Will Dev???????????

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys Will Dev be a trouble for MSK. He is just making the ways in to KC. I am interested to see how MSK read him from now on.What are your opinion Guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

runjhun11 thumbnail
have my doubts.....i think cvs are  keeping their options open
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
even m doubtful.......sometimes i feel he is a changed amn but sometimes.....i doubt.......lets c how will CV's potray his character......!
hunnybunch thumbnail
I think he came back to bankrupt MSK. The gundas will be hired by Dev, and it will be his plan to be a 'saint' in front of all...searching for job, but KC is his target, that's why he didn't get a job from anywhere.

Dev didn't repent for what he did in the past...he is shady and came back as a villain, my POV!
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
something tells me dev is negative
maneet hav to be carefull
libra25 thumbnail
hey me too thinking on the same lines....
you recall when dev meets dadima at the hospital and he says that after the last experience he has taken a new path and will see if it takes him to his destination.....
so the catch is destination.....and a new path or new strategy to play around with emotional bunch of family members......

points to be noted:
the weak link is dadi and geet...
he is encashing dadi very well.....and will use geet when time comes....
if maan has allowed him to stay only till he gets well then wats the need for the job....
also the stalker has not yet been disclosed....
my instincts just say that its a big game he is playing.....also if u remember still who gave brij a bail is not out...and its definitely not nt or arjun...as we have already seen ....
also till now dev hasnt done anything other than talking abt his repentance......

i kn ow u will say i m thinkin a lil too much...
but somehow my instincts say that ppl like dev can never change.....
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im damn sure hes trying to get Maans trust back once again. He knows tht Maan is listening and is delberately trying to get sympathy. Then he will start his mafia plan😡
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think they are bidding their time by keeping suspense and contemplating to turn Dev's character +ve or -ve 4 sake of TRPs.
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmmmm not sure
but he better not..lolz

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Azuu-

I think he came back to bankrupt MSK. The gundas will be hired by Dev, and it will be his plan to be a 'saint' in front of all...searching for job, but KC is his target, that's why he didn't get a job from anywhere.

Dev didn't repent for what he did in the past...he is shady and came back as a villain, my POV!

I too have a same feeling slightly