India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan is the father & My predictions on insecurity

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Maan 's insecurities & My predictions on this track ….

Finally I got time to write ….coz my discussion with my friend (anu) finally made me write my extended thoughts over here …

I wanted to write on this topic as soon as I saw the article as I was busy with different works was unable to accommodate some time on this article …

& another reason still wanted to wait till the track starts because I did not want to think that the track on this article will ever be shown in GHSP … as I did not want the insecurity track to be shown ....

Because ...

I always felt maan is a strong man & he can never let any insecurities come into his life …

but how can I also forget the fact …. that what place geet holds in his heart & how important geet is for him … & if he feels unsecured then it is only because of his undying & unconditional true deep mad love for his geet & the baby …

regarding insecurities … 

In real life situations any person in place of maan would definitely feel unsecured after seeing the biological dad of the baby … roaming in front of his eyes … 

if the sperm donor shows concern towards the baby the insecurity level raises even more … now whether the concern from that devil is true or fake is secondary … but there will definitely be certain level of insecurity from the women's hubby … which we can never deny …. That is a fact … 

And to top it …

If the sperm donor moves freely in front of you & your wife's eyes ... That would really be quite uncomfortable for both hubby & wifey …. & what if the sperm donor is your brother & u r indebted to him … unwillingly coz he saved your life … too much tricky situation … maan is put into …

And now I know cv's will definitely show this in GHSP …… they will definitely be focusing on this point & I am quite sure they will show it very soon ....

But … Not like how we all might have thought after reading the article …

As GHSP has always been unique … the insecurities of maan will be shown …….

but … with a different touch … how different would be it would be left to the cv's … & how they show this track I m not sure right now …

all I can say is if at all they are planning to show the insecurity track …. it will definitely be dealt with utmost care … so that maan's character will not be trashed …

Now coming to the article … if a part of the article say comes true …… Then all I want to say is … 

This article on maan's insecurity …. is to prove to maan that no one can take his place in geet's life .. & geet will definitely take a big class to maan & will make him realise that  he is the baby's father …. not that B****** devil …. Who is a simple sperm donor … donating a sperm does not make you the father … you need to be equally responsible father …

how it will be shown is left to the cv's…

& then…

Geet will also make maan understand that he is the father of the child & also what maan did for geet all the time …. from the beginning to till date …

how much he accepted her & the baby in his life … how he always thought & gave importance or priority to geet & baby's needs &  what importance he has in her life & no sperm donor can now come & claim any thing from her …

She can never forget what maan did for her …. neither it is not forgotten by any of us .... how he took care of her & their baby ...

If we see even during the accident how he saved geet & their baby first … he did not think about himself …. result maan got severely injured after saving his family … & geet ko ek kharoch bhi nahin ayi …

his words before the accident to geet ... & after that … regarding her safety & baby's safety ... geet remembers everything ...

so what if he is not the bioloical dad ... maan is the father of the child like geet always says ....

he was the person who always felt the responsibility towards their child & gave his name to the baby in front of every one ..... without even thinking for a second .... even before they were married ...

& geet will make maan realise that …. How responsible father he is …

how he cried for the baby when geet was in a life & death situation & how he preferred her over the baby & how he said sorry to the baby … how much he suffered during the wedding ... not even enjoying his wedding ... because his guilt was killing him from inside ... this would happen only when you love some one so dearly you would feel in this way ....

geet will make maan realise that donating a mere sperm does not make you a dad .... & now coming .... & showing fake concern .... for the baby ....... will not change the fact that maan is the father ..... maan & only maan is the father  not that loser dev ....

once geet prooves that his insecurities are not at all an issue ..... maan will love her even more …… as we all know that day by day their love grows ..... then blooms into a beautifull fruitful tree ...

but 1 more thing we need to remember star1 site articles are never true ……. 

how many star one articles came true ....... let me tell u 1 thing ...... about star one articles do u remember the dhaba wala episode thy said .......after the dhaba wala incident maan will warm up towards geet ......but uska teek opposite hua ......he fired / geet quit after a fight .....& then thy both had a very bad fight in outhouse ........ & many more articles from star one about yash track ...... about bankruptcy ........ nothing came true ........ so may b not the entire article comes true part of it can come true .......

My prediction ….if there is some truth in the article … not totally true ….

as we all have to remember a fact that … we cannot believe an article unless & untill it is shown in GHSP ….

Coming to my prediction …….how they will deal with it …

If at all we think or assume that maan is feeling unsecured … The same insecurities of maan might come up in front of geet in form of anger … restlessness … his performing tai chi … maan being upset … unable to concentrate … thinking on how to solve the issue .... some times a fear of loosing someone you love a lot can also cause insecurity ....

geet unable to understand what is the reason behind maan's worry …

Once geet understands the reason for maan's behaviour … she will try to prove her love for maan … & make him realise about his love for her & their baby ....

and his insecurity might also result in some passionate moments between maan & geet … and who knows …. the much awaited kiss from the couple or even an SR … we can never say ….. some of you all may not want a SR resulting because of insecurity … well it is just a possibility … some times jealousy / insecurity leads to passionate moments between couples …

Sorry friends for making it too long ….. & thank you all for patiently reading it ……

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchkdg129DesipunjabanTuliGayaalailapnjPGirnKamalikaGmysticangelhuny.thebestJadee777ramita_nayalMounchySakshiGarggauranitai--Magnificent--sana_sugarbunBharathi_gurtigurti30lovetheserial_Rashmi-HJ-iMadzdrdee142PaintedSkymechantefillesptrnodivareenacraziekudiadoremevirgoSiddhi_Amoureux-Priti11-RajeevGurtiFan49erFanmonikaseth--aarthi--sumona28ammu5levernebobby13rocks-Mrs.MSK-misty85blackb28

volojuswathi Goldie
volojuswathi
volojuswathi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
good efort

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
 Well Hima ...it sure is long but it made a lot of sense so i forgive u LOL Big smile just kidding dear ......i havent read the article but from what i read in ur post i guess the cvs are planning something like what u said ....Geet will make Maan realise his importance in hers and baby's life....well lets see what happens and i'm sure that in GHSP this will be shown in not the typical gheesa peeta way .....

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Ye hima kaun sa article ka baat kar rahe ho ...........................

dewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
awesome hima... beautifully written!!!

fisrt of all i loved the way u called dev a sperm donor... yeah he is just that!!!!

maan will feel insecure.. some one else roaming around his wife and kid.... who has  a past with his wife...

but i am sure maan will not doubt geet!!! maybe insecure..

anyways red fm scene didnt happen.. i am so dissapointed....

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
di long post and me agree with u... i wud love to see how the CV's are going to make this track... oly some new promo can tell how the story mite progress this week...time for new promo

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

awesome hima... beautifully written!!!

fisrt of all i loved the way u called dev a sperm donor... yeah he is just that!!!!

maan will feel insecure.. some one else roaming around his wife and kid.... who has  a past with his wife...

but i am sure maan will not doubt geet!!! maybe insecure..

anyways red fm scene didnt happen.. i am so dissapointed....

deepz red fm said this week may be coming epi's may have some passionate moments meaing in GHSP's pov hugging, forehead kiss...nothing more tan tat...

dewdropred

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
its ok if its long coz it made sense...Smile

its a positive post and i like it! Smile

and regarding this show, ur right its an unique show! so i think Cvs will come up with something different! Smile

dewdropred

Go to top