Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OS: Summer Vacation - Part 2, pg. 10 & Note pg. 13 (Page 4)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
hey Pooja, read this last night but now only got time to sit n reply to it..LOL.. so had to read again... but this is one time i didn't regret it..Embarrassed... cuz this was just Fab...Wink

highlight for me was Arjun's reaction.... that is sooooo Arjun be it Punjj ya Singhania.....i loved that bit..Clap

you put Salil in.Hug.. i loved him in ses 1 ... was watching ses 1 last night and Salil n Arjun sort of reminds me of Arjun n Raj.Embarrassed.. Thought Salil kind of looks like Raj too..Confused. Ok maybe i was too sleepy that time....LOLLOL

again Awesome OS Pooja.Clap.Clap... really loved it...Thumbs Up

Rosh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

hazel16 Goldie
hazel16
hazel16

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
It was a very cute OS!!! Embarrassed
Great job....Clap

ObodroKargosh

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
pooja itz rly rly nicee!!!! awesomee!!
wanna read sum more frm u...  ;)

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
@Tehrruuuu - umm yes I do want to give you a heart attack Tongue with my bakwas writing LOL idk what u like about it Confused

hehe ummm maggi can be made in many ways actually LOL u just have to have a creative mind and u can make it different and good Embarrassed

hehe yesss Salil was my fav!! I had to add him Big smile

@indianamerican - The Notebook? hmmm I didn't even think about that, but yes your right LOL they did have a love affair in Summer LOLLOL

@mad4karan - thank you Embarrassed

@XDutchPwincessX - thank you so much Embarrassed

@Jannat - lol thank you so much

@Roshni - aww thank you for taking your time out and commenting...you read it again to just comment, how sweet of u Embarrassed

I am so glad u all liked his reaction, I was worried I went overboard with it LOL
how do Salil and Raj look the same? LOL you were too sleepy then and right now I am too sleepy, yet I don't see that comparison LOL

Thank you for liking it!! Hug

@hazel16 - aw thank you

@channi - thank you so much Embarrassed

hmm wait a while before i write another OS...I am a little tied up with college right now...this was just something I had to write before I lost it from my head LOL
but you will surely see more Embarrassed
sknra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ObodroKargosh

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
edited on page 3 WinkLOL

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

hey my beshram poooooooooooo am happy u wrote an os on our fav arjun n arohiEmbarrassed was dying to write one on them LOL
i loved it very muchClap
Clapnow i startsssssssss my tareef 4 u ROFL dnt get boreLOLLOLLOL I am sure after seeing all these emo's I won't get bored LOL
first of all ,am happy dr basketgupta wrote it not shreyaROFL oh god!!!! Angry i think u all love pulling my leg for that CryLOL
aww thats sooo cute arjuhi bcame good friends in a span of 4 weeks, not badEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hmm 4 weeks is one month, it's not bad LOL I couldn't say 2 months, that would be so much ConfusedLOL
arohi friends have increase here LOLLOLLOL wish u had eliminate that chalaak gauri i hate herOuchOuchLOL I know, but I liked her in the beginning LOL I only mentioned her, and gave Shefali more footage WinkLOL
oye hoye she was shy when her friends link arjun name wiz herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
20 msg n 30 misssed call , Shocked bechara arjunLOLLOLLOL hahahha she was eating...she eats so much you should know LOL
arohi - i was having dinner n phone was on silent mode , jhooti kahikiLOL good arjun caught herWink Arjun is very smart Approve
arjun n arohi adaa LOLlove it , good no one will be haddhis bet themLOL I don't like haddis LOL best to eliminate them as much as possible and what better than an adda LOL

"Arjunnnnnn I can't breathe, let go me or I will slap you"
imaoROFLROFLROFL

Arohi grabbed the maggie from his hands and began to eatROFLROFLROFL

i love the nervousness of arohiEmbarrassedLOL

LMAO this made me laugh more than it should...I think all your ROFLs did it for me ROFL

omg salil in itShockedi sooooooooooooooo missed himCry i 4got him completely after season 2ROFL
good salil put some sence in arjun dimaag bechara is soooooooo confuse about his feelings kyun na ho 4 weeks ki dosti pyar mein badal gayiConfusedLOL
aww loves the confession Embarrassed
 good job babeHug

Shocked how could you forget salil??? Angry he was one of the best characters of KMH Embarrassed
I wish he was in KMH1 Ouch
and why did u make a confused face after saying 4 weeks ki dosti into love LOL it's possible LOLLOL

thank you my besharam yuniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii for reading it and finally editing it
D'ohLOL

Hug

replied in pink Embarrassed
Hug

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@sknra - thank you Embarrassed

well it won't be a continuation to this, but I will surely write another OS for Arjuhi Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index