Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OS: Summer Vacation - Part 2, pg. 10 & Note pg. 13 (Page 15)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Hehe..so it must be shubh muhrat for u...not for me...:P

ummm that doesn't depend on u :|

just edit your post by tomorrow
Evil Smile or else
Evil Smile

Originally posted by ..anshita..

hey pooja...
m waiting 4 ur next os...
pm me whn u update...

LOL
I can't promise anything sooner...I have final exams till 8th and then on 9th I am busy... after that I am free (or at least I hope I am) if my mind comes up with something, I will surely write an OS or else just keep waiting till I get an idea LOL

and if you want a PM, just hit the like button on my note on page 13 if u haven't already Embarrassed

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Ok...i finally read the 1st part nd i must say its awesome...!!..loved the whole thing...well the garage scene actually reminded me of the cliff scene from season 1...LOL

me off to read the next part...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..
Pooja..arjun in pink tee nd green jeans...!! Whoa!!..that was too funny!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

nd pooja now u r tempting me to eat maggi rt now...! Arrggghh i hate u for this!!...Angry...first u tempted me for DK bose nd now for maggi!!...Angry

Anyways..nice update...!!..wud have wished if u'd have continued it!!..:p

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Ok...i finally read the 1st part nd i must say its awesome...!!..loved the whole thing...well the garage scene actually reminded me of the cliff scene from season 1...LOL

FINALLY :|

hehe thank you :) hmm didn't even think about that cliff scene LOL 
now that you've said it, yah actually...it does remind me of that LOL good at least I am near their characters from whatever I wrote LOL

Pooja..arjun in pink tee nd green jeans...!! Whoa!!..that was too funny!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

nd pooja now u r tempting me to eat maggi rt now...! Arrggghh i hate u for this!!...Angry...first u tempted me for DK bose nd now for maggi!!...Angry

ROFLROFL
I hope I keep tempting you for everything Tongue

and umm why do you all want me to continue this LOL It will loose the essence if I wrote more for it LOL

let's just leave it here and wait for the next one Tongue

I actually got an idea today, will write it tomorrow IF I get time and if not then um wait till next weekend LOL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 05 June 2011 at 2:00am
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

FINALLY :|
yep finally...Tongue
hehe thank you :) my pleasure...:)hmm didn't even think about that cliff scene LOL
now that you've said it, yah actually...it does remind me of that LOL good at least I am near their characters from whatever I wrote LOL oh..ok..u werent near to it..u wrote exactly the same...Tongue

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 05 June 2011 at 3:50am

ObodroKargosh

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

ROFLROFL I hope I keep tempting you for everything Tongue nd i hope not...Tongue..Tongue

and umm why do you all want me to continue this LOL coz u write good..:).. It will loose the essence if I wrote more for it LOL it wud not

let's just leave it here and wait for the next one Tongue ok..me waiting..

I actually got an idea today, will write it tomorrow IF I get time and if not then um wait till next weekend LOL hmm...ok..hope u get dher saara time free...Tongue

ObodroKargosh

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Nd ya pooja..me too want a pm for ur next OS..:D

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

ROFLsummer abhi shuru hua hai n u r ending this??? ROFL

definitely has the pooja wala chaap on it.. pink n green ClapROFL good one pooj.. ab fall sem mein continue kar le Tongue

Fall main? okay I don't mind Tongue but there is this girl called Hetal who will prbly eat me alive if I don't update soon ROFL

I thought I was gonna get a lamba comment from you and all it would be is taang khichayi ROFL since you asked Kavz with that comment only on FB ROFL but this was a very simple comment Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index