Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Rush rush........whats the rush for? (Page 3)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

gardes   very beautifully you have dissected the CB 2...you are right about Mohini....she was over decked up with heavy make up, but why.... as for Shanti, because of poverty and you have to feed one more mouth made her bitter towards Radhika....Once she says about Radhika,s schooling also where as her own kids are going in some insignificant school..Creatives were quite subtle about dressing or makeup, quite graceful.....After CB1,s  debacle of their own doing, DJ,s is not same old production house anymore....
I was not planning to write but now I am sucked into the CB2 vortex!  Alas!

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming the same problem is i think with most of the people

Thanks, Neerja.

Mohini is a bade gharane ki bahu, so why the garrish ishtyle?  I say gimmicks!

As for (A)Shanti, yeah there may be jealousy.  There is also a discrimination factor that is reversed from CB1 - Radhika is shown as an upper caste girl, raised in a lower caste family.  Was it so necessary?  Why are the CVs so hung up on it and still promoting caste issue in this day and age?  Get over it, dearies (CVs)!  It is so passe!

Edited by gardes - 06 March 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelyAngie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by misti73

Just adding my thoughts
I don't get the leap at all.
The leap has spun my head and its still spinning.

I don't have a sense of who Dev could be.  Right now he comes across to me as an adult lallu with only one ehsaas that he can bring up!  He does not come across as a future RP, confident and sure of himself and aware of people around him, who will not take things lying down.  Will he continue to hold Dai Ma's pallu, I wonder?
Hence my comment regarding the robotic thumb sucking Abhay.........as for the pallu bit I hope that on day he will leave it and be a big boy.

He knew as a child who Radhika was and where Radhika lived.  Why did he not make an attempt to contact her in all these years.  How far are Rawal Gaon and Mathura for crying out loud?
Radhika I think was just a friend to him and then he got busy with studies and other things...... 

Could the CVs have defined Dev's label as a servant early on if he is openly called one by Viraat and his Mom in childhood.  Why was there no reference provided before the leap? How did he end up in the RP parivaar with a full-time Dai Ma appointed to him if he was nobody?
Thats my question too........why was the dadaji not open about him being the grandson.........future logical track?

How is it that Maheshwari got him to do things if he was a servant when she knew it was Rohan (in her mind she had discounted Dev) who would inherit.
She does not want Rohan to be interested in this work so got Dev involved.......plan is to transfer everything to her name...........but again a reactive person who is openly greedy doing all this acting for 12 yrs, that too 24 hours and not slipping to make others suspicious is beyond me. 

I don't have a sense of Rohan at all, if he was presumed to be the next RP.  At least that is how Maheshwari took him to be.  They barely showed his character in childhood sequences.
Ahh chunnu munnus brilliant ability to create intrigue when there is no intrigue. Usually backfires on them. Most probably they were not sure about his character and realised that people are interested in him so they tried to create mystery......and that has lead to confusion. As child in one scene they showed him chummy with daima and Dev and some days later they showed him following Virath and insulting Dev..............and now he is back to chummy with Dev. 

Does Padma even know that her son is puportedly in line for the "throne"?  I believe only Maheshwari does.
I don't think she knows about her son and the RP title bit. 

If Dai Ma knows, why has she not challenged Maheshwari's manipulations as Sr.'s confidant, when Sr. was rendered speechless and motionless in all these years.  And out of the blue everyone will wake up like Rip Van Winkle and pick up the fight from there.  Star Plus' show Tere Liye was very in depth in their childhood build-up and easily flowed into adulthood.  Tsk, tsk, poor copy here!
That was my initial point......but then thought to protect Dev.........maybe she wants to stop Dev from toppling down some stairs........they just rushed for their wedding and 23 yrs party without showing the characters and what they re thinking.

Viraat is the only one that I had a good sense about and has matured accordingly.  Why is his wife shown to look like a prostitute if the Purohitain Maheshwari with her smarts "chose" her for her laadla.
Viraath.....I hope they stop making the actor glare at the camera. The wife......again nothing shown....

There is such a contrast between Rajiv Verma playing a suffering Dad and the current actor doing it (I apologize, his name slips me and I know he is a good actor otherwise!)
I actually prefer the character of this dad then the one played by Rajiv Verma.

I have no clue why Radhika ended up on Mansa's doorstep.  Why should that be a big mystery?  If it is, it should be developed methodically and not TRP-dictated presentation with a few dialogues.
Yes here regarding the story developed methodically.

So far I like (A)Shanti, who sees Radhika as one more face to feed.  She is not jealous of Radhika but angry that she is a burden.  Her dislike of Radhika for no apparent reason than poverty is known to the audience.
Its poverty and something else to me. 

Why is Mansaram made to cry at the drop of a hat, CVs and Mr. Director?  Please ease up on him.  He comes across as a drama queen when he does not need to be and can do a fine job just as well as a caring and protective father to Radhika without the constant tears.
Ahh the tears.........thats why I have named him Nirupa Roy. 
I was not planning to write but now I am sucked into the CB2 vortex!  Alas!

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Thanks, Mishti.  Points well noted.  Like I said before the first episode aired, I will be forced to compare, and compare I did.  NOTHING has changed, has it?!  Chipak is right in that Avinash and Ruby are asked to carry a big load on their small shoulders, be it CB1 or CB2.

I did not pay attention to the forum much in last few days and went in with an open mind on Friday.  And lo, jee!

Same crap, just another day! 

Well if the essence of the show is the same, setting is similar then comparison will arise. There is no way the makers of CB2 can escape from that and they should be mature enough to accept it. This show was brought on air just for TRPs..........the audience stopped watching the other shows and the channel and PH were forced to start CB2. If the audience feelings were important to the makers then they would not have again tried to burn Radhika, if they are planning to respect the audience and the cast then they should develop a screenplay with characterisation and the secondary characters having their own stories.........and if they are not planning to use the leads again for the channels greed for TRPs then time should be given for the story to develop before they are brought together..........Is any of these things happening now? Change will only happen if any of these things are different from what has been showed till now.

Edited by misti73 - 06 March 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123gardessia_lovelyAngie12Neerjaafatssrilanka

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
M,

Where was the need to repeat the title, the characters, etc.?  Viewers demanded Avinash and Ruby be brought back and the channel and the PH could have done that with new story/show without all this farce.

This way the channel and the pH just opened themselves up for more criticism.  I, for one, will not back off if and when I watch the show or read updates - Shettys, Singhs, K. Mohit Kumar, or the channel people aaye ya jaaye!

Wasn't the channel preening about its avant-garde thinking?

Kahan hai woh originality?  Kahan hai woh naya material?  It is just a reversal or up-ending, if you will, of the old show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelymisti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
 Whatever PH do comparisons will be there as the name is same ,lead pair same and the presence of krishna,., only if they better the product....PH must be knowing about this challenge..You can not pull your show on basis of the popularity of lead pair or Kanha or the essence of CB1,  to some extent but after that you are stuck......you need to have tight bound script with contents,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000gardessia_lovelymisti73fatssrilanka

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I agree with you 100% on it. Story should take its course. Gradually move from one age to next age instead of rushing it. Young girl who acted as Radika is doing wonderful acting I live her expression just beautiful. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelyNeerjaa

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

The highlighted sentence caught my attention..........Zee plans to become the top channel in the next few months...........that means it is looking for high TRPs..........that translates to Radhika and Dev on the same screen..........so hence the mad rush. So most probably they are not bothered about the story or characterisation but only TRP.

i completely agree wid u misti dear.....this is exactly the raeson...... Zee realised they Avinash n Rubina both r their golden egg layin ducks.....dats y they  r rushin in such a haphazard manner....AngryAngry

Edited by RADEV1000 - 07 March 2011 at 1:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelymisti73Neerjaafatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I thnk the show is going in a good pace. I don't think Rohan's b'day will be shown in a month.In CB1 RaDev wedding was supposed to be 15 days after they engaged,but the wedding rituals began after about 1 1/2 mth later.So,I thnk Rohan's b'day will be a little slow,since they'l have to reunite Dev-Radhika & their marraige.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovely

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

M,

Where was the need to repeat the title, the characters, etc.?  Viewers demanded Avinash and Ruby be brought back and the channel and the PH could have done that with new story/show without all this farce.

This way the channel and the pH just opened themselves up for more criticism.  I, for one, will not back off if and when I watch the show or read updates - Shettys, Singhs, K. Mohit Kumar, or the channel people aaye ya jaaye!

Wasn't the channel preening about its avant-garde thinking?

Kahan hai woh originality?  Kahan hai woh naya material?  It is just a reversal or up-ending, if you will, of the old show!

The makers could have gone with a new story and new name for the name of the lead characters. That would have decreased the comparisons. Here I think they wanted to encash on a ready made product without working hard. Thy wanted a quick solution to their problem.

As for originality, Gardes Zee gives similar treatment to most of its shows........I mean they wil have similar tracks running.........fire/burning, burying alive, accident and one of the leads disappearing for some time. Why will Zee go for originality when it is busy copying tracks from one show to the other.Yeh the strategy planner and channel were preening by choosing all the heavy sounding words from the dictionary and stringing them together to form a sentence in most of their press release, without realising that the words that they have chosen are actually contradicting their thoughts and aims.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123..yajnaseni..gardessia_lovelyNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index