. i mean badi mom.?

When Prem is not there Mukti, Tia and Arjun will call Geet her name. But they are scared of Prem.

Abay : Dadi... My problem solve karna.

Geet : its already solved beta. You are going hae na Prem?

Prem : umm Yes...

Everyone laughed seeing this. Prem is very stubborn person, but when it Geet, he never rejects her. Sometimes, everyone wondered is this the same Prem, who used to Hate Geet. Prem hated Geet before, but after his dad's death, he loves and respect Geet as his mother.

Geet : ohh... Mujhe jaana hai. Goodnight Everyone.

Prena : Geet Bhabi, raat bohut ho chuki hai, please stay here tonight.

Geet : Nahi Didi. I can't... Mujhe duty kal duty hai.

Pari : But mom...

Prem : Nahi... Mom is right but I will drop you.

Geet : but..

Prem : no but

Geet left the Mansion saying Good night to everyone. After Rahul's death, Geet never stayed in Mansion. She shifted from there to a 3bed apartment. She was living alone there. Everyone asked her to come back except Prem. Because only Prem know how hard is for her to live in Mansion with his dad. He knows that Geet loved Rahul like her God. There was no husband-wife relation between Rahul and Geet but they were Good companions who shared everything. When Geet came to Bajaj Mansion as Rahul's dulhan, she was only 15 years. Rahul and Geet were not legally married. Only some people other than family members know about this. Geet was very scared when she saw her sasural member's reaction but soon they started to accept her except Prem. She was sent to school by Rahul and her dreams were his duty to fulfill. Prem hated her to the core but when his dad met with an accident, he realized Geet's love for his dad. Hearing her Husband's death, she was shattered. She refused to take any food, even she refused to drink water. She didn't cry at all but she sat in their (Geet's and Rahul's) room like a doll. Everyone tried to make her eat or respond but she never did it, instead she looked at them blankly. After 2 days also she didn't eat or responded. She was like a corpse. Soon she was admitted in hospital and doctors said that she was not responding as if that is what she wanted. But Prem entered the hospital room and asked everyone to leave and he closed the door. After 1 hour, he opened the door and asked his Prena chachi to bring some water or soup. He immediately gave him the tumbler and he took it. He asked Geet to open her mouth and drink it and she did it. He fed her the entire soup and she drank it like a child. After that, Prem took in-charge of Geet's health. She soon started to become normal. But she was hesitated to come back and stay in Mansion. Everyone forced her to stay in Mansion, but prem said if 'mom does not want to stay, then she will not.'

Everyone was shocked when Prem called Geet 'mom'. He took her to a new 3bed apartment said that she can stay here till she feels. He also said that she can return whenever she feels. Then onwards, Prem began to change. He became more responsible person and started to work in his dad's company.He respected and loved Geet as his Mom and even called her 'mom'. He only listens to her words. He asked everyone not to call her Geet. She comes most of the day to Mansion but will not stay there.

Prem drops Geet home and said goodnight to her and left untill he made sure she entered her apartment. She was really tired, so she went to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Next day she went to Sanjeevani and as usual Armaan and Riddima were fighting; and she in middle tolerating them. Her duty was almost over, when she saw a crowd coming into hospital. A man was shouting calling for Doctor and she rushed towards him and asked what happened. All he said was 'dadi'. She understood and admitted the patient. After sometime, she came outside and saw two men and a lady coming towards her.

1st Man : How is Dadi? Is she OK?

Geet : Yes, now she is fine. Don't worry.

2nd Man : What happened to her?

Geet : well, it was a Mild heart attack. But now she is OK.

She saw that both men were crying and the lady was consoling them. But, she too broken down into tears.

Geet : please... Now She is ok.

Lady : can we meet her?

Geet : yes, but after sometime. Please don't cry. She is OK.

She then left and Dr. Atul substituted her.

NEXT DAY

She visited the same patient who had attack. She smiled at the patient who was in her late 60s. The old lady smiled back and introduced herself and her Grandsons. She liked Geet very much. Two days passed, The old lady was fond of Geet. She told Geet that her name is Savtri Devi and those were her potas- Maan and Dev. She also introduced the another lady as her Pota Dev's wife Naintara. Maan, Dev and Nt always stayed with Dadi.

And Dadi being naughty had another plans in her mind, when she saw Geet talikng with Maan. She liked Geet very much the moment she saw her. Dadi asked about her personal life but she always made some excuse and slipped. Then she asked Dr. Atul about Geet and he told her whatever information he knows about her. Dadi was  happy knowing that she is not married. But soon all her dreams where shattered when on one day, Geet was checking her when the door snapped open and young man came inside.

3rd man : dadi... aap teek hoona?

Geet : Vicky??

Vicky : Geet aunty... how is dadi?

Dadi : Aunty?? ( about to faint)

Maan, Dev and NT looked at vicky as if he is inasne. When they heard Vicky calling her aunty who was probably same his age.

Geet : she is fine beta. Please don't worry.

Dadi : beta???(about to have another attack😆)

The door again snapped open and girl came running inside. She looked at Vicky and asked.

Girl : How is dadi? (then she noticed Geet) Mom??

Geet : pari..

Dadi : nahii😆😆😆( all dadi' dreams of maneet wedding shattered)

PRE-CAP : more revelation about Rahul's and Geet's marriage.

Maan amused.

Dadi shocked and heart broken

note : i'm feeling sleepy. will pm you guys later. sorry if there is any mistake because i had no time for checking. if you like it please click like button and do comment.

Edited by kingu - 12 years ago
I'm amused too 😆 😉 .... very interesting... 😆

Geet : Vicky??

Vicky : Geet aunty... how is dadi?

Dadi : Aunty?? ( about to faint)

Maan, Dev and NT looked at vicky as if he is inasne. When they heard Vicky calling her aunty who was probably same his age.

Geet : she is fine beta. Please don't worry.

Dadi : beta???(about to have another attack😆)

The door again snapped open and girl came running inside. She looked at Vicky and asked.

Girl : How is dadi? (then she noticed Geet) Mom??

Geet : pari..

Dadi : nahii😆😆😆( all dadi' dreams of maneet wedding shattered)

Truly hilarious

im imagining their expressions

hey plse update next part fast

loved it especially the revealation of vicky gone insane to call geet aunty n precap is awesome