My Meeting with Gurmeet & Drashti (with pictures) - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a ton for sharing these🤗

WOW!!..this seems like a really wonderful experience for you!..many congratulations to you😊..thanks for sharing the experience along with the pics!..Gurmeet and Drashti both are amazing and lovely people!..it feels great to know more about them!..thanks once again!🤗
Originally posted by evasumi

I am not sure why people would think that DD and GC were not talking in the reception.  DD is very graceful and lively lady and very very friendly.  When she came in she met them and hugged Debina and stood talking and laughing with them. 

Then many more guest came and she started mingling with other actors.   Infact when I wanted to see her Gurmeet's mom went and searched her for me.  She is just so very nice and beautiful lady.

I am glad that my pictures were able to put many people's mind at rest.

When I saw them together so friendly I was really in awe of their talent and the chemistry they could produce on the screen. 

if you closely look in this picture Gurmeet and Debina are talking with Drashti here.  I was trying to take the picture of them but just missed Drashti while the other girl came in front of my camera

(Drashti came with the girl who has hair like hers.  if you remember in the interview of TeleTadka GC and DD called her to stand with them.)
oh..ya..I remember her name is Nishi!...thanks for telling it all-it was all much needed😆!

awwwwwwh

yur actually so luckkyyy

whataa dream come truee (L)

GREAT EVEN I MET GURTI BUT ON 12TH OF FEB AND ITS GREAT TO BE WITH THEM THEY ARE AMAZING LOVE THEM ALOT
Oh wow, that's awesome you got to meet them! How exciting. Many thanks for sharing your experience and also your pics, much appreciated. :)
Oh-EM-GEE!! lucky you && thanks for sharing their GurTi reception pickture🤗
hey..
I always had a confusion whether Drashti was a gujarati or punjabi...well its clear now..
me too a gujarati...

loved ur pics...

thanks for sharing..😊
Hey Eva.... Welcome Back🤗
Loved the pictures... Thank you so much for sharing.😃😃
Well Congratulations!! Good to hear that you had a wonderful experience! Thank you for sharing it with us!! & Double thanks for the pics!!!!😊