Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan is the father & My predictions on insecurity (Page 8)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Hima darling I do agree that even with the strongest person insecurities can creep up especially with someone you desperately love and that might happen with Maan too.

And I also agree with you that once Geet understands the reason behind Maan's behavior she'll definitely put things right cause from all angles Maan is truly the baby's father and there can be no doubt to this.

And yes hopefully anger and insecurity will give rise to passion so cross our fingers we can hope for some passionate moments though I have lost all faith in the CV's giving us an SR please predict something like that soon so it will come trueLOL

thanks dee for agreeing ........ U know dee this issue is so delicate ... & needed to be handled very carefully ........

& let the right time come ...I will predict abt SR also .......

& in this post I already mentioned that SR / Kiss might happen ......

but 2 predict it for sure I am waiting for the actual track to start ..... once the track satrts ....... then prediction of the next episode can be easily done LOL

& the cv's are def planning on SR ........ coz they too know how desperate we all are for that ........ just the right time ........ then every one will b happy ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Hima darling I do agree that even with the strongest person insecurities can creep up especially with someone you desperately love and that might happen with Maan too.

And I also agree with you that once Geet understands the reason behind Maan's behavior she'll definitely put things right cause from all angles Maan is truly the baby's father and there can be no doubt to this.

And yes hopefully anger and insecurity will give rise to passion so cross our fingers we can hope for some passionate moments though I have lost all faith in the CV's giving us an SR please predict something like that soon so it will come trueLOL

thanks dee for agreeing ........ U know dee this issue is so delicate ... & needed to be handled very carefully ........

but 2 predict it for sure I am waiting for the actual track to start ..... once the track satrts ....... then prediction of the next episode can be easily done LOL

& the cv's are def planning on SR ........ coz they too know how desperate we all are for that ........ just the right time ........ then every one will b happy ......

Hima tere munh mein duniya bhar ke saari mithaya, if the SR and kiss happens Big smile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

Hima tere munh mein duniya bhar ke saari mithaya, if the SR and kiss happens Big smile

thanks dee Smile
Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
ok now I see ur point....if the CVs are thinking the same way then it will be a treat to watch their growing love...Smile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tuli

ok now I see ur point....if the CVs are thinking the same way then it will be a treat to watch their growing love...Smile

I am glad U took the insecurity track in a positive way ..... thanks dear Smile

Go to top