***Enigma***
part 5
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx

Pls don't expect me to update this every day..Embarrassed

CHANGE OF AGE OF SIBLING…
RJI-8
2 TWIN BRO- 6

Geet walks in. Snapping. What the hell is his problem? Why can't he just leave me alone. She snapped at every dish as she started to cooke the dinner!
Heer- Di! Why you taking your boss frustration out on our dinner?
Geet- I tell you raji! This men are good for nothing. What's his problems? Why can't he believe that I am married & have 3 kids!...faltu me creates problem...
rji- what's his fault if a 18 years old girl say I am 26 married with two kids...
All three siblings laughs. Giving one another high 5!
Geet- shut up!
Geet was frustrated with her boss. She wakes up 6am! Just to do this make up! .. To make me look older.........And this boss of hers! Ugh! Doesn't leave her alone! What's his problem exactly? Took long enough to join this! Now I feel like I I should have done criminal phycology!

Next day.. Geet drops her sibling off. Parks the car & starts to walk to the office. Weird enough her day had to start with seeing this mans face!

Maan stopped the car right beside geet. She jumped.
Geet- Gh...good morning sir! (in Hindi of course)
Maan- don't you have enough money to take the atto? Walking in this summer hot day? I don't want sweaty employe in my office! Get in!
Geet- no! No! I need this walk!
Maan- why?
Geet- ehh... (BCs I do you idiot!)
Maan- get in! You will be late!
Geet- I will be there own time sir!
Maan- not when you waste 10 minute with me!
Geet looks at her time instantly-( prick! Ugh!) yes sir....

Geets day didn't go well at all! As maan started to scrim at her madly! He was over stressed.
Geet- yes sir?
Maan- where have you been for past two hours?
Geet looked at him confused- umm... I had to pick my children up sir! I have told you!
Maan- no! No you haven't!
Geet became confused!- it's my on contract!
Maan- ( is bachi ko to me juic baneke ise pelaungi!) hurry I want my file!
Geet- it's there sir!
Maan- Geet! He shouts! Geet was supper confused. & scared. Not exactly sure how this will play at all! Geet walks out in fear! Seriously what's wrong with this man! All men are same. First my idiot biological dad! Then my step dad! Now this ugly man! Only boy i probably ever met who was decent was Vicky! Idiots! He 2 probably the same! After all same blood! Noob!
Geet bangs everything on the table. This is the limit! Are! I have gone to fetch my sib... My children! What the hell is wrong with him? Other day... What's you husband name? Now... Why have I gone to collect my children! Everything have limits! This faltu man does everything without limits. Ehh....

At the end if the day Geet runs out of the office at 9! Maan watches her.... Gives her a weird look & makes his way back to khurana mansion!

He looked tiered & over stressed.
Dadi- it's everything all right? I have never seen you this stress!
Maan- I need to talk to Vicky! I will ear later...

Geet started to snap again.
Raji- Di... Please! Calm down!
Geet- what nonsense! Only 4 months Geet! Only 4 months! Then then! Ugh... I will have enough money to buy a house! & a new job!
Raji- oh yes... Shila Di is coming 2moro!
Geet closes her eyes! In all this nonsense she have completely forgot everything...

Next day... Geet makes her way in to the office. Wearing bright green dress. Tried her self look much unattractive as possible.
Everyone eyed her... Thinking what's wrong with this girl? One day simple makeup! And another day this strong!
Her make up was getting stronger & stronger day by day! She looked hideous today with green makeup!
Soon as she walked in to the office... Maan nearly had a mini heart attach & shila instantly burst out in laugh along with Vicky... Both knew exactly how she will dress up today! But seeing maan with a shocking face.... That worth million dollar!
Maan- ggeeet!!!
Shila showed a wow & a beautiful sign with her hand.
Geet- hello sir. She smiled.
Maan comes behind Geet and whispers in her ear- what are you wearing? We have to attend a meeting now! You can't go there like this!
Geet- umm... Then don't take me!

