Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RanKat-rox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The new dream girl?
Anuj Kumar speaks to Katrina Kaif about the constraints of being beautiful in the Hindi film industry

Productive beauty? (above) Katrina Kaif, (below) Asin, Hema Malini and Aishwarya Rai

Beauty and fame come up with their own riders. Recently, Katrina Kaif got a taste of it when a slight malfunction in her wardrobe made it to front pages of newspaper supplements. How difficult is it to look picture perfect every time you turn up for the media is after you round the clock? "I feel the media needs to behave a little more responsibly. It was not even a malfunction, just a little slip which could happen to anybody. I don't think we need any guidelines here. One just needs to contemplate that whether one would like to go ahead if something similar happened with his mother or daughter," says Katrina, who is now promoting a new variant of Lux soap for the summers. The advertisement has been beautifully shot in Bangkok at an outdoor location with Katrina performing a sensual dance sequence amidst a giant fresh water fountain. The Sufi inspired music score is composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy and Katrina's look has been styled by Rocky S.

What are the practical difficulties of looking good? "If you do simple things right, I don't think it is difficult. I exercise regularly, eat sensibly." It is difficult to make Katrina drop her guard.

Sheilaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing, love the zMDB stills
Pribz thumbnail
thanks for the pictures posted :)
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh there r awesum r they free to use
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Rajeev Masand in his post at Open Magazine, he states that Salman Khan is the reason for the Ran-Kat split .

Salman Intervenes. Again

Bollywood is buzzing with rumours that Ranbir Kapoor has been personally calling up producers recommending his new girlfriend Nargis Fakhri for forthcoming projects. Sajid Nadiadwala isn't denying that the actor called him up and urged him to suggest Nargis for Laila Majnu, which Nadiadwala is producing with Shahid Kapoor in the lead.

Meanwhile, sources say Katrina Kaif is heartbroken over her split with Ranbir.

It appears that Ranbir called it off with Katrina when he learnt that she secretly visited her ex Salman Khan in Pune while the actor was shooting there with Kareena Kapoor for Bodyguard recently. Ranbir learnt that Katrina travelled to Pune in a small car, intentionally ditching her own wheels so her visit could stay discreet. Alas, word reached Ranbir—and one source tells me it was Salman himself who made sure that details of Katrina's visit found their way to RK Junior. What followed, reportedly, was a screaming match between Ranbir and Katrina, which ended with Ranbir breaking up with her.

But it isn't the first time the star couple has fought over Salman, one hears. The last time Salman dropped in on a set to say hello to Katrina a few months ago, Ranbir lost his temper and called it off with the actress. But Katrina allegedly won back Ranbir after giving a spate of interviews insisting she was no longer with Salman, and after convincing Ranbir she was exclusively with him.

Ranbir's father Rishi Kapoor has openly said he prefers Katrina over Ranbir's ex Deepika, and this even before Deepika went on Koffee With Karan and made those jokes about Ranbir. His mother seems fond of Nargis, whom she has been spending time with lately.

Must be hard for the young man himself. So many women, so little time!

Pribz thumbnail
Thanks for posting everything Guys!!
Pribz thumbnail
KATRINA KAIF BARBIE HITS TOY STORES THIS MONTH
Katrina Kaif Barbie doll will be hitting the Indian market this month. The actress is quite excited that there is going to be a plastic version of herself in toy stores, saying "I am looking forward to this. I used to play with Barbie as a child. It's indeed a humbling experience for me."

Katrina is the first Bollywood star who will take the form of a Barbie doll. In 2009, she walked the ramp dressed as Barbie during its 50th birthday celebration. The launch of the Katrina Barbie at toy stores will be followed by a fashion show and a video which introduces the iconic doll.

Initially, the Katrina Barbie will feature her as a movie star, but there are already talks to launch her in various avatars. The question is, will there be a Sheila Ki Jawani theme for the new Barbie?

She says, "It's a very special moment for me. It's the first time that an Asian actress has been chosen to feature in the Barbie range. My sisters are more proud of this achievement than any of my films, which they don't have much knowledge of. But who hasn't heard of a Barbie doll?"

The actress already knows who she will be giving her first batch of Barbies to. They include her niece, Maya and Farah Khan's triplets - Anya, Czar and Diva.

"The first doll will go to my sister's two-and-a-half-year-old daughter Maya because she is obsessed with Barbie. I'm going to London for a couple of days for work. I'll give her the doll then," says Katrina.
Pribz thumbnail

Is it splitsville for Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor?

Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor
Reports of Katrina Kaif'ssplit have surfaced once again. This time it's with current beau, Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor. What we hear is that Ranbir, B-town's trueblue casanova, has no plans for marriage.

The buzz is that Kat's relationship with Ranbir which started on the sets of Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani is undergoing a rough patch. Ranbir these days seems to be more interested in hisRockstar co-star Nargis Fakhri. This has sparked the rumours of a break-up.

Katrina, who has never really acknowledged her relationship with Ranbir, reportedly feels " embarrassed about such reports".

Pribz thumbnail

Grover: 'Kaif's debut was ahead of its time'

Rex Features

Gulshan Grover has said that Boom, which marked the debut release of Katrina Kaif, was ahead of its time.

Grover has made the comments as the project comes out on DVD with unseen footage of himself and model-turned-actress Kaif.

The actor told the Times of India: "The film was such that its eccentricities did not gel with the Indian audiences then. It was ahead of its time.

"In fact I make it a point to show the Boom DVD to my Hollywood friends because they seem to understand and appreciate the film better."

Unseen portions of the film which are included in the new format show intimate scenes between Grover and a pre-fame Kaif. 

The 2003 production, which looks at the relationship between fashion and the underworld, performed poorly when originally released.