waitingg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
part 14..........

Maan looks at the happy family. Sad scared annoyed! He stands up to leave the kids but ris & ruk holds his either hand & makes him sit down with them on the floor.
Rajji "I think you should take us out! My mamma & papa need some time alone!"
Maan "WHAT?"
Rajji "you know! They barely get time to spend with one another... Look at them doing romance in the kitchen! Not good for the kids na!"
Maan looks at them. Annoyed.

Geet was laughing at rob. She wasn't easily amused but he tried to do to chi with a chicken which killed geet in to laugh! For a second she forgot about acting! Just enjoying her self to cook a chicken curry!... Maan decided to join them...
Maan "so! Have you brought any gift for geet?"
Rob "of course! How could a husband forget a wifes gift! Specially today!" Rob looks at geet. Lovingly. "I just don't feel like letting geet go."
Maan "go where?"
Rob "London! I mean! You know!" geet smiles. Leaving both men alone... Trying to look like a topical wife! Maans eyes flows her!
Rob "so mr maan! Do you have anyone new in your life?"
Maan "no! Not really!" he was so tempted to say yes! & it's geet! But of course it doesn't looks good telling the husband of the girl! I like your wife... Why don't you two break up & take the kids so me & your wife could live happily ever after! Uff! Selfish. Very.
Raji "kaku! Can you take us out!"
Maan "umm!"
Raji "you know! Give mama! & pappa some alone time!"
Maan "umm!" uff...
Geet "now! Now swety! Don't bother him!
Rajji "maama can I call him mamu!!!
Geet "sure sweet hurt, I hope you don't mind my daughter sir!"
Maan who was lost in geet suddenly snaps out hearing the name! "What? NO!"
Geet "oh! Are there any problem? No! But!
Geet "but?" maan was so glad that rob distracted them! Otherwise this daughter & mother was planning to kill me!
Rob "dinner is ready!"

Dinner was perfect for maan & rob but others were just playing. It was too hot. Very hot.
Maan "aren't you eating geet!"
Geet "yea!" she gives a forcefully smile!

Geet was just playing with food! Invites him self! Then question after question! Ugh! What the hell! Why can't he leave! Go! How rude! Does he know any manage! Or forgotten like his dim brain. Seriously!

Maan "so geet! Have you realised we have to leave for London in 2days. I have delayed flight. We can go tighter!"
Geet chokes... & looks for armaan for help!
Armaan "no! Mr khurana! We are taking small vacation! Leaving the children to the dadima! She can't!"
Maan sat there angry. But with a smile face. What do they mean they taking a special vacation? Maan looks way again! What are you thinking? They are husband & wife! Ugh!
Maan "sure! Af...."
Rob "I was thinking why you leave & then geet will flow after 2days. In this way you don't have to wait & geet I can enjoy some time as well!
Geet smiles. Hoping this is enough to make him agree! Otherwise this man will eat me alive!

After the dinner rob & rajji helped to clean the dish while geet walks with maan to dhow the exit!

Geet "thank you sir for coming!"
Maan "when you 2 are leaving?
Geet "2moro morning!" she smiles.
Maan "alright! So I to see you London this Thursday!"
Geet "yess!"
Maan "hope you & your husband have very nice time!"
Geet "we always do sir! Way from the kids! Relaxing time! You will understand when you have a family!"
Maan smiles! Family my foot! I rather break your one up! Oops! There goes his anger again! That's wrong thinking! Very wrong!
Geet smiles "thank you for all the gifts for the kids!"
Maan "it's ok!"
Geet "I think you should leave now! It's pretty late!"
Maan just stood there for few second. Looking at geet.... How beautiful she looked! & how lucky that b**** rob! Ugh! Why he couldn't met her before him! Why all the good girls have to be claimed by some other man! For the first time someone managed to catch his attention! & she is married! With kids! Happy family! & I am ought to break it!
Maan "good night!"
Geet "good night!"

Maan walks in to the khurana mansion. Frustrated! Rano & dadi walks in. Very exited. He went to a date with a girl! Misheard!

Dadi "how was it beta?"
Rano "how is the girl?"
Maan "what girl?"
Rano "you know! Date wali!"
Maan "if you are talking about domaines aniversary! The girl is married & have three kids!"
Dadi "and you like her?" she asked curiously!
Rano "free kids!" she was mocking! Maan was frustrated enough now this females teasing! Ugh! "just leave me alone!"
Dadi "yes! Yes!"

As they walked out. They laugh....

Geet walks in. Looks for takeaway menu! "omg! I am hungry!"
Armaan "are you insulting me cooking?"
Geet "no! No! It tasted like haven! We are hungry! Can't you see my sibling!
Rus "it was quit nice!"
Rik "no! Mama! I mean di! I am hungry!"
Geet "don't worry beta! I will order something!"

sorry for mistakes... pls do comment..
ME need to read... :D
xxxx

The following 248 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subnimmi26snehag10drkhoobsooratgaberinlwgeet1611987shanky18alonerokzznehavashilovelyninizil143amiainayushqacoolpari54star432AASTHA_mtramavishdew.dropkavitamundharasansheen99jojo2802maaneet28deekshacgkrishna.01leothelionfizza25asmi123trendyfriendsPaingelpoojaaddissamirah_amjadbhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarishalinikanaguneetiporwalavantika_singhluv angelday2008wifeyvirensTinkJiammishra1ivy_softykirannaryanijiasharmalove_lavnyaguru-ki-dewaanihansasmaArjunKiAsh--love--preciuspearlcyberprincessnazsijholyangelmons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarnamitasindiyachillYellowtullipscue1ThugAngelixiaasakadafiperfectflirt8Paloma_Dnaamteegkrsh07fairyland_1234kkaavvyyaaan.anitAashi_saphirekhansangelalfiya7OpaldewsdevirajushanzyMaaneet_Deewanipinku33rostimli95ipkkndalvasflowing_riverchiki143greshusanam1234uapril12its_meSwaatiiimaasthaHADmishtiAzmiiCrystalSayaavani_9zoha25teju2292meem17NH1971cutemishtisiroililymirnaliniHina.khanxxxCuteTommy-eiya-LadyArwenlove-waterSrabon_Dharamysticangelm-g19sanjuleemansijani21am_sweet_parivarshrBe.edgymyedward12nan_10maansi007Rohini20dimpzzMina420bobbydolldoosheekaTressababygurl10vardah23yadanubahaneiceprincess101-Jyo-charlie1950ridhz21bd670816Cutee999dreamy4everAnu_Rraj_202kiran99Iqbal Neha1Anvi2009jazmeenbluedreamz953crazy_swetacyum321puth-shamima-amzu32muskaan_cute19JayaRninavi9staroneserials286pearlMsMovieloverRocks.DharamishtidoisheetalvasagangesegbDrashtiDhamiNo1ShimmerrMissPurpleFreakd_sonia--ANGEL--anmirzajeyanthi123payal.gupta177TeriKhamoshiyanmaanshiZohamaaneetsimi91sweetkj-Zahra15-paponeconRamhari-Veritaserum-Dilsayritzy09Maaneet.Loverramaheshsmj1977.shrutibasicquestion118mypridemrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyDoracakeambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1PaintedSkyblueopalalicia212viny_queenkomlikaksasi-TeriMalang-shruti_luvs_mskshruthiRKissTheSkyPreethi-Premianjucoolpunjabi.princessweet cherry-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiocaller123mitzi11t_areebKaSh-Maneet-FankooliioSahSahswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77divareenaFallen Angelmonikasethsona-raimaansee..hinal..shah10Ash1991--Ratna--preethiaVSai2008Shalve-kawaii-rs12345Tyrohopehot6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShrutheimpoojavermaabba12Loquacious_Aashabinash079_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-dumaskhwaishfanspvdKrishna_Sourav

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
nice update loved it!!!!!!!!!

FireSafireFiree

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
nice update yaar ..loved it 

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Maan has lost it completely!!!

Hilarious part..................loved it!!!

wonderful updtae!!!

FireSafireFiree

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
awesome!

poor maan!...in love with a married woman!LOLROFL

continue sooN!

FireSafireFiree

Shimmerr IF-Dazzler
Shimmerr
Shimmerr

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
wooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you updating again????

Pleaseeeeee continue soooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireSafireFiree

Go to top