Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

***JUHIPARMARFC***Innocent Beauty Of KUMKUM*** (Page 68)

lovely_dmg Groupbie
lovely_dmg
lovely_dmg

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

Beautiful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetjuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

lovely_dmg Groupbie
lovely_dmg
lovely_dmg

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sweetjuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

sweetjuhi Goldie
sweetjuhi
sweetjuhi

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

sweetjuhi Goldie
sweetjuhi
sweetjuhi

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
kumkum sumit sweet pics

Hira_cutezaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetjuhi

KUMSUMIT TongueI MISHH YOU EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE..CryPLZZZ WAPAS AAJAO..Day DreamingI LOVE YOU ALOT

sweetjuhiHira_cute

zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetjuhi

kumkum sumit sweet pics

love u so very much
JUHI plzz come back soon on tv wid Hussain in KUMKUM2 or in a rocking show as lead couple plzz
plz its a request                                                     we want our KUMSUMback at any cost
   we want KUMSUMback in our lives
KUMKUMSUMIT4eveKUMKUMSUMIT4life

sweetjuhiHira_cute

zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

ORIGINAL POST BY preet09

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_dmgsweetjuhiHira_cute

zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Juhi Parmar  Old ArticlesPopular Articles About Juhi Parmar             

TV
February 26, 2009 | By VICKEY LALWANI
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, with Juhi Parmar in the lead role, to go off air after seven years. Last year, Juhi Parmar aka Kumkum had said, "How long can I go on playing the same character? The actor in me needs other avenues. Don't get me wrong, I love my role in the popular show Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan but yes, the saturation point has also started to creep in. " Well, it may not be long before Juhi's wish is fulfilled. Next month it will be curtains for Kumkum that has been on air...       
February 17, 2009 | By VICKEY LALWANI
Last evening, Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff got married in Jaipur Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff are now man and wife. Last evening, Juhi, who became a household name after playing the title role in the popular TV show, Kumkum, and Sachin tied the knot in Jaipur, which is Juhi's hometown. Several TV stars attended the wedding. An excited Juhi told Mumbai Mirror, "This is the best day of my life. You have caught me in the middle of a ceremony. I can't say anything more than this right...    
September 30, 2009 | By TNN
It's all about loving your children ... Pati Patni Aur Woh is all about the experience of motherhood and taking care of kids at different stages. To give couples first-hand experience of pregnancy in the show, celebrity moms-to-be were asked to wear 'empathy bellies', a 15 kg heavy pregnancy simulator that enables one to experience symptoms and effects of pregnancy, including weight gain, foetal kicking and stroking movements and much, much more. ...
February 5, 2008 | By TNN
Juhi Parmar (TOI Photo) Juhi Parmar was recently linked to actor Sandeep Rajora. But a little birdie says there's really nothing on between them. They are just neighbours and that's all. So is Juhi dating someone else? "Not really," says a source adding, "After Anuj Saxena she hasn't dated anybody. "
August 10, 2007 | By TNN
Producer Asit Modi hosted a fun do for the television fraternity and the festivity was something to watch out for Independence day might still be around the corner but that surely doesn't mean the celebrations cannot begin. At least, they seem to have started for the telly folks. Producer Asit Modi hosted a fun do for the television fraternity and the festivity was something to watch out for. Rakshanda Khan and Parmeet Sethi's camaraderie was at its best as the two, dressed...
January 4, 2008 | By TNN
Juhi Parmar. (TOI Photo) More pics We spotted Juhi Parmar on her way back from Goa. The actress minus the sari and jewellery in Kumkum looked very different. Well, after a nice holiday it's time to get back to work. The actress had apparently taken a short break to welcome the New Year in Goa along with some friends and family. Maybe that's the reason why not too many people recognised her. Juhi who's all set to participate in...
September 17, 2007 | By TNN
Juhi Parmar (TOI Photo) It seems Anuj is not ready for a commitment. Juhi Parmar is unlucky in love. She was infatuated with actor Anuj Saxena years ago. But he soon went on to marry a Delhi-based girl. The marriage didn't last too long. After his divorce, Juhi and Anuj got quite close. Sources says the two went out on numerous dates a few months ago. However, Juhi was looking for commitment and Anuj was in no mood to think of marriage as yet. That...
October 1, 2007 | By TNN
Juhi Parmar (TOI Photo) More pics No improvement! After all the flak she has received for her dressing sense in Antakshari one would have expected Juhi Parmar to go through a complete wardrobe change. But, no, she still hasn't! Her dressing continues to be as bad. Now who's to blame for this? Well, the costume person in charge for sure. But shouldn't Juhi put her foot down when she is given these uninteresting outfits.
May 22, 2008 | By TNN
Juhi Parmar (TOI photo) More pics Juhi Parmar is a happy girl these days. She is "not acting anymore" but just being herself on the sets of Kumkum ? Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, courtesy her reincarnated version ? the new chirpy and jolly Kumkum. "The new Kumkum is very much like me. She loves to have fun and lives life on her own terms. I could never relate to the old Kumkum or Shaheen
February 19, 2009 | By Shweta Thakur and TNN
