Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|--*Katrina Kaif Heaven*--l (Page 46)

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Katrina wants no controversy

Despite the raging controversy between them, actor Katrina Kaif is willing to give actor Sonakshi Sinha, who's apparently elbowed her out of actor Salman Khan's inner circle and who's team reportedly spread rumours of her replacing Kat in endorsements, the benefit of doubt.

When asked to react on the Sonakshi episode, Katrina replies without taking any names. "The reason why I didn't react (Sonakshi controversy) is that till the point I know for sure that the person has done something or said something untoward towards me, I'm ready to give that person the benefit of the doubt. I follow that in my own life also. People can be misinformed or words might get twisted when they reach me. It's best to ignore and not participate in all those talks," she says.

Katrina says that for every actor in the industry, the work should speak for him or her. "I genuinely believe that your work should speak for you and things like these (malicious gossip) don't really matter. If you don't deliver your work, everything else matters. When you prove yourself, nothing else matters. Your work needs to speak for itself," adds Katrina.

The actor says that she finds gossip and slander a futile exercise. "Poking somebody like me is a futile exercise. Besides, I don't get time for myself in the middle of many endorsements, shoots and constant travel. I need to find time for my mom and my six sisters. I am planning a vacation soon with them," she smiles.

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Katrina rides Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500

One of the hottest girl in Bollywood, Katrina Kaif is seen riding a Royal Enfield Classic 500 in her next movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Images of 55 kg Katrina riding the macho Bullet chopper of 200 kg have surfaced all over the internet.

According to sources, Eros International, the distributors of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, have released the image of Katrina riding Bullet 500 officially. In order to market their movie, Eros has probably released these images.

This will also add to Royal Enfield's image as now they will be probably have more women riders knocking their door. From the images it is difficult to make out whether Katrina is riding the Bullet 500 in reality.

Body double or she might be just sitting on the bullet 500 with side wheels or is it her. In any case the image speaks volumes. Katrina Kaif, Bullet Classic 500, scenic roads of Spain, what more could you ever ask!

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Item songs should also get National Awards: Katrina

Katrina Kaif thinks there should be a National Award category for item numbers too; says 'Sheila Ki Jawani' would definitely win...

The National Awards have been talked about quite a lot in the filmi circuit since they were announced, with the inevitable dissection of whether this/that film should have won or not won, who deserved it, who did not, et al... But while the chairperson of the jury, JP Dutta, might be defending the choice of Salman Khan starrer "Dabangg" as the winner of the best film providing wholesome entertainment, here's one question that the jury wouldn't have thought it would face in a million years.

The question was raised by none other than Bollywood's Kat, even though it didn't look like she knew much about who had won. At a recent event in Mumbai, when questioned about her reaction to the news of "Dabangg" winning, she apparently looked ignorant as she said, "Oh is it ? I didn't know!" But then she gave her congratulations to the team, but added that "Rajneeti" too was a prime contender for the spot! But that wasn't all, for Kat went on to add that the jury should start a new category for item songs, and that her sizzling " Sheila Ki jawani" should definitely win it. So while Katrina might not have known that Sallu's film had won, we think she would definitely like to know why item numbers should not be in the reckoning for an award. Are the jury members listening?

RanKat-rox Senior Member
RanKat-rox
RanKat-rox

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karansprincess

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Katrina Kaif, the Bollywood beauty, who is constantly in news for being miffed with other actresses has gone ahead and clarified that she has no problems with anyone. Whats more is she has gone ahead and praised the most happening actress in Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor who currently seems to be a favorite with all the Khans.

Katrina was at an event recently when she was in really good spirits and talked about kareena. WHen asked about Salman Khan she gave a blank expression whereas she was more than happ to talk about other Bollywood beauties. Katrina was talking about the best dancers in the industry and confessed that she loves Kareena Kapoor's dancing style. She also added that Kareena adds that extra bit which hasn't been taught by the choreographer when they are teaching her. Katrina ofcourse, as an actor really admires that a lot. She was all praises for her contemporary.

karansprincess IF-Sizzlerz
karansprincess
karansprincess

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
its been a long time i've opened  n posted in this FC..=)
missed  it..

heyo guys..=)

Edited by karansprincess - 28 May 2011 at 6:36am
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
heyo kajalHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karansprincess

karansprincess IF-Sizzlerz
karansprincess
karansprincess

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
hey maria..
i was wondering where did u disappear from bebo FC..=)

Go to top