Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

What happens to Kiran

manjuk thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi all,

I am new in this forum and I am in Malaysia and we are pretty back dated compared to most of you who are watching astitva;-

I am so curious and I can't wait for the episode each day.. what happens to Kiran??? how will simran finds out about Abhi's relationship with Kiran??? will Kavitha forgives Simran?? what is there btw Rohit and Simran , what in the past???? what are they hiding from Kavitha????

Can anyone help me with my doubts.. appreciate it so much, thanks๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: manjuk

what happens to Kiran??? how will simran finds out about Abhi's relationship with Kiran??? will Kavitha forgives Simran?? what is there btw Rohit and Simran , what in the past???? what are they hiding from Kavitha????

Kiran gets married to abhi and then problems start cropping up between them. Finally, she leaves abhi and starts living with a rich businessman.

Kavita forgives simran, there is nothing between rohit and simran. There is some conceiving complications with kavita which is being hidden from her.

Jeena thumbnail

Hello Manju,

I am not sure how she finds out because I missed that episode.

Kavita does forgive Simran. Rohit came to see Simran in past to get married to her but Simran refuses the marriage proposal but asks Rohit to marry kavita. Kavita had an affair with someone and he says no to marry her and leavs her and If i am not mistaken she had physical relantionship with that guy and she was having his baby also and Rohit knew all because Simran had told him but Kavita does not know all of this..I hope this helps...

Jeena

manjuk thumbnail
Thank you so much for the updates!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ I can't wait to see how simran finds out the affair btw Kiran and abhimanyu. I just don't like Kiran's look!!! what so great about her!!! taking other ppl's man!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
tintasukma thumbnail
manjuk, i feel like taking Kiran's head off! Ahhh .. gerammmmm! (Akupun malaysian jugak, kau orang mana? Aku BBB) .. hehehehe
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome!! Simran discovers a hotel bill which says Mr & Mrs Abhimanyu Saxena while cleaning his stuff.The bill refers to the day Abhi gets his award & takes Kiran to the ceremony instead of Simran.Simran had wanted to accompany him but Abhi refuses to take her making an excuse of her condition.

Watch the rest.It'seautifully told.