Posted: 19 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
BUT TOMORRROWWW!!! :P

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Yash Raj comes first for Salman!

Salman Khan More Pics
Now that Salman Khan has managed to sort out his long stranded relationship with Yash Raj Films, the actor is giving priority to only their projects as of now.

Salman starrer Kick, which was supposed to go on floors in November this year has been postponed yet again, and sources say it is because Salman gave bulk dates to Yash Raj's Ek Tha Tiger.

Post Dabangg, the busy star is shooting for Bodyguard as of now. "Salman has given bulk dates for Ek Tha Tiger, which he starts shooting in July. After which he will work on Sher Khan leaving him with no time for Kick. Next year he will be busy with Dabangg 2," says a source.

Producer Nadiadwala and director Shirish Kunder had asserted that Kick would go on floors on November 18 but it doesn't seem feasible anymore. Another source claims, "Salman may have delayed Kick knowingly as he was upset when Sajid approached Shah Rukh Khan for 2 States. Funnily, even that film is on hold now!"

When contacted about the same, Shirish replied to our text saying, "About Kick, best you speak to Sajid Nadiadwala." So we asked Sajid who confirmed, "The film will go on floors in November 18 and Salman will be there.

The later schedules may get postponed by a couple of months but that's fine for such a huge film. My production team is currently on a recce in South Korea and Sajid-Wajid are working on the music."

But Salman's manager Vikas Kapoor agreed that Kick indeed has been postponed as of now. "Salman bhai will shoot for Ek Tha Tiger from July. After com pleting two schedules of the film he will start Sher Khan in October. Both films will be shot simultaneously," he said.

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I still have to come to terms with being called sexy, says Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif

Actress Katrina Kaif may be known for her sex appeal on the big screen and off it too, but the actress simply refuses to believe that she is sexy! Not that she doesn't enjoy the attention showered on her, only recently she was voted as the sexiest woman alive by a men's magazine, yet again. But Katrina says that the title has left her speechless. "Honestly, I don't find myself sexy! It's a great honour to be appreciated by so many people. I just don't know what else to say," she laughs.

So, is it difficult to live up to the pressure of being sexy? Ask her how she copes with the tag and Kat says that all this adulation is a new thing to her, so she prefers to live in the past instead. "You know, when I was growing up, I was always the girl-next-door. So it's difficult to think and imagine myself to be sexy. I'm me at all times, so there's no pressure, really," she explains.

Interestingly, though Katrina's fans seem to put her in the sexy bracket, especially after her hit item number Sheila ki Jawani, her colleagues seem to reveal a different side to her. Filmmaker Zoya Akhtar, who has directed her in the upcoming Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara had said that Katrina has a tomboyish side to her that very few people know of. Actor Imran Khan who is acting with her in Mere Brother ki Dulhan says that Katrina is like his "buddy" and that she is a very carefree person while on the sets.

In fact, Katrina, who was in her teens when she started out in Bollywood, says that she considers actor Madhuri Dixit to have "amazing sex appeal." Madhuri, who now took a sabbatical from films to raise a family, now shuffles her time between Denver and Mumbai for occasional assignments. Says Katrina, "I've always been a huge Madhuri Dixit fan. The biggest plus point is that she is so down to earth. I'd have to say that Madhuri is the 'most sexy' from Bollywood."
RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged