Pribz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pribz thumbnail
Awwh shes Really Cute with Children!!!
Pribz thumbnail

ELLE

Both the ELLE covers are similar with the beauties wearing western outfits displayed on a white background.  However, I admire Bebo's cover more as I love her trendy outfit, simple makeup and casual hair; she looks youthfully glamourous.

Katrina Kaif in ElleKareena Kapoor in Elle

FILMFARE

Both these covers are distinct in many ways; the look, concept, outfits and makeup.  Personally, I love Kat's cover as she wears minimalist makeup which showcases her sensuous natural beauty.  Although, Kat is wearing basic vest and shorts yet she attracts more attention than Bebo's revealing outfit.

Katrina in FilmfareKareena in Filmfare

FEMINA

Kat's cover is absolutely beautiful as it reflects her beauty truly which combines well the concept of India's Most Beautiful Women.  Often, the World has an illusion that Indian women are decked up in traditional jewellery, makeup and colourful outfits which makes them beautiful.  However, Kat proves this illusion wrong by wearing minimalist makeup, waving her natural black hair and wearing a simple outfit yet looking glamourous.  Whereas, Bebo's cover is an anniversay special so you would expect colour, excitement and celebration yet it is black & white which is not too appealing!

Katrina in FeminaKareena in Femina

Edited by -prabz- - 13 years ago
Pribz thumbnail

VOGUE

Both the actresses look immensely glamourous with their volumised hair, beaded neckacles and sexy outfits.  However, I admire Katrina's cover as she looks elegantly beautiful, her eyes reflect confidence, her posture is well poised and the use of the colour purple makes the cover appealing.  Contrastingly, I do not like Kareena's hair as it seems unbrushed and her weight loss makes her head look bigger!

Katrina in VogueKareena in Vogue

COUPLES COVER

These are two different magazines however I have brought them together as both the actresses are appearing on the covers with Bollywood's top actors.  Undoutedly, Katrina's cover wins my vote as she looks astonishing in the arms of Hrithik Roshan; Kat's looks are a tough competitor with the looks of heartrob Hrithik Roshan.  Also, both Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif are wearing smart casual wear which is appropriate for the Spring which makes the cover successful.  Whereas, I feel the outfits of Saif Ali Khan and Bebo do not combine well together, as Saif is dressed for an award show yet Bebo is dressed for the beach.  So, their outfits do not combine well and Kareena seems to be trying too hard to attract attention!

Katrina in BazaarKareena in Filmfare with Saif Ali

So, I believe KATRINA KAIF is a clear winner on 4 out of 5 covers, yet let me know what you think and if your views differ…

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is killing me with her beauty!!!😳
Katalicious thumbnail

Aww she looks stunning! I love her saree and the whole look <3
Katalicious thumbnail

VERY beautiful!!!! <3
Katalicious thumbnail

MUNNI was crap next to Sheila Ki Jawani
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: -prabz-

Bollywood Girls V.S Hollywood Girls Whose Maxim Cover is the Best?

I like both but Kat rocks more!
Katalicious thumbnail

OMGGGGGGGG AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!
I LOVE HER PICS WITH KIDS!!!!!!😳 THE SWEETEST!!!!