Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Do we need a Lexi for Abhay in this show? (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

^^well i rather see Sid and Abhay becoming a second trust spot for eachother with time after Abhiya than a new entry. and yes, the trust issue with pia and thinking she would be safe if he wont open up is going way to long and beeing dragged way to much.

@haseena yes, i want her to be a soft spot for both Abhay and Pia.

Even I would rather see them sort out this mess they've created without any further entries but let's see. I have no idea where everything is heading right now, anyway. They need to stop prolonging Abhay telling Pia about Sid. But they will definitely drag it more because we saw Abhay going to the extent of taking up the job as the third intern and Pia still pissed with him which means the truth won't be out anytime next week at least.
Haseena has a soft spot for Sid, we know that. So maybe she has one for Abhay as well, though I've never seen it? Developing one for Pia will take a long time because after all she is only trouble according to her. But if she has one for Abhay, then I see no reason for her not to support AbhIya despite everything but for that AbhIya need to happen first. Earlier we just had Abhay being cold. Now, it's Pia as well. This has to be both ways. Earlier, it was at least one way. Now, not even that =/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidi263TheBlackJaguar

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDancingDancing

agree with you...abhay really needs a friendOuchCry
we need lexiStar

i just loved her..............
Embarrassed

damn she always made him smile
EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

vidi263 Groupbie
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Yes..the poor guy can use some relaxed time.......but looking at the way it is going right now do you think after introducing the character they'll be able to do justice to it? For all you know she'll end up developing feelings for Abhay and then Bang....there we have another triangleConfused.

Just Kidding Big smile....BFF or anything else...give the poor soul a break!!!

TheBlackJaguar

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i wud love to see a lexi counterpart!
dat wud make me watch d show again! Big smile

TheBlackJaguar

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Omg pocu.. I know no one will agree with me..but i alwez adored lexi and stephan :) :) :) and i am sounding too stupid but i want misha to be like lexi and alice......and i guess misha and abhay can make a very very good frenz..and atleast its one thousand times better than destroying priya wal's talent in that stupid gay track..
@ red ..... mere dil ki baat kaha hai tumne, even I was going to say the same.... and if anyone feels we are stupid then they can go to hell.....yes..... Misha for the role of Lexi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajitaTheBlackJaguar

jayresh Goldie
jayresh
jayresh

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hi guys , i was just reading your post  . well we all know that VD and PKYEK is going on the same line and i am really getting fed up with it. I just hoped there will not be a Sid-Pia pairing...but today on FB i read a msg on Vahbbiz wall from some member that there might be a pairing. When i asked vahbbiz what's going to happen she just told to chill and keep on watching...
Now yaar i am really fed up....all these while i had been waiting to see the confession from Abhay-pia....so when will this happen...

TheBlackJaguar

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ya i agree wid u poco lexi was fr8 character, it was nly due to her dat elena and stephen become closer to each other and i gues their relationship was like bro and sis.....

bt in pkyek CVs are more interested in creating nuisance so called fillers......... dey really need to pick dis track from TVD

TheBlackJaguar

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...I think someone like Lexi (I miss her SO much) needs to come to Abhay's help...just to ease his pain a little and make him forget Piya for a while...I mean like him not constantly worrying about her...he needs some time off

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index