Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Meeting with Gurmeet & Drashti (with pictures) - Page 7

ManneetFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

thanks for sharing ur experience and pictures....

WOW...what a day it wld hv been.....u r so lucky...
i m so happy for ypu....
after hearing ur story ...i do believe dreams come true...some day mine wld b too....
I always knew that Drashti and gurmeet both have a heart of gold and are very down to earth and sweet....but now i m totally fida over them ...they are truly a gem.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InnocentGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
WOW./..........
JUST AUSUM..........................
JUST UNBELIEVEABLE............................
UR RACTUALLY WITH MAANEET AND GURTI.........................
WOW SO LUCKY U R.............................
UR IN SKY BLUE DRESSS NA.............

maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank U very much for sharing. For U 🤗  ⭐️  ❤️

I am also Gujarati and can speak.

I just can't believe that my princess DD is Gujarati…wow… 😃

jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow...lucky girl

thanx for sharing....
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
youre so damn lucky to meet both of them aww...!!!!!
its so strangely awesome that both of them are so down to earth yet they are so popular... its hurts man...!! truly love them!!
thanx for sharing eva :D
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I am not sure why people would think that DD and GC were not talking in the reception.  DD is very graceful and lively lady and very very friendly.  When she came in she met them and hugged Debina and stood talking and laughing with them. 

Then many more guest came and she started mingling with other actors.   Infact when I wanted to see her Gurmeet's mom went and searched her for me.  She is just so very nice and beautiful lady.

I am glad that my pictures were able to put many people's mind at rest.

When I saw them together so friendly I was really in awe of their talent and the chemistry they could produce on the screen. 

if you closely look in this picture Gurmeet and Debina are talking with Drashti here.  I was trying to take the picture of them but just missed Drashti while the other girl came in front of my camera

(Drashti came with the girl who has hair like hers.  if you remember in the interview of TeleTadka GC and DD called her to stand with them.)
luv_gurmeet thumbnail
Thanks eva,for clearing about GC-DD,otherwise sm people were busy speculating why GC-dd did not click pic together,and they had wasted no time in blaming GC for it,i hv also seen comments where few DD fans had complained GC of being rude with DD,and sadly such comments were posted In GC's fanclub.i hope now those people realize how wrong they were and what a wonderful person GC is. 
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m 🤢.............u r sooooooooooooo lucky............so sweet of u to share d details n pics vd us.........thnx so much.........
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for clearing dat GC-DC-DD all r friends n were having a gr8 time together..............it was so much needed here............
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Eva yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am sooooo happy  ur back  🤗 eva whenever u get time please email me or just Pm cuz i wanna ask u something😉