Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OS: Summer Vacation - Part 2, pg. 10 & Note pg. 13 (Page 6)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya18

loved it......keep writing more................

thank you Embarrassed

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Yeah I finally read datLOLit was really good, and the way u make them talk 2 each other in garage made me ROFL u talk exactly like dat at time, and i just love itStern SmileLOLbut the end, i wanted moreROFLu know how u r reading something and u r liking it and it finishesErmmI want more OS's from uApprove and i think i might write 1 too, its been so long since i wrote 1, been so many months now, well lets see, m looking forward for moreROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
wow pooja i loved it carry on writing wow

ObodroKargosh

Soulmate_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
Soulmate_Sana
Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
lovely one.

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
@Monuuuuuuuuuuu - hehe i am going to call u that now because it's easier Stern SmileLOL

yeahhh i know i talk like that sometimes, but that's how Arohi is too LOLLOL
*bows down* finally you read it AngryLOL

Shocked you've written OS's before?? ShockedShockedShocked u didn't tell me??? AngryAngry

hahahah yesss I am happy i left u wanting more!!! that's what it was supposed to do Dancing

@mrs.karan.kundr - thank you Embarrassed

@Soulmate_Sana - thank you Embarrassed

mIsHeZ.x

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Pooja i liked it so muchStarStarStarStar...as we r seeing them in more intense scenes i expected more at the end...extend it... love to read more of OS from you...grandparents leaving looked fake...other than that everything is perfect and in all takes i cud just visualizing arjun and arohiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...nice smooth takeClapClapClap......first when i saw it i felt its so longSleepy, after started reading it...its more interesting and wanted it more and more and not to end..hahahaSmile.. dil mangi moreWink....waiting for your next OS

Edited by piamist - 09 March 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piamist

pooja i liked it so much...as we r seeing them in more intense scenes i expected more at the end...extend it... love to read more of OS from you...grandparents leaving looked fake...other than that everything is perfect and in all takes i cud just visualizing arjun and arohi...nice smooth take......first when i saw it i felt its so long, after started reading it...its more interesting and wanted it to extend more and more and not to end..hahaha

thank you so much....yes it's quite a long OS LOL but I couldn't stop myself...and i think had to rush it up at the end

well i don't see how grandparents leaving is fake? Confused they left so the kids could enjoy as they want...usually if an elderly is at home, you tend to be more careful of what you are doing...

so when these friends came over, they left because they don't want the kids to feel uneasy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they all just went to hangout with their group. They hadn't reached home yet, and Arjun had taken the opportunity to come home and talk to her before she left the next morning

but I can't extend this, and the OS wasn't really something I was seeing from what they are showing in the show right now. It was just my thought, and my own imagination for Arjuhi. Nothing to do with the track right now.

but i'm happy u liked it so much, u want it extended LOL i guess I might think about it idk...I might give it a part 2 Embarrassed
piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
"leaving the kids alone." 
I shud have got this point right...i thought G'parents left after the friends left....as the topic of grandparents came after the friends left.. i thought they left then...and it seemed unrealistic, as their g'daughter is packing her stuff to leave and how cud they leave to frdz house to spend the night...i take my words back...fully misunderstanding...you gave me a clear picture of it, mera dimag thoda kam hi chlta hai, excuse it.
waiting for more of your OS.

and i cud give initiation for part2..now arohi is leaving arjun will go with her.. impress their parents.. want to hear u story..Wink

Edited by piamist - 09 March 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index