Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww Eva🤗,....I was waiting for u to post all the details with pics😳/..the day u called me na...from that day onwards,I was waiting in anticipation to see all the pics😆😳...U r indeed very very lucky to meet so many stars in one visit itself👏😳

GC and DD looks so very down to earth ,the way they gave u so much time and made u feel so comfortable...awwwwww😳....Loved all the pics😳...I m sure it must b a unforgettable experience for u na.....I really could feel your excitement that afternoon when u called me😆😳...Remember I told u,if I was in your place I would hv fainted right there and then with nervousness🤣🤣🤣.....But hats off to your courage and self-control😉😆😆....
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Awww Eva🤗,....I was waiting for u to post all the details with pics😳/..the day u called me na...from that day onwards,I was waiting in anticipation to see all the pics😆😳...U r indeed very very lucky to meet so many stars in one visit itself👏😳

GC and DD looks so very down to earth ,the way they gave u so much time and made u feel so comfortable...awwwwww😳....Loved all the pics😳...I m sure it must b a unforgettable experience for u na.....I really could feel your excitement that afternoon when u called me😆😳...Remember I told u,if I was in your place I would hv fainted right there and then with nervousness🤣🤣🤣.....But hats off to your courage and self-control😉😆😆....

Jyoti Dear it was indeed a pleasure talking to you.  I could have fainted too but I had so many things on my mind that my goal was to see GC and DD talk with them, Give them the Gift and out.  There were so many actors and I was kind of feeling odd to stay there.  So I stood on side and once and occassionaly chatted with Gurmeets's mom when she was not being photographed and was waiting for them to come.  Once in a while Gurmeet will look and signal that he will be there and on top of that I kept on getting call from my nephew who was sitting at Rishi's place and waiting for dinner.  I told them to go ahead but Rishi is such a nice person... even though it was so late he was waiting and my half mind was not to make him wait too much..  It was such a rushed experience that I just had to handle so many things at a time and could not faint..  ha ha ha...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Eva: U must be really happy meeting both GC and DD...........
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww you r so lucky dear.......u must be really happy meeting GC and DD!!!😊.............thanks a lot for sharing dear..................
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Eva: U must be really happy meeting both GC and DD...........

Yes I am very happy.  At one time I thought I would not be able to meet them but my friend and little brother Darshan not only made it possible but was able to send me to his reception.  Who would have thought I will be in his reception!!!!  but It was just too awesome to think and I was like OMG I am standing in the reception hall of Gurmeet's reception.   The feeling was really overwhelming and I really did not had time at that moment to dwell on those feelings but later on it did hit me and I was in awe of the moments...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx u so much for sharing these pics...
gauranitai thumbnail
thanks soooo much for sharing eva di!!
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience in Mumbai..
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohhhhh u r soooooo lucky.......hope evn my brothers turn out b lyk urs!!!!!!😉😊
coffeeBeans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Eva for sharing your experiences and the photos. This post has compelled me to become a member of Geet Forum, and I have made my first post after reading all the replies and seeing the joy that everyone has showered around. Thanks once again.
Here's the link to my post :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1631481