My Meeting with Gurmeet & Drashti (with pictures) - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Omg Eva yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am sooooo happy  ur back  🤗 eva whenever u get time please email me or just Pm cuz i wanna ask u something😉

Ok Jas.  I am still unpacking but I may get some time in the late evening and I will give u a call or let u know ok?

Originally posted by evasumi

Ok Jas.  I am still unpacking but I may get some time in the late evening and I will give u a call or let u know ok?

No problem Eva Just send me a txt or email me 😃 thank you.......🤗
Originally posted by luv_gurmeet

Thanks eva,for clearing about GC-DD,otherwise sm people were busy speculating why GC-dd did not click pic together,and they had wasted no time in blaming GC for it,i hv also seen comments where few DD fans had complained GC of being rude with DD,and sadly such comments were posted In GC's fanclub.i hope now those people realize how wrong they were and what a wonderful person GC is. 

I do not understand why people would think that on his wedding reception GC needs to attend DD.   My God it was his wedding reception!!! and he needed to welcome and attend so many of his guests plus few of his relatives.  Plus I think as per I saw the media people did not come inside the reception hall.  As it was for only invited guests.  Eventhough when I was standing on the side a wedding planner came and asked me who invited me so Raajveer Sharma came and said I was with him and she said ok she was just checking.

Drashti is very graceful and lovely young lady and would not even think remotely to spoil the wedding reception of her co-star.  We can atleast give her that much sense right??

So I would request all of you not to speculate wrong things if you do not know any details or do not know any of them personally.  As they are extremely nice and wonderful people and to speculate wrong thing for them is insulting them and hurting them.  When we adore and love them so much how could we hurt them by wrong speculations right???

love to all eva 

lovely pics yaar wowwwwwwwww😃
wow its so lovely and exciting but i still cant see the pics tried alot.
thankss alot for sharing this wonderful experience.

Mallu
Wow good good, you have met all of them, that's really nice, and what would be the good place to meet, in Gurmeet reception party...
I know Drashti is sweetheart, she is very nice girl....

Muniza
You are very lucky to have met both DD and GC.

Thanks Eva for sharing your experience and pics with all of us!
thanks eva for sharing your experience and the pics 😊

where there is will there is a way indeed 😊
Wow ! Thanks for sharing ur experience . So happy for you .

DD sounds like such a fun person to be with just how she is in her interviews .And good to know she's nice to her fans too ! Would love to meet her one day .
OMG.....u met them.... so very sweet of them that they met u..
and thanks a lot for sharing such a luvly experience eva..........