With a grand fort as the backdrop and a wedding procession that boasted of TV's favourite faces, actors Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff tied the knot in Jaipur recently. The timing of the occasion was also perfect, it being just the day after Valentine's Day. Wearing a red lehenga, Juhi, who is a Jaipur girl, was a picture-prefect traditional bride. "I'm very happy. I've been waiting for this day for years," said her mother, Hemlata Parmar. The levels of excitement were also equally high on the...Juhi Parmar Articles By Date
TV
August 14, 2010 | By Divya Pal and TNN
Fifteen minutes in to the conversation with Sachin Shroff and you are convinced that the actor is "extra cautious" of what he speaks about. That's not all, Sachin doesn't make a conscious effort to appear "reserved". Just that he is comfortable being this way and has fortunately "survived" in the industry. "If you think I can blabber to impress people, let me tell you, I just can't. But I'm lucky that both viewers and directors have focused more on my acting potential than oratorical skills,"...
July 26, 2010 | By Deepali Dhingra and TNN
This surely seems to be a case of once bitten, twice shy! Buzz is that Juhi Parmar was offered Meethi Chhoorii No 1, where over 25 television's leading ladies will be seen ranting, raving and gossiping about each other. But Juhi absolutely refused to be a part of it! Why's that? "My last experience with a reality show wasn't really a good one, so I said no to this show," says Juhi. As viewers would recall, Juhi was part of Pati, Patni Aur Woh, where she was often seen either depicting a...
October 8, 2009 | By TNN
For all those who believe that the bahus on the telly can sacrifice everything for their husbands, they can tune in to Pati, Patni Aur Woh to know the truth. Telly's favourite bahu Kumkum , that is, Juhi Parmar , doesn't believe in making any sacrifices! The women were given an empathy belly that weighed 15 kgs during a task to experience what pregnancy in the ninth month is like. But a tiny backache got Juhi to flip! Refusing to wear the empathy...
September 30, 2009 | By TNN
It's all about loving your children ... Pati Patni Aur Woh is all about the experience of motherhood and taking care of kids at different stages. To give couples first-hand experience of pregnancy in the show, celebrity moms-to-be were asked to wear 'empathy bellies', a 15 kg heavy pregnancy simulator that enables one to experience symptoms and effects of pregnancy, including weight gain, foetal kicking and stroking movements and much, much more. Our very...
March 15, 2009 | By Deepali Dhingra and TNN
Change is the only constant, they say. And for Juhi Parmar, the current phase of life is at a very interesting juncture, filled with changes. Not only has she recently tied the knot with actor Sachin Shroff, it's after seven years that her popular show Kumkum has come to an end. And the actress finds it ironical that as one important phase of her life is beginning, the other is coming to an end. Honeymooning in New Zealand at the moment, she found time to tell BT, "God has fit...
February 26, 2009 | By VICKEY LALWANI
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, with Juhi Parmar in the lead role, to go off air after seven years. Last year, Juhi Parmar aka Kumkum had said, "How long can I go on playing the same character? The actor in me needs other avenues. Don't get me wrong, I love my role in the popular show Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan but yes, the saturation point has also started to creep in. " Well, it may not be long before Juhi's wish is fulfilled. Next month it will be curtains for...
February 19, 2009 | By Shweta Thakur and TNN
With a grand fort as the backdrop and a wedding procession that boasted of TV's favourite faces, actors Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff tied the knot in Jaipur recently. The timing of the occasion was also perfect, it being just the day after Valentine's Day. Wearing a red lehenga, Juhi, who is a Jaipur girl, was a picture-prefect traditional bride. "I'm very happy. I've been waiting for this day for years," said her mother, Hemlata Parmar. The levels of excitement were also equally high...
February 17, 2009 | By VICKEY LALWANI
Last evening, Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff got married in Jaipur Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff are now man and wife. Last evening, Juhi, who became a household name after playing the title role in the popular TV show, Kumkum, and Sachin tied the knot in Jaipur, which is Juhi's hometown. Several TV stars attended the wedding. An excited Juhi told Mumbai Mirror, "This is the best day of my life. You have caught me in the middle of a ceremony. I can't say anything...
February 6, 2009 | By Shweta Thakur and TNN
She has shot many marriage scenes on reel, but the vows that actor Juhi Parmar will exchange in Jaipur on February 15, will be real. The actress talks to JT about her weddings plans & pangs This Jaipur gal was bubbling with excitement as soon as we mentioned the word marriage to her over phone. And Juhi Parmar, who is tying the knot on February 15 this year, made no effort to hide her thoughts as she said, "It's a completely different feeling. I have been married onscreen many, many times...
September 19, 2008 | By Kunal M Shah and TNN
Juhi Parmar and actor Sachin Shroff (of Sindoor fame) will be getting married next year. They have been dating for the past couple of months and will soon be finalising the wedding date. Sounding very excited at the prospect, Juhi says, "Well, love happens when it has to happen. Sachin and I have been friends for over five years now, but it's only recently that we felt that there was something more than just friendship there. " So when is the big... Link..............http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/keyword/juhi-parmar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_dmgsweetjuhiHira_cute

Go to top