Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

hey guyzz............dont you think!!!!!!

chanu94 Newbie
chanu94
chanu94

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
hey guyz.........
    a huge hieSmile to all of u all im nt new to this forum bt yaa never interacted much....love all ur posts and comments so i allso finally made one....
i just had one doubt
yaa we all kno abhay is triyin to protect piya so isnt tellin d truth bt all of us kno how matured piya is im sure if she cud handle abhay d vampire she can handle sids truth too.........tht way itll be less painful fr both of dem (abhiya)Confused
sry if posted before
plzz temme wt u guys think

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Please dont mind it..Lol.. First you clear my doubt... You said you are not new to this forum but you made an id today only...:) :) :) ... Chalo leave this apart.. Yeah.. We all want these abhiya misunderstandings to be cleared by revealation that sid is also a vamp..
chanu94 Newbie
chanu94
chanu94

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
heu yaa i kno im nt new here i keep readin ur posts comments and all bt neve created an id .......finally did tht todaySmile
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Okay dear :) :) :) got it :) :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index