Shila- what did Geet say?
Vicky- we should not take her in the meeting!
Shila- no! No! Us she crazy! They will be offering her a job back home! She need to look good.... Shila jumps up- mr khurana! I know exactly how to change her & look professional.... ( shila spoke in English)
Geet understood but pretended she couldn't- what did she say?
Maan- just flow her!
Geet- ok sir!
Shila drags Geet to the office ladies room...
Shila- are you crazy to dress up like this? The man in the meeting willing to offer you a job back home!
Geet was shocked. If she knew this before she would have dressed up all modern!
Geet- but who is this man?
Shila- some big company! But who cares! We will be back home soon!

next-  Maan' about to faint againLOL
Thanks for all the love & support
:D
hope you all liking this' 
heheh
pls do leave me some comments'

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 06 March 2011 at 11:48am

The following 250 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subnimmi26snehag10gaberinlwgeetnilu_50scarce05alonerokzzswati2011pop_7862001zil143cukishsunitasth1coolpari54star432AASTHA_mtdew.dropramavishkavitamundharasansheen99AISHAJSsabafaizanuvenuchMaan2Geetsonika1974kasturi11deekshacggagsykrishna.fizza25payal956pp1980asmi123trendyfriendsariz2000kajol.kasualu5123bhakbhartifanneetiporwalKavyaNaik123avantika_singhSmiley1279juhi_ansarimamon.moonshalinikanaguTinkJiachoudhary.asamirah_amjadmans22lakshmisalvadisaadi88prizaMaansMishtilove_lavnyaSemarnkhansasmaguru-ki-dewaaninazsijholyangelcyberprincessvarshr-Elfin-vij10preciuspearlYellowtullipsRujul13diyachillmons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarnamitasinsakadafisar786sana.saba7Paloma_Dmaureen84shanzyMaaneet_DeewanidevirajuOpaldewssurbhijn106priyanka86ThugAngelixiaashruthiruchsswetha03imli95rostMistiofMistzbahaneiceprincess101lody-Jyo-doosheekayadanukptlQueenbeePallaviBe.edgymyedward12nan_10mansijani21m-g19cool_gal17Lakshmi86RukhluvMaancrazydevil87maansi007shivangi783dimpzzTressaTishuumounacutygreshuNH1971teju2292its_memishtibimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-LadyArwenAzmiicutemishtiCrystalSayamy_maan_geetsiroililySrabon_DharaXXaquafireXXsanjuleeCuteTommyRocks.DharaJayaRNav20109staroneserials286pearlsheetalvasagangesegbShimmerr--ANGEL--princess163MsMovieloveranmirzad_soniaangel_smilyMissPurpleFreakmaanshiTeriKhamoshiyanbluedreamz953cyum321amzu32-shamima--wild-shristi1ninavikiran99ytanujapushpikyphfanzAnvi2009Anu_RCutee999puthdreamy4evershalini01--Saavi--shruti_luvs_mskKissTheSkyshruthiRkomlikaalicia212anjucool-TeriMalang-punjabi.princessweet cherrysmj1977.shrutiramaheshkrati5-memorable-gennyMambbihasanu3108luv_DDwajiha-1blueopalVintagepeachmrk-1PaintedSkytellymeZohamaaneetsimi91sweetkjTinkerBellaritzy09-Zahra15--Veritaserum-DilsayMaaneet.LoverRamharipaponeconbasicquestion118mypridelilindiangurl13kooliionamita25CrazzyBusyswetha10SahSah*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavipop77preethiFallen Angeldivareenat_areebKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetsweet scorpioshah10maansee--Ratna--muskanpShalvekawaii_geetpreethiaSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ShrutheCraziest_MGrs12345Tyroammu5impoojavermapunam2712Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachumysteriousmillidumasibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by sindu555

meee

bloddy commentAngry
u leave it res or mee'Angry
xomment plsssssEmbarrassed

thand rakh kurriye ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

as for the update.. it was awesome ... 

loved Geet's ranting .... did she actually thought that makeup wud make her look like 26 yr old with 2 kids ......ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  and the great MSK will believe her that easily...  ROFL ROFL ROFL 

poor Maan ... he'll surely go mad coz of her ...

oye keya ... Animosity kab update kero gi .... kitna time ho gaya usay update kiye huay Cry

god knows how will u manage 5 FFs.... hats off to you 

continue soon 

love
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 06 March 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshFireSafireFiree

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Gr8 update
Wow geet goes 2 all dat truble 2 make herself older but still Maan suspects her
Awww Geets makeup made laugh
Precap sounds nice--bet he'z going 2 faint seeing geet
Will geet get a job or not? Hmmmm...
Cont soon Xx...

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 06 March 2011 at 11:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
this is really nice n funny as well.......i wonder wat will b making maan faint in the nxt part.....continue soon.....am so glad that u r wriring this.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

meee

bloddy commentAngry
u leave it res or mee…Angry
xomment plsssssEